Actress and model kicks Trump's ass on his whining about Hamilton and Pence

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
What a great comment and pointing out of the Orange Hypocrite. Donald wants a safe space.

upload_2016-11-20_15-23-39.png

It was disgraceful that the cast showed such disrespect. What low-class cretins.

It would figure that Jake the loser would enjoy this story.

Jake calls himself a.rwpublican yet ive never seen him support one, its fucking hilarious.

She's got the face of a man.
But more importantly, she didn't end the sentence with a ".".
Unforgiveable.

• Banned
No safe spaces for the alt and far right. Real mainstream Republicans have no need of them

Pence, a real Republican, took the rebuke in stride, as expected.

The pretend Pubs, like Trump and the others above, want safe spaces.

:haha:

I would suggest doing a little research to find out any product endorsement she has, and inform those companies/ businesses you will be boycotting them.

No safe spaces for the alt and far right. Real mainstream Republicans have no need of them

Since when does a member of the "alt right" (aka Alpha Human) need a space place?
People who want to piss us off need a space place.

Who wants to hear their waiters political rants.....get my food and shut up....same same.....

What a great comment and pointing out the Orange Hypocrite. Donald wants a safe space.

View attachment 99273
When will the fat pig learn proper English?
I have no idea when Trump will learn proper English, much less you. Were you educated in the South?

Now you are asking for a safe space. :lol: No. None of you will get any relief for the next four years.
I guess I should have said fat bitch.....give you less room to play stupid...a role you are perfectly suited for.

Since when does a member of the "alt right" (aka Alpha Human) need a space place?
NOOOOOOOO!

Please don't threaten us Mr. internet badass! :eek-52:

You alt righties are cream puffs, i. e., snowflakes. The equivalent of you in the sixties got whomped, and since you are nothing but weak vanilla flavor compared to them, no one is worried about you fakes.

What a great comment and pointing out the Orange Hypocrite. Donald wants a safe space.

View attachment 99273
When will the fat pig learn proper English?
I have no idea when Trump will learn proper English, much less you. Were you educated in the South?

Now you are asking for a safe space. :lol: No. None of you will get any relief for the next four years.
I guess I should have said fat bitch.....give you less room to play stupid...a role you are perfectly suited for.
Yep, you were educated in the South, obviously. We will dig you out of your safe spaces, podjo.

Trump can whine all he wants, but it is what tis.

Forum List

Back