What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"The gunman in Tuesday’s elementary school massacre was a lonely 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and lashed out violently against peers and strangers recently and over the years." - Washington Post
As I have often said...

you take the 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and put him in Paris, France, he gets over it and nobody dies.

you take the 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and put him in Paris, Texas and you end up with a bloodbath.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Uziyah Garcia, 9...what a cute kid...such a shame...such a shame... i wish i could do something

FTlpKdRWQAEpVfX

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score
As I have often said...

you take the 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and put him in Paris, France, he gets over it and nobody dies.

you take the 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and put him in Paris, Texas and you end up with a bloodbath.

Maybe Obama can claim one of these kids as the son he never had..

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is a cultural issue. It's not going to be fixed with band aids. This is going to take effort from everyone.

Sadly, America can no longer fix big problems, so I'm afraid I'm not holding my breath.
Hear! Hear!

Ole mac1958 is having a lucid moment

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Black ppl said to whites if you allow Kyle Rittenhouse to go free ? This will happen. You allow these white supremacists (And he's a white latino male LET'S BE CLEAR ON THAT) to run riot and Rittenhouse gave a green light to other white supremacist mass shooters and the thing is........there will be more and more and more. The blood is on white America. All of you defending Rittenhouse......now look what happens ? We told you

Blues Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once again we see another school shooting that could have been prevented by LOCKING THE FUCKING DOORS.

This school and Sandy Hook both could have been easily prevented for want of a locked door

Jets

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a cultural issue. It's not going to be fixed with band aids. This is going to take effort from everyone.

Sadly, America can no longer fix big problems, so I'm afraid I'm not holding my breath.

Spot on.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You see where they got their definition, right? Here's a hint: The NRA was not one of the groups they asked. Utterly fake made up bullshit.
So every dictionary on the planet asked the NRA? You shouldn't be partaking on an forum for the grown ