Adios, Liz Cheney

Bush and Cheney had me fooled...but it didn't take long to catch on. Now i know to separate the actual conservatives from rinos.
Not me....The GOP hasn't fooled me since I allowed myself to get chumped for the last time on '94.

Gingrich slinking out of town like the whipped little pup, after coming in with all the bravado, and the prosecutorial malpractice of the Clinton impeachment showed, for all who chose to see it, that the GOP is controlled opposition, and has been since at least Eisenhower.

The only thing that surprised me is the rate at which the Bushies bloated the bureaucracy and exploded the debt, and the weak-kneed fealty of the party faithful.

It ain't over yet. Democrats could still pull off a dirty trick or two. Cross your fingers and hope justice will prevail and republicans will kick the most notorious RINO out of the party.

Did the cult forget her dad started multiple wars based on lies?

Liz is a turncoat. The cult will use her and then abandon her. They hate people with individual thought.

Biden is mentally compromised, but the cult will not admit it.
As I have already noted, LibTards have the attention span of an electron.

Sad to see Republicans surrender their party to Trump

They will regret it
Pffff of course you dying breed RHINO-publicans would gaslight it calling it a "surrender"... Just accept the fact that the war mongering Mccain's, Bushies, and Romney's are in the past. Let's not be a sore loser when President Trump has been like 200-2 with his endorsements to primary out his haters!

See it for what it really is. Cheney, one of the most adamant rightist faithfuls being replaced by a low intelligence candidate who is completely loyal to the future hopeful dictator with fascist ambitions.

I cannot understand the lefts and rinos hatred of THE best president of the 21st century. They condemn him in favor of corrupt money grubbing, freedom hating (not for them, for us)democrats, warmongering, tyrants of the left. It's astounding.

It ain't over yet. Democrats could still pull off a dirty trick or two. Cross your fingers and hope justice will prevail and republicans will kick the most notorious RINO out of the party.

it takes more than crossing your fingers. Satan (if you believe in that entity) has a hand in this. I knew that when i saw the screaming to heaven women in 2016. That is nowhere near normal..and is the manifestation of the outrage... for lack of a better word at this moment of satan that his shoe in representative on earth lost the 2016 election. Fury....fury is a better term. The Fury of Satan being thwarted in his attempt to destroy this nation with his woman. Satan used a woman to destroy paradise and America is the last place he needs to destroy. and i have no doubt he will use a woman.

Last edited:
If you were the nominee, would you want someone as universally disliked as Liz Cheney campaigning for you?

Considering the fact that the Dems lost by 3 to 1 margin in the 2020 Wyoming Congressional race, maybe.

Starting out from that big of a hole, it would put the nominee in a desperate position.

Further, even if the campaign ends in defeat, appearing with such an anti-Trumpster icon like Cheney might help them get a position in a liberal "think" tank or MSNBC job.

New Topics

Forum List

Back