Adra Massacre Survivor Speaks

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
After learning that “rebels” entered Adra, we hurried to the main road but the Palestinian Liberation Front ordered us back cause they were fighting them.
We returned to a relatives’ house in island 8, half an hour later the “rebels” arrived.
The rest of the building residents called us to go to the basement and there we gathered.
Suddenly the Jihadists entered, all of them were foreigners, their leader was a man called Abu Qutayba. They took my sister’s son & they beat him up after checking his id. They said he was Ismaeli cause his family’s name is Ismael. They tied his hands & took him, we heard nothing of him later.
Three days later we were moved to another basement. After we ran out of food, Um Alaa who is originally from Hawran went out to bring food, endangering her own life so the kids won’t starve. The cold weather and fear almost killed us, at each Jihadists’ visit we feared the worst.
Our neighbor left the basement to bring water, he was injured by the shelling. First the Jihadists took care of him, even took him to a hospital. But when they learned what his sect is, the leader slaughtered him.
One of the Jihadists gave a child, a young girl, a piece of chocolate and asked her if she liked AlNusra Front. The girl returned the chocolate, saying that no she doesn’t like them, they’re killing us.
In the first few days, whenever the Syrian Arab Army tried to enter, the Jihadists would throw women and children from the top floors in front of the army.
Jihadists dug a big grave for their victims. Executions were performed there, at the edge, later the bodies were thrown with the rest.
Jihadists made Mrs. Um Ali stand in front of the building stairs, they beheaded her two sons, Ali and Suleiman, while she watched. Then the “rebels” gave her the heads. They dragged her son’s wife to what used to be the police station, later they’ve let her go.
In the street there was a body of a man, the head was missing. His body was eaten by dogs, only his bones, little meat & shoes were left.
Twenty days later we left the basement, we wanted our freedom or death and the comfort that comes with it. The “Jihadists” literally told us “Go to Bashar and his army will kill you.”
We were exhausted, cold and hungry. Seeing the Syrian Arab Army and the help they offered us restored our spirits.
Now we’re homeless, poor and afraid of the future.
Adra Survivor Speaks - SyriaNews

I have no problem with Syrian terrorists massacring each other. What greater contribution to civilized humanity can they make? My only regret is over all the innocent Syrians, especially their own children, who suffer & or die because of their terrorists.

After learning that “rebels” entered Adra, we hurried to the main road but the Palestinian Liberation Front ordered us back cause they were fighting them.
We returned to a relatives’ house in island 8, half an hour later the “rebels” arrived.
The rest of the building residents called us to go to the basement and there we gathered.
Suddenly the Jihadists entered, all of them were foreigners, their leader was a man called Abu Qutayba. They took my sister’s son & they beat him up after checking his id. They said he was Ismaeli cause his family’s name is Ismael. They tied his hands & took him, we heard nothing of him later.
Three days later we were moved to another basement. After we ran out of food, Um Alaa who is originally from Hawran went out to bring food, endangering her own life so the kids won’t starve. The cold weather and fear almost killed us, at each Jihadists’ visit we feared the worst.
Our neighbor left the basement to bring water, he was injured by the shelling. First the Jihadists took care of him, even took him to a hospital. But when they learned what his sect is, the leader slaughtered him.
One of the Jihadists gave a child, a young girl, a piece of chocolate and asked her if she liked AlNusra Front. The girl returned the chocolate, saying that no she doesn’t like them, they’re killing us.
In the first few days, whenever the Syrian Arab Army tried to enter, the Jihadists would throw women and children from the top floors in front of the army.
Jihadists dug a big grave for their victims. Executions were performed there, at the edge, later the bodies were thrown with the rest.
Jihadists made Mrs. Um Ali stand in front of the building stairs, they beheaded her two sons, Ali and Suleiman, while she watched. Then the “rebels” gave her the heads. They dragged her son’s wife to what used to be the police station, later they’ve let her go.
In the street there was a body of a man, the head was missing. His body was eaten by dogs, only his bones, little meat & shoes were left.
Twenty days later we left the basement, we wanted our freedom or death and the comfort that comes with it. The “Jihadists” literally told us “Go to Bashar and his army will kill you.”
We were exhausted, cold and hungry. Seeing the Syrian Arab Army and the help they offered us restored our spirits.
Now we’re homeless, poor and afraid of the future.
Adra Survivor Speaks - SyriaNews

I have no problem with Syrian terrorists massacring each other. What greater contribution to civilized humanity can they make? My only regret is over all the innocent Syrians, especially their own children, who suffer & or die because of their terrorists.
As long as you call the brave Syrians who defend their homeland "terrorists", you ain´t serious.

As long as you call the brave Syrians who defend their homeland "terrorists", you ain´t serious.

