Why Are The Dems Forcing American Athletes To Compete In Genocide Olympics?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"When a Fox News guest conflates Japan with China in regards to genocide, the panel fails to correct the error. Morgan Ortagus, a Fox News guest, referred to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo as the “Genocide Olympics,” mistaking Japan and China. Human rights organizations have accused China of genocide against Uyghur Muslims.

Ortagus’ remark wasn’t just a slip of the tongue; she went on to say a lot about the Olympics. “In any case, I prefer to refer to them as the ‘Genocide Olympics.’” I’m still on the team, though I’m not sure we should be participating because the genocide in Xinjiang is still going on."

She is absolutely right -- we have no business competing at these Olympics when Jap-China continues the ongoing genocide against the Uyghurs...Some are trying to mock her for conflating Japan with China but she is a former Trump state department spokesperson -- so she is smart enough to know that all of those chink countries are the same...

And to add to the outrage, not only is Biden forcing Americans to compete in the genocide Olympics; he has also defaced the American flag by forcing Americans to wear this logo as the official US logo...no doubt this was under the orders of BLM and ANTIFA.....how are we allowing him to desecrate the flag like this?? He is basically waging war against our nation...

45379097-9782677-Hannity_said_that_the_new_flag_with_five_stars_and_four_red_stri-m-43_1626191...jpg

"When a Fox News guest conflates Japan with China in regards to genocide, the panel fails to correct the error. Morgan Ortagus, a Fox News guest, referred to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo as the “Genocide Olympics,” mistaking Japan and China. Human rights organizations have accused China of genocide against Uyghur Muslims.

Ortagus’ remark wasn’t just a slip of the tongue; she went on to say a lot about the Olympics. “In any case, I prefer to refer to them as the ‘Genocide Olympics.’” I’m still on the team, though I’m not sure we should be participating because the genocide in Xinjiang is still going on."

She is absolutely right -- we have no business competing at these Olympics when Jap-China continues the ongoing genocide against the Uyghurs...Some are trying to mock her for conflating Japan with China but she is a former Trump state department spokesperson -- so she is smart enough to know that all of those chink countries are the same...

And to add to the outrage, not only is Biden forcing Americans to compete in the genocide Olympics; he has also defaced the American flag by forcing Americans to wear this logo as the official US logo...no doubt this was under the orders of BLM and ANTIFA.....how are we allowing him to desecrate the flag like this?? He is basically waging war against our nation...

View attachment 512624
I will be rooting for the whole world against the USA. You betcha.

I like the Olympics but I don't like what it's becoming in the US. I'll never give the USOC money again, incompetent assholes that they are. I might give to the wrestling team as long as they don't get hung up with America hating or disrespecting the flag.

View attachment 512624
BLM and Antifa do not give orders of any kind to Biden and the Olympians who are going do not have to go and compete.

View attachment 512624
BLM and Antifa do not give orders of any kind to Biden and the Olympians who are going do not have to go and compete.
We want passenger jets crashing into the Olympic stadiums. Phuk those pieces of shit.

View attachment 512624
I think she was confusing the Summer Olympics, in Japan, and the Winter Olympics in China...the US Olympic Committee covers both.

Also, don't see where she said Xiden was forcing people to compete...but that's besides the point.

Why the flag change? Isn't that really the issue?

View attachment 512624
I think she was confusing the Summer Olympics, in Japan, and the Winter Olympics in China...the US Olympic Committee covers both.

Also, don't see where she said Xiden was forcing people to compete...but that's besides the point.

We all know nothing happens without Biden's approval...

And we know that Biden personally redesigned the flag to just include 5 stars -- which is a signal that our country is now controlled by the LGBTQ mob...Each star represents each letter in that evil group....

View attachment 512624
I will be rooting for the whole world against the USA. You betcha.
I'm quite sure you will be.

View attachment 512624
We want passenger jets crashing into the Olympic stadiums. Phuk those pieces of shit.
Of course you do. This is what the Right is today.

View attachment 512624

And we know that Biden personally redesigned the flag to just include 5 stars -- which is a signal that our country is now controlled by the LGBTQ mob...Each star represents each letter in that evil group....
Xiden doesn't do anything without Chairman Xi and the CCP approval...he's a puppet. If what you say is true, it's the CCP making the changes, not the Big Guy Joey Xiden

View attachment 512624

Xiden doesn't do anything without Chairman Xi and the CCP approval...he's a puppet. If what you say is true, it's the CCP making the changes, not the Big Guy Joey Xiden
While it is true that Xi controls Biden and the US government -- it is also true that Xi told Biden to do what the LGBTQ tells him to do.....

That way, our attention is distracted from the genocide happening in Vietnam which is basically Japan...which we all know is China

I like the Olympics but I don't like what it's becoming in the US. I'll never give the USOC money again, incompetent assholes that they are. I might give to the wrestling team as long as they don't get hung up with America hating or disrespecting the flag.
You should give to the javelin and shot put teams just in case ya need skilled players for Donnie’s next insurrection! :lol:

Is anyone else getting tired of this OP's sarcasm in thread after thread?
His thread titles are always disingenuous, and with many posters here it creates nothing but confusion.

In "current events" how about we stick to more accurate thread titles about the actual subject.
Maybe his threads should be sent to "General Discussion" where anything goes is much more appropriate.

Forum List

Back