Actual Christianans Who Think That the Trump Administration-Including Pence- is Un-Christian

This story made my day! So many of those who paint themselves a "Christian Conservatives" have completely lost sight of the teachings of Christ who they profess to follow. Instead of practicing love, acceptant and charity, they preach hate and divisiveness . Here is proof that I am not alone in that assessment of the Trump administration and it' supporters.

Christian students protest Mike Pence as speaker in his home state

Christian university students are protesting against vice president Mike Pence being invited to speak at their graduation ceremony.

Students at Taylor University, in Pence’s home state of Indiana, argue his invitation makes them complicit in the Trump administration’s hateful policies.

The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”

Some of the students point out that Pete Buttigieg, who is also an Indiana native, would be a more suitable choice for the commencement.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: I love it !

And now you have the hubris to decide who is Christian. Unsurprising.
I actually have the hubris to consider myself a philosophical Christian and I know that Pence and most Republicans who call themselves Christians don't come close to living by the values that Christ represented . I'm not deciding who is a Christian, I am observing who actually lives their life as a Christian and who the self righteous phony Christians are.

You are filled with hubris kid-,you think your shit doesn't stink and that you're the smartest guy in any room you're in. You're also a coward, you like fling shit but don't like when you get it in return.

As to the topic, why do you think your judgment of others matters? You are not a Christian and in no position to judge anyone let alone a real Christian.

This story made my day! So many of those who paint themselves a "Christian Conservatives" have completely lost sight of the teachings of Christ who they profess to follow. Instead of practicing love, acceptant and charity, they preach hate and divisiveness . Here is proof that I am not alone in that assessment of the Trump administration and it' supporters.

Christian university students are protesting against vice president Mike Pence being invited to speak at their graduation ceremony.

Students at Taylor University, in Pence’s home state of Indiana, argue his invitation makes them complicit in the Trump administration’s hateful policies.

The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”

Some of the students point out that Pete Buttigieg, who is also an Indiana native, would be a more suitable choice for the commencement.

I actually have the hubris to consider myself a philosophical Christian and I know that Pence and most Republicans who call themselves Christians don't come close to living by the values that Christ represented . I'm not deciding who is a Christian, I am observing who actually lives their life as a Christian and who the self righteous phony Christians are.

You are filled with hubris kid-,you think your shit doesn't stink and that you're the smartest guy in any room you're in. You're also a coward, you like fling shit but don't like when you get it in return.

As to the topic, why do you think your judgment of others matters? You are not a Christian and in no position to judge anyone let alone a real Christian.
So sound a bit rattled dude. I explained exactly why some people who call themselves Christians are decidedly unchristian . Deal with it

What's there to chuckle about? The Religious Left has always been waging a Jihad against evangelicals and other truly Christian people.

The idea that Religious Left extremists have is to try and purge out evangelicals and others who believe the basic Christian doctrines in favor of Life and marriage between a man and a woman for many, many years.

Religious dissidents like Vice President Pence, and others that you are familiar with like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, James Swaggart, were purged and excomm'ed out of their denominations decades ago.

So sound a bit rattled dude. I explained exactly why some people who call themselves Christians are decidedly unchristian . Deal with it

Unless you yourself are a Christian, you really aren't in a position to determine if someone is "unchristian"

Nothing in your op supports your accusations.

YOu did not make a point, to be addressed.

A bold move to avoid being proven wrong, I guess. Not saying anything.

‘The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”’

True.

Of course, Christian hypocrisy is as old as the Christianity itself.

Oh, the dilemma of the modern lefties.

They want to reflexively support any and all complaints against Trump, but to side with Christians to do so? How painful for them.

What in the heck is a "real Christian"? Do you think that pence is a "real Christian"? Too funny.

What in the heck is a "real Christian"? Do you think that pence is a "real Christian"? Too funny.

I don't know what Pence is. Polish Prince is a clown idiot because he believes he can judge whom fits his definition of Christian. However Paul was very explicit about this - more so than homosexuality btw and abortion is of course not mentioned. But to be a Christian, one must believe that through believing in Christ, and a sincere desire to be forgiven our sins and rejection of God, we're in. That's it. All the good one does, and all the bad … irrelevant, so long as faith and repentance are sincere. But the decision of who is in "the club" is God's.

I admit that's a little difficult to square with guys like Putin.

And for what it's worth the Catholics and my pitiful small band, say God will let in Jews into everlasting life if their hearts are pure …. and I think my group is good with Muslims too. But it's up to God, and we just think that God would make that call.

That's the point I don't know, the problem and Patriot have is that YOU folks think you know. I can tell you he has done nothing Unchristian.

I'm never rattled son, never. Seen and done too much.
This is recreation, YOU are recreation. Try not to forget that.

Unless you [TheRegressiveParasite] yourself are a Christian, you really aren't in a position to determine if someone is "unchristian"[

I think he's a “trans-Christian”. He doesn't actually believe in any Christian principles, and he certainly doesn't believe in any moral or ethical standards that tend to be associated with Christianity (in fact, he openly holds such in deep contempt), but he sometimes claims to “identify as a Christian”, and if we don't agree, then we're just being ignorant, transphobic bigots.

Last edited:

Really?
Then why do the Democrats have all of the hate groups?
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood......

So we're going to get a chronically virtue signalling worshiper of The State to give us the lowdown on what Christ is all about?

Could you asswipes be any more insufferably pious?...<Rhetorical question, not a challenge.
Pence is the one who is insufferably pious.

How so?

This is the dude that won't dine alone with any woman other than his wife (who he calls mother), as well as he says that he won't drink in the company of women.
He'll never have a #metoo moment in the environment you have created then, will he?

So you telling us they never have read the Bible?

What a shock

I'm not telling you anything about who reads the bible. I'm telling you that Pence is a hateful shit bag and that these people know it.
Confirmation bias. Yawn.

Remember when the gays just wanted us to "tolerate" their lifestyles? Yeah. That was such a fat lie.

They want total acceptance while they are the most hateful intolerant bigots toward Christianity.

We see you
You people never seem to tire of that false and inane narrative about the gays vs. the Christians. Really stupid!

In which we are supposed to pretend we don't see what is right in front of our faces

We see you
Yes, well. We know that people with certain afflictions do see and hear things that are not real.
RUSSIAN COLLUSION RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Really?
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood......
We "have " these group? The Klan? What the fuck does that even mean. That is the stupidest fucking post yet amidst a long list of your stupid posts

Really?
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood......
We "have " these group? The Klan? What the fuck does that even mean. That is the stupidest fucking post yet amidst a long list of your stupid posts

Klan endorsed Hillary Clinton.
HILLARYracist.jpg

I'm not going to throw any stones, but the Bible teachings when used my Pope Francis sure got an angry rile by those on the Right. The common term was "socialist"!
The Bible repeatedly talks about taking care of God's Earth and in Revelation, it says God will "destroy them who destroy earth.”
There are also references about helping the old, weak and sick, not to worship money over God, narcissism, personal revenge,respecting all people and of course, lying,
Now, look at Trump, day in and day out.
No one is perfect, but there are some who use God to profit,one way or another, that in itself is a sin.
It was funny how the Pope was a terrible awful no-good evil leader of a terrible awful no-good evil organization right up until the very second he said he thought socialism was a good idea.

Then the left kissed his ass, often and loudly.

Forum List

Back