Activist judges in NM say homosexual marriage legal.

Turner Diaries and its brother Hunter are awesome books. I own them both. Just great books. Especially the day of the rope chapter in TD. Hunter is even better...Oh no I don't think people who aren't in a militia can't shoot I just think a lot of folks especially the type of scum I hate that live in cities don't go out and train to shoot they just bought for protection and have no clue as to what they are doing. An army will take care of any scum that want to shoot back. I disowned her because that was the final straw in the coffin. She is a POS and my family just can't seem to understand why I want nothing to do with her. I don't even think she knows my last kid's first name and I want it that way. She is white trash.

Is this the 17th state?

It is only a matter of time till the courts apply the 14th amendment for equal protection and gay marriage is the law of the land

Unfortunately I think you are correct. Just a question though. Why did the SC not just do that when they had a chance to? I think southern states will be the last IF they ever do let faggots marry. If that happens its time for us to move out of the states.

New Mexico's Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage

Keep the filth in the west and north anywhere but my beloved south and I really do not care. I know 4 fag couples in Tn filed suit earlier this year hope its done with by the time we move in June because I refuse to live in a state that allows fags to marry.

This sort of overreaction always makes me laugh.

Exactly what is different for people living in a state that allows gay marriage, as opposed to living in one that does not?

Do you think there will be more gay people?

Whether they are married or not has absolutely no effect on you. But if you want to move to a backwards country to avoid KNOWING that gays around you can marry, feel free.

I would imagine that gay Republicans prefer living in states with lower taxes.

Waiting for polygamy to come down the legal ladder as constitutional. The legal justification for gay marriage and polygamy are identical.

Well, except they're not ... ok. :confused:

Polygamy is already on its way to legalization in Utah. Sad days for America coming forward as much as I hate christianity I cringe to think what christians are gonna go through the next 5 years or so. Probably be branded bigots or haters and hunted down like dogs for daring to preach against faggotry and other degenerate garbage.

Waiting for polygamy to come down the legal ladder as constitutional. The legal justification for gay marriage and polygamy are identical.

Polygamy is already on its way to legalization in Utah. Sad days for America coming forward as much as I hate christianity I cringe to think what christians are gonna go through the next 5 years or so. Probably be branded bigots or haters and hunted down like dogs for daring to preach against faggotry and other degenerate garbage.

Everyone picks on Christians

They don't let them call the shots like they used to

Is this the 17th state?

It is only a matter of time till the courts apply the 14th amendment for equal protection and gay marriage is the law of the land

Unfortunately I think you are correct. Just a question though. Why did the SC not just do that when they had a chance to? I think southern states will be the last IF they ever do let faggots marry. If that happens its time for us to move out of the states.

The Supreme Court will eventually do the right thing

The tide has turned and they won't stand in the way

Your non-sequitur doesn't even address my post.

The Constitutional justifications for making same-sex marriage legal is not the same as that for polygamy; which I'm not even certain is protected by the Constitution the way same-sex marriage is.

Everyone picks on Christians

They don't let them call the shots like they used to
I'm not even talking about that. I am talking about them being seriously persecuted for preaching their beliefs.

The Supreme Court will eventually do the right thing

The tide has turned and they won't stand in the way
Well they just ruled on it this year why didn't they just rule on it completely to allow it? I seriously think it will be a mistake to some states doing this without the will of the people voting for it. Especially in the south. Judges did it in Iowa and they were removed. Rightfully so.

Forum List

Back