If they use tried and tested terror tactics to kill innocent people then they are seen as terrorists. If one woman or child is killed because of their beliefs, name or political affiliation then they are terrorists.

what did I miss? which group is the group which is "DEFENDING SYRIA"??

Both sides in the Syrian crises are predominantly terrorists. Thus the free Syrian army is caught in the middle & has no chance of prevailing in ruling the country unless enough of the terrorists on both sides wipe each other out.

If they use tried and tested terror tactics to kill innocent people then they are seen as terrorists. If one woman or child is killed because of their beliefs, name or political affiliation then they are terrorists.
The Syrian army and its allies don´t use such tactics. Its a regular army that uses regular tactics. Furthermore, tens of thousands of Syrian civilians fight with the Syrian Army. They ain´t terrorists but brave citizens protecting their hometowns from the terrorists.

Playing down the terrorist role of the jihadist occupants by declaring the Syrians terrorists is an act of inhumanity and hypocrisy that proves that all the balderdash about freedom I read here is nothing but propaganda claptrap of up-lined media parrots.

Last edited:
Both sides in the Syrian crises are predominantly terrorists. Thus the free Syrian army is caught in the middle & has no chance of prevailing in ruling the country unless enough of the terrorists on both sides wipe each other out.
That´s simply a fucking lie.

Ok Mr Bleip-----who, in your view, are the GOOD GUYS?
At first, its not those who allied themselves with Al-Qaeda´s terrorists with those they got new enemies now!

Its Assad and all the people fighting those terrorists and medieval Islamists, who are the Good Guys. Remember, its not a political confrontation and the terrorists fight and kill everyone who stands in their way. In Syria, in Lebanon, in Iraq.

s5gg.png

At first, its not those who allied themselves with Al-Qaeda´s terrorists with those they got new enemies now!

Its Assad and all the people fighting those terrorists and medieval Islamists, who are the Good Guys. Remember, its not a political confrontation and the terrorists fight and kill everyone who stands in their way. In Syria, in Lebanon, in Iraq.

s5gg.png

OK I got it----you are a Baathist -----like Gamal Abdul Nasser, Sadaam Hussein and
Papa Assad and Baby Assad-------I got it-------now I understand why you like mass
murderers. and nitrogen mustard gas

s5gg.png

OK I got it----you are a Baathist -----like Gamal Abdul Nasser, Sadaam Hussein and
Papa Assad and Baby Assad-------I got it-------now I understand why you like mass
murderers. and nitrogen mustard gas
I have a clean conscience, while you are busy to present terrorism as rebellion.

The Syrian army and its allies don´t use such tactics. Its a regular army that uses regular tactics. Furthermore, tens of thousands of Syrian civilians fight with the Syrian Army. They ain´t terrorists but brave citizens protecting their hometowns from the terrorists.

Playing down the terrorist role of the jihadist occupants by declaring the Syrians terrorists is an act of inhumanity and hypocrisy that proves that all the balderdash about freedom I read here is nothing but propaganda claptrap of up-lined media parrots.

What about the use of chemical weapons against civilians then by the Syrian army, attested to by unbiased and truthful people. The same people that have said the insurgents and extremists have also used chemical weapons. The mass graves of civilians raped, tortured and defiled by the Syrian army. Far too much evidence is available of the extremes all sides have went to in winning this war, and in every case it has been women and children that have faced the music. It is the same song book used in every Islamic war, and it is employed by both sides. A 7C religion that still thinks that the Earth is flat and that allah is a god, when will it ever grow up ?

What about the use of chemical weapons against civilians then by the Syrian army, attested to by unbiased and truthful people. The same people that have said the insurgents and extremists have also used chemical weapons. The mass graves of civilians raped, tortured and defiled by the Syrian army. Far too much evidence is available of the extremes all sides have went to in winning this war, and in every case it has been women and children that have faced the music. It is the same song book used in every Islamic war, and it is employed by both sides. A 7C religion that still thinks that the Earth is flat and that allah is a god, when will it ever grow up ?

Give up PHOEN-----Captian BLEI has already admitted to being a "BAATHIST"----
Do you know for what the BAATHISTS are famous in the world of terrorist filth?
They have in their grubby paws NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----it came to them
thru none other than AL HUSSEINI----who got the recipe as a GIFT from
his friend ADOLF ABU ALI. Adolf passed it---sorta by way of a middle man to
HIS FRIEND GAMAL ABDUL NASSER who actually used it on CIVILIANS in little
VILLAGES IN YEMEN----- circa 1956 and the other BIG TIME BAATHIST
hero of Captian BLEI was SADAAM HUSSEIN who murdered hundreds of thousands
by all sorts of barbaric means including various gases I do not know of he used
nitrogem mustard gas-----HOWEVER the assads have it too. But its ok ----all of them
acted legally -----they only went after those who refused to be BAATHIST PIGS

Forum List

Back