Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

He was no an illegal. He was not running from border patrol. It was a LIE.
And you don't read very well, how sad is that?
I didn't say he was an illegal, did I?
I didn't say he was running from the border patrol, did I?
It was the border patrol, (WHICH HAPPENED TO BE IN THE AREA) that brought him down.
Now argue that, Jimmie.

THERE WAS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN AND HE COULD NOT STOP IT!
The police did stop it. They killed him while he was still shooting. If police were stationed inside it likely would have never happened.

You will never take our guns, never.
No one is taking them, people who don't want to be shot and those who don't want their kids shot want sensible gun regulations, sensible gun types, and a culture that takes a responsible approach to guns.

Those with fear needing a gun to fulfil their anxiety about self protection and willing to shoot someone is the worst person on the planet to be allowed near a gun, it's causing problems. Being allowed to roam about with a loaded gun in public is causing problems. Poor to zero background checks is causing problems. Past and current American generations with their gun mentality is causing problems.

The whole thing is mental illness you moron………

The kid was already known to the school and police…..violence at home and at school…..

Young shooters like this have mental illness in common
And the 2nd amendment gave him the Right to be armed. Have you updated your mass shooting list, moron.

Democrats won't move at all on gun control -- especially not now.
There's already a very good chance they will lose the House/Senate, and they remember 1994 / 2010

That is, they value their own partisan political power over "doing the right thing".

That refusal to seek universal background checks led to the horrific mass shooting in Buffalo last weekend when an 18-year-old, who had previously been questioned by police about his extreme views, was able to carry out a massacre of innocent people with a legally held gun.

The kid bought the gun legally

The new law you are demanding would not have changed that

Don't argue with me, telephone all the dictionary companies around the planet and update their lack of knowledge. I can only give you all the dictionaries meaning.
um, you used their definition as a means to an end. are you saying you are merely parakeeting what others say and offer no value of your own in this discussion?

the fact of the matter is the AR "LOOKS" big and mean. but it simply fires one bullet per trigger pull

as does the ruger 10/22. a .22 rifle that can be modified to LOOK like an AR. does that make the 22 an assault rifle now? it does by the definition you supplied.

it seems really odd you are in a forum posting on a controversial topic and you start your reply with "don't argue with me" - but this is also a strong trait of the left. they don't like to be questioned. then again, not many do.

the problem is liberals tend to redefine words to their emotional state at the time, and that is all you are doing here. swinging around dead tree branches in a wild effort to hit something so you can call yourself a victor in the discussion OF WHICH you don't want to be argued with.

the definition YOU supplied pretty much included a revolver. it's bullshit tricks and stunts like this that keep us from having SANE gun laws or advancing on where we are today. the left can't be trusted to do what they say because they'll say anything to get what they want. today.

tomorrow they will want something else that is a direct contradiction to what they are after today and they will simply scream like a 2 year old - DON'T ARGUE WITH ME when called out.

grow up.

No one is taking them, people who don't want to be shot and those who don't want their kids shot want sensible gun regulations, sensible gun types, and a culture that takes a responsible approach to guns.

Those with fear needing a gun to fulfil their anxiety about self protection and willing to shoot someone is the worst person on the planet to be allowed near a gun, it's causing problems. Being allowed to roam about with a loaded gun in public is causing problems. Poor to zero background checks is causing problems. Past and current American generations with their gun mentality is causing problems.
ever changing definitions of what you are wanting to do coupled with a past history of lying about it is causing the problems.

1653491261439.png

That refusal to seek universal background checks led to the horrific mass shooting in Buffalo last weekend when an 18-year-old, who had previously been questioned by police about his extreme views, was able to carry out a massacre of innocent people with a legally held gun.
I don't know who said this, but they were lied to.
And they are repeating the lie.

Nope…..there was no defined motive to the Vegas shooter…….he did have anti-gun beliefs…..

I didn't say his motive for that shooting was determined. I said he was a rightwingnut. Try reading for comprehension next time.

If we're gonna talk about mental health in this country I'd like to point out the fact that owning a $5300 semi-automatic AR-15 assault rifle with a laser sight and night vision hunting scope is a pretty strong indication you've already lost your goddamn mind.

See...that is the narrative that the repub party wants everyone to heard....THEY ARE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS!

But the real message that everyone needs to hear is.....THE REPUB PARTY DOES NOT EVEN WANT TO DISCUSS HOW TO REDUCE GUN VIOLENCE.

The repub party has voted down on multiple occasions efforts to even study gun violence. THEY WILL PAY AT THE POLLS.

Kudos to the border patrol. These are REAL police agents and they work hard to defend your nation.
One Border Patrol Agent ran in before backup arrived.

t's not easy work having to defend a border, especially as so many turn their backs on the defense of your federal law and national sovereignty. Clearly, they are accustomed to difficult, hard work and dealing with legitimate threats, unlike some police in some places (*cough, cough, Canada).

I wonder if his grandmother was trying to stop him from leaving after he made a threat, or, was going to call the police. Hopefully she pulls through and sheds some light.

Worth repeating, if you don't alter a culture of rage, violence and mental issues, there is no way you can legislate out murder and massacres. Be it by a gun or otherwise.

Last edited:
"The true call to action now is for every American to take a longer and deeper look in the mirror, and ask ourselves, 'What is it that we truly value?" said McConaughey, who was born in Uvalde.

If we're gonna talk about mental health in this country I'd like to point out the fact that owning a $5300 semi-automatic AR-15 assault rifle with a laser sight and night vision hunting scope is a pretty strong indication you've already lost your goddamn mind.
It ain't for squirrel hunting....for sure.

Forum List

Back