Adam Schiff has just introduced a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United and stop unrestricted dark money in our elections

So? It is just politics.

"Just" politics? So you think the constitutional process of the people electing representatives to government to run the country with the priorities and direction they want, the very BASIS of a truly democratic republic and that process fairly and accurately reflecting their wishes is "just politics?" Shame on you.

"Just" politics? So you think the constitutional process of the people electing representatives to government to run the country with the priorities and direction they want, the very BASIS of a truly democratic republic and that process fairly and accurately reflecting their wishes is "just politics?" Shame on you.
I can't get too worked up over Schiff and whether "this is about limiting GOP donations while freeing up the DNC to get even MORE money from their sources". You go ahead. It is just partisan politics in the 21st century.

It is just partisan politics in the 21st century.

Rationalization of the Week. Sure, W6, just more "politics" feeding and maintaining a system so corrupt we are now verging on a totalitarian banana republic, because with people like you rationalizing it as Ho-Hum, that is just how they keep getting away with it.

Or as the Chinese are saying: Ripe Fer The Pickings. :1peleas:

Poor Ol' Ben, he always knew we couldn't keep the Republic her gave us forever with blind fools like you.

Rationalization of the Week. Sure, W6, just more "politics" feeding and maintaining a system so corrupt we are now verging on a totalitarian banana republic, because with people like you rationalizing it as Ho-Hum, that is just how they keep getting away with it.

Or as the Chinese are saying: Ripe Fer The Pickings. :1peleas:

Poor Ol' Ben, he always knew we couldn't keep the Republic her gave us forever with blind fools like you.
So you take Schiff's bill as a serious thing, not just a political thing going nowhere. Just how did you get so damn dumb.
It is going nowhere. Get a clue. Where the heck have you been? It really is just political theater, not even serious politics. Try to find reality or seek help.

So you take Schiff's bill as a serious thing, not just a political thing going nowhere. Just how did you get so damn dumb.
It is going nowhere. Get a clue. Where the heck have you been? It really is just political theater, not even serious politics. Try to find reality or seek help.

BlueHand.jpg
CLUELESS. Just like the Chinese-led democrats like you. You will be so easy to conquer.

If they had you during the Revolutionary War instead of Paul Revere, instead of One If By Land, would you have said: "Relax! It's just the British" too?

This amendment proposal is "just politics".

View attachment 749256CLUELESS. Just like the Chinese-led democrats like you. You will be so easy to conquer.

If they had you during the Revolutionary War instead of Paul Revere, instead of One If By Land, would you have said: "Relax! It's just the British" too?
Well Mr. Peabody, if you want to pop me into your Wayback Machine and send me back, I'll take my personally built AR-15 with me and engage at 300 to 400 meters instead of their muskets range, not accurate much past 100 yards and that with a 30 inch drop at that outside distance for them. Since they lined up to fight and I don't, I figure I could probably handle most of the 700 or enough to get them heading back to their boats, possibly without having to wake up every village and town, and probably still have most of my ammo from around the house after it was over. Not nearly as heroic and romantic a picture as our militiamen, (more like slaughter) but more effective with less wear and tear on or troops.

Here again is another case where a politician refuses to do something when they held all three branches but decides to do it when they know it will go nowhere.

Political dead weight.
Or it shows the voters who’s serious about the issue.

Forum List

Back