Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Yeah, its part of the cause because these kids are being indoctrinated with this garbage and then they become confused and then lash out with killings. It sure is a part of it.
Was he shouting "I wanna be a woman!: as he gunned down innocent children. My word, you are as dumb as a rock. I have never heard such a crazy excuse for a mass shooting. If you are not on meds, you need to be. I took you off ignore a few days ago. That was a mistake. Now you go back on....

Was he shouting "I wanna be a woman!: as he gunned down innocent children. My word, you are as dumb as a rock. I have never heard such a crazy excuse for a mass shooting. If you are not on meds, you need to be. I took you off ignore a few days ago. That was a mistake. Now you go back on....

Yeah, you can't handle the truth. Not surprised.

So cute how triggered you get when your side is shown to be no different than the other side
You are still playing your stupid "side" thing. That is because you are stupid.

I listed some contributing factors and acknowledged the need to address the need to at least try to keep attack weapons out of the hands of the insane.

You didn't not notice that because in addition to being stupid, your extreme partisanship makes you dishonest as well.

You are still playing your stupid "side" thing. That is because you are stupid.

just call it like I see it

I listed some contributing factors and acknowledged the need to address the need to at least try to keep attack weapons out of the hands of the insane.

yet you only list the folks on the left as being simple-minded partisans on the other side insist on boiling it down to a single variable when both side clearly do the same thing. We see it in this thread yet you ignore one side of it all....then claim not to be biased to one side

Not in Texas

Lib educators are leaving the children entirely defenseless
The gunman was fired at by police officers at the door and he still go into the classroom. All the killing was in one classroom.

Lefties like to defend school shooters by shifting blame away from them and over to guns.
There are crazies in other countries. There are mentally ill in other countries. But those countries do not have mass shooting like the US does. WHY?

You are going to lose. Eventually, sanity will prevail.
You will never take our guns, never.

Forum List

Back