Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

You're a very simple thinker, Lakhota

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

It's kinda frightening witnessing Americans embracing & promoting lies to justify their unjustifiable rage, HATE and anger.

Peace.

Smollett's story, if you're following it, is a load of garbage. There are real hate crimes in America. Hoaxes like his make real hate crimes less likely to be believed. Which is why he should be absolutely ashamed.

He's a total egomaniacal stage hog and you can totally tell. He made up the story for attention. Now he's caught in his own web. Oh well, reaping and sowing.

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

Latest Update On Jussie Smollett Case and It's A Big One

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

Not in Obama and Jesse Jackson Country, he won't be charged. In fact, like the fake Mathew Sheppard martyrdom scam and the Zimmerman lynching attempt, they will continue to run with it forever.

Oh no way. No way. I get all the updates on Twitter--he's not getting any support, which is why, as I just posted, he hired the crisis PR firm Sunshine Sachs. The liberal media have gone stone silent on this. He might get away with this criminally, but the liberal media will never push that he was a victim again. It's just too preposterous. At the very least I think he destroyed his career.

He's never going to go to trial or face a court over this, since it is hard to prove a negative, i.e. they can't definitively say it didn't happen, since there is no evidence, technically, at least none now. He's not going to be charged with anything.

Do you know how many hate crime hucksters have been arrested for filing a false police report? Do you need a list?

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

It's kinda frightening witnessing Americans embracing & promoting lies to justify their unjustifiable rage, HATE and anger.

Peace.

Smollett's story, if you're following it, is a load of garbage. There are real hate crimes in America. Hoaxes like his make real hate crimes less likely to be believed. Which is why he should be absolutely ashamed.

He's a total egomaniacal stage hog and you can totally tell. He made up the story for attention. Now he's caught in his own web. Oh well, reaping and sowing.

I've not been following this: too much summer weather and I've been out in it (sailing, cycling, getting sunburn(nearly; it was close) but what I have heard doesn't seem to paint this chap as a reliable witness.

Greg

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

Not in Obama and Jesse Jackson Country, he won't be charged. In fact, like the fake Mathew Sheppard martyrdom scam and the Zimmerman lynching attempt, they will continue to run with it forever.

Oh no way. No way. I get all the updates on Twitter--he's not getting any support, which is why, as I just posted, he hired the crisis PR firm Sunshine Sachs. The liberal media have gone stone silent on this. He might get away with this criminally, but the liberal media will never push that he was a victim again. It's just too preposterous. At the very least I think he destroyed his career.

He's never going to go to trial or face a court over this, since it is hard to prove a negative, i.e. they can't definitively say it didn't happen, since there is no evidence, technically, at least none now. He's not going to be charged with anything.

Do you know how many hate crime hucksters have been arrested for filing a false police report? Do you need a list?

I know of many that have been reported but not the numbers. I have suspected that it is necessary to delay ANY conclusions until AFTER the court cases, and then after the appeals. Many fail that procedure.

Greg

This interview will air on GMA this morning. Listen to how many times he says "the truth" as if he's trying to convince even himself. Sure, Sure, Jussie....we know.

I also enjoy this fake-cry face. I'm a TERRIBLE actress...way too honest...and I could do better than this. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this interview is going to be a train wreck.

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-02%2F2194a2a0-2fa1-11e9-bbfc-012adb1db466

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

Peace.

I've not been following this: too much summer weather and I've been out in it (sailing, cycling, getting sunburn(nearly; it was close) but what I have heard doesn't seem to paint this chap as a reliable witness.

Greg

Ahhhhhh the Southern Hemisphere. Sigh. We have had a record-breaking number of snow days in my school district and we are not done yet. Snow, ice, terrible cold and wind chills. After NO cold weather at all in December. Weird.

There are many laughably ridiculous details in his story. Just one: the two guys who attacked him in -15 degree weather in the middle of a weekday night in downtown Chicago yelled "This is MAGA country". That's what you THINK of you're from Hollywood and come off the coasts to go to Chicago.

If you're from Chicago you know that's absolutely ridiculous.

Blacks and homos, in Chicago? Yes, show me the list. Show me one for NYC, too, or LA , or San Fran.

Blacks and homos, in Chicago? Yes, show me the list. Show me one for NYC, too, or LA , or San Fran.

