Schiff: Mueller Report Leaves Russia Collusion Open

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, D-Calif., sought Wednesday to keep the fire burning over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report with the latest in a series of hearings on the Russia controversy -- as Republicans voiced frustration over what they described as a “grotesque spectacle” on Capitol Hill.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

What possess a person to not see that they have lost? Does he not see that the more he and others push this nonsense, the more of them are in serious legal trouble? The only thing I can think of is that the are so deep in this that they have no other alternative than to keep the con going as long as they can and hope no one on their side gets indicted.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg

Schiff is frozen in time!

That's what happens when you tether your career to a losing narrative.

He has no one but himself to blame. But, being integrityless, he continues to flail around.

I wish the very worst for him.

We found that Trump is too stupid to know that even the appearance of collusion is enough to ruin a presidency. His denials and gleeful use of of the hacked emails has sealed his fate. He's a Russian stooge.

We found that Trump is too stupid to know that even the appearance of collusion is enough to ruin a presidency. His denials and gleeful use of of the hacked emails has sealed his fate. He's a Russian stooge.
"We" meaning you and the rest of the scum couldn't find your ass with both hands!

Russian comedians prank phone call US representative Adam Schiff ... Isn't this COLLUSION?

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, D-Calif., sought Wednesday to keep the fire burning over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report with the latest in a series of hearings on the Russia controversy -- as Republicans voiced frustration over what they described as a “grotesque spectacle” on Capitol Hill.

What possess a person to not see that they have lost? Does he not see that the more he and others push this nonsense, the more of them are in serious legal trouble? The only thing I can think of is that the are so deep in this that they have no other alternative than to keep the con going as long as they can and hope no one on their side gets indicted.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg
It appears that many Democrat members of Congress where in on the scam from the beginning, which means they are subject to criminal prosecution. That's why they are trying so hard to discredit the Trump administration.

Wrong, shit for brains. Simply mentioning the emails that incriminate Hillary doesn't have any effect on Trump.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg
It appears that many Democrat members of Congress where in on the scam from the beginning, which means they are subject to criminal prosecution. That's why they are trying so hard to discredit the Trump administration.

I still wanna know what the Dem nominee, Biden knew about targeting Trump???

Schiff is a liar...a stone cold liar....
He is a political hack from Hades. Everyone knows the game that was going on, and the game is done. Anything beyond this point is pure political theater, where as everyone gets to see just how foolish we are to allow these people to continue making money off the government positions they've been elected too. Time to vote them out or to fire them.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg

I dont know but it wouldn't surprise me either way. He was black jesus' VP but maybe BJ kept him out of the loop because he's an idiot. Or maybe Biden was the brains behind BJ's reign of terror!! ;)

KMDcXW5_d.jpg

He knows everything, and he's probably subject to prosecution.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg

He knows everything, and he's probably subject to prosecution.

And we've seen this kind of shitshow in the last election!

Trump.....4 more years!

KMDcXW5_d.jpg
Every Warrant I ever served I check it out to see if it was valid and current. Why did Mueller not check in to it.? It seems he never vetted the information, is he had he would have found that the person who put it together was on the DOJ FBI black list (not to be trusted). Mal feasence

Mueller is a biatch! Trump rub his nose in the sand and stomped on him, so he leaves questions lol
What a loser

The stupid is strong with this one......

ROTFLMAO! You see, according to leftards? It all went down like this. The ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election from Hildebeast, the pristine and without blemish candidate and the DNC was playing by the rules and a strict code of conduct! (I know, I know....don't fight the urge to break out into gales of laughter). Men in trench coats meeting in clandestine locations swapping 10x13 enevlops packed with lies about their beloved Hildebeast and billions changed hands.

Then????? The "Mac-Daddy" of all hacks took place from the Kremlin where the ROOSKIE"S top hackers were furiously breaking code to get into the DNC's web server so they could steal e-mails that were not to be seen by the sheeple. When leftards realized that the contents of the leaked e-mails via Wikileaks were damaging and damning and exposing the corruption, conniving with the lamestream media and outright criminality of the DNC and Hildebeast commie crowd? They gave the server to CrowdStrike, a DNC friendly vendor and at no time was it given to any of the seventeen 3 letter agencies for them to do forensics on......could it be that even more damning evidence could be lifted? Yeppers, because if the DNC gave up the server, they lose any control of it for as long as it is in the hands of "da gubermint".

So, since someone must pay for the loss of the Hildebeast and the humiliating way she lost so badly? They are sticking with "The Trump and the ROOSKIES exposed my beloved demcrat communist party for cheating and that's CHEATING" narrative. It's pretty fucking funny from so many angles. Leftards want you to believe that the whole ordeal is something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel and it has destroyed their beloved "DE_MOCK-RACY!!!". They have no idea of how utterly stupid they look and their angst has been a sight to behold for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back