Adam Schiff follows Trump's lead, attacks our democracy by hinting he will refuse subpoenas

Nope sorry, by then we knew it was nothing more then a political witchhunt....nothing more
Your opinion as to the validity of the subpoenas holds no weight with me or anyone else. Get back to me when Schiff refuses to comply with a legally issued subpoena as Trump did on multiple occasions.

Your opinion as to the validity of the subpoenas holds no weight with me or anyone else. Get back to me when Schiff refuses to comply with a legally issued subpoena as Trump did on multiple occasions.
he just said that was his intent.

so you can't prove he made the statement.
From post #45. The one you keep avoiding............“We’re fighting all the subpoenas,” Mr. Trump told reporters outside the White House. “These aren’t, like, impartial people. The Democrats are trying to win 2020.”

Got any other deflections? BTW, go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
What you said...

Adam Schiff follows Trump's lead, attacks our democracy by hinting he will refuse subpoenas​

What Schiff said.

“We’ll have to consider the validity of the subpoena. I would certainly view my obligation, the administration’s obligation to follow the law and the fact that they have disrespected the law is not a precedent I would hope that would be broadly followed.

You contradicted your own thread, nitwit.
That's politician speak. He means that he'll honor the subpoenas he wants to honor and ignore the ones he doesn't. After all, its not as if he's known for being a paragon of truth.

I will. And it's going to be fun watching you enthusiastically support it.

LOL

That's pretty much how Schiff has been operating for some time now.

I'm still waiting to see Schiff's "incontrovertible proof" of Trump's collusion with Russia he said he had. I don't know why Schiff obstructed justice by failing to turn over that proof, but the forthcoming investigations should definitely ask that question.

Forum List

Back