Ads down right hand side of page

So in other words zippola....

Type zippola enough and you'll get this..

OIP.N9IUoTEMaNxQOySzE_4RcgHaEE

Italian doughnuts.. Not kidding.

Just got a featured ad from MattressFirm -- where I bought 2 mattresses in the past year. THAT didn't get found on USMB.. Google/Facebook/ISPs/browsers are collecting and selling this shit.

It's insulting to members I hardly think switching to firefox settles the problem.
Try it! You'll like it!

Using Firefox and DuckDuckGo will eliminate many problems associated with Google...guaranteed by me!

Just make sure you set both of them as defaults. If you don't like either of them, you can always switch back to whatever you want.

You might also think about using Leading VPN service. Online security starts with a click. and Secure email: ProtonMail is free encrypted email.

I use protonmail as a recovery email and to message my family and close friends.

I also have a third email account that I use only when certain sites require a valid email address to respond to a poll or to visit a site. Emails that I receive at that address are generally deleted without reading.

I use ad block (chrome).. I also enlarged the text, which makes it bigger, which also hides the side where ads WOULD be if I didn't have adblock.

I repeat,.. what do the women on this forum get?

Whatever. That's not true. :badgrin:

not sure what that means.
It means it takes up a lot of memory for poor people with wimpy machines.

If you are really rich with an overpowered machine, and only use your PC to surf the web? Don't worry about it.

Forum List

Back