Adam Schiff follows Trump's lead, attacks our democracy by hinting he will refuse subpoenas

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is insurrection, right?

Bash said, “We’re out of time but I have to ask. If you are subpoenaed by Republicans when they take over, will you comply?”

Schiff said, “We’ll have to consider the validity of the subpoena. I would certainly view my obligation, the administration’s obligation to follow the law and the fact that they have disrespected the law is not a precedent I would hope that would be broadly followed. We’ll have to look at the the legitimacy or lack of legitimacy of what they do.”

Bash said, “We’re out of time but I have to ask. If you are subpoenaed by Republicans when they take over, will you comply?”

Schiff said, “We’ll have to consider the validity of the subpoena. I would certainly view my obligation, the administration’s obligation to follow the law and the fact that they have disrespected the law is not a precedent I would hope that would be broadly followed. We’ll have to look at the the legitimacy or lack of legitimacy of what they do.”
Par for the course. If you give, expect to get the same in return.
I look forward to Democrats giving McCarthy, Jordan, Scalise and the rest of the Freedom Cucks the finger next year.
What goes around....well, you get the idea. :)

I look forward to Democrats giving McCarthy, Jordan, Scalise and the rest of the Freedom Cucks the finger next year.

So you approve of the tactic of attacking our democracy by ignoring subpoenas. Good to know. You and Trump are virtually identical, you know that?

Joe and the son will get multi network prime time coverage as insurrectionist traitors. Bwhahhaa!

This stupid shit here is why you get no respect, and only laughed at.
You have the awareness of a dead fly.

Democrats rule.

They can do and say anything they please and you will like it.

They are the law.

One must keep in mind the fact that Congress is not a law enforcement agency. That is for the DoJ and its sub-agencies, including the FBI.

Congress has the power to investigate matters that affect Congress or other elements of the Federal government which would not normally come under DoJ scrutiny. This principle has been totally tossed out the window in the past year, but it is valid. If they want to ask Schiff questions about what the 1-6 committee is doing, and how it is doing them, I'd say that is fair game, given the political tilt of the said committee.

One must keep in mind the fact that Congress is not a law enforcement agency. That is for the DoJ and its sub-agencies, including the FBI.

Congress has the power to investigate matters that affect Congress or other elements of the Federal government which would not normally come under DoJ scrutiny. This principle has been totally tossed out the window in the past year, but it is valid. If they want to ask Schiff questions about what the 1-6 committee is doing, and how it is doing them, I'd say that is fair game, given the political tilt of the said committee.
And we know who runs all of the sub-agencies, hence the DNC is the law.

Checks and balances are gone.

So House subpoenas were "legitimate" when Schiff was using them to bully the opposition but now that they'll be used against him...NOT SO MUCH?
Who is it that keeps electing this piece of shit?

So House subpoenas were "legitimate" when Schiff was using them to bully the opposition but now that they'll be used against him...NOT SO MUCH?
Who is it that keeps electing this piece of shit?
dead people and those who don't vote.

I saw this morning that a lady went to vote and someone had already voted for her!!!! She filed a complaint but that fraudulent vote was counted. Signature did not match either and still allowed!!!!! Admitted to by election judge. So signatures are indeed ignored.

Last edited:
This stupid shit here is why you get no respect, and only laughed at.
You have the awareness of a dead fly.
Then don't respond. You are without a doubt one the most full of shit posters on this board.
Republicans should expect Democrats to give them the same crap in return they got when serving them subpoenas.
So debate it or move on.

Then don't respond. You are without a doubt one the most full of shit posters on this board.
Republicans should expect Democrats to give them the same crap in return they got when serving them subpoenas.
So debate it or move on.

We already know you support Trump's approach on congressional subpoenas, no need to reiterate.

So debate it or move on.
Bless your poor, retarded, little heart. ;)
You duopoly tards "payback" bullshit is a constant circle. It happens over and over and over and over.. When its "your turn" to act like dumbfucks, its all good. When its "their turn" they are trying to destroy democracy and "cant govern" LOLZ
Grow up, dumbass.

Forum List

Back