My dear Picaro, one need only look at places like Glasgow, Leeds in the UK, many an impoverished run down community that was once thriving (see Urban decline in Europe) to know that these things happen due to factors other than race or sexual orientation. That it is happening in Communities where Blacks live and those other conditions are met is no surprise at all. the answer is, dare I say it, JOBS!!!! You need to thank president Trump for the Urban renewal that is now being driven, slowly at first no doubt, by putting the rust belt back to work. You should be hoping beyond hope that the policies of the president are even more bloody successful than they have already been. What you don't need is a bitter and twisted #cowfartDemopcrat Party stuffing it all up!!!

Greg

funny, he said that he was dosed with bleach, but bleach freezes at 18 degrees f, and it was like 2 degrees out. It would have froze on contact. there would have been bleach at the spot of the attack. police said they got nothing from the site. Then old Jussie says the rope used was loosely around his neck, yet he claimed he had a bruise. He also claimed the attack was most likely 30 seconds long and he fought back. where are the photos of his hands for bruising to prove that point. I heard yesterday, the two people caught on camera are homeless folks the police know, so that shoots that one down. One last thing, with all of the camera's on the streets in the area, the police followed him via the cameras and there was never anyone seen besides him all the way to the place he was staying.

Now he's going after the police after the police had been doing everything to treat him like a victim, they will most likely come out with a statement of their own. uh oh!!!!!

No phone records given showing his conversation with his manager at the time of the supposed incident either.

Oh, and he said they had on ski masks and wore MAGA hats. can't put a baseball cap over a ski mask.

And, they just left. why? if no one else was around, what caused them to bolt all of the sudden. I hate many actors, especially actors like him.

Last edited:
MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg
first off, tell me how making america great is racist. explain it for me. or are you speaking pig latin or something?
Second off, the dems own kkk. you should learn that quickly, because you look the fool. And the klan wore white. you missed the water as you fell out of the boat.

LOL This queen is a train wreck....

Jussie Smollett: ‘I’m Pissed Off’ At People Who Don’t Believe I Was Attacked

“I’m pissed off…It’s the attackers, but it’s also the attacks,” Jussie Smollett told ABC Good Morning America host Robin Roberts.

He continued, “It’s like, you know, at first it was a thing of like, listen, if I tell the truth then, that’s it, because it’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, how can you doubt that?”

“Like, how can you not believe that? It’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, it’s not necessarily that you don’t believe that this is the truth. You don’t even want to see the truth.”

“I’m pissed off…It’s the attackers, but it’s also the attacks,” Jussie Smollett told ABC Good Morning America host Robin Roberts.

He continued, “It’s like, you know, at first it was a thing of like, listen, if I tell the truth then, that’s it, because it’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, how can you doubt that?”

“Like, how can you not believe that? It’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, it’s not necessarily that you don’t believe that this is the truth. You don’t even want to see the truth.”

All she had to do was say, well Jussie none of your story checks out on any front.

Neither of the two men in the video were wearing hats of any kind. They were bundled up in parkas and hoods.

Just two random bums that just happened to be on the streets.
And the Police know them.

Most likely had them and questioned them hours after the complaint. So, will this guy face any repercussions legally? Maybe the bums can sue him? Wonder if the black gay community will get after him for doing this publicity stunt and robbing the validity from other REAL cases of assault? Not likely.

"They need to take Mueller off of the Russian Collusion investigation and put him over the Jussie Smollet case."

@RaferWeigel fox 32 chicago reporter ^ | rafer weigel

Chicago Police are still not calling the 2 people they’re questioning about #JussieSmollett suspects. #CPD says 1 was an extra on #Empire and the other was that mans friend and both are the ones seen on surveillance pic. #Smollett told #GMA men on that video were his attackers.

fox 32 news has learned from Chicago Police that the 2 persons of interests they are talking to were an extra on #Empire and his close friend. They were picked up at the airport and are the ones in surveillance video.

More unconfirmed info:

CWBChicago on Twitter

BNL NEWS ‏ @BreakingNLive 7m7 minutes ago BREAKING: Chicago Police already knew who ‘suspects’ of alleged Jussie Smollett attack were. Both men are from Nigeria, and have both appeared as extras on the Empire show and are friends of Smollett. Smollett never confirmed this to police.

Forum List

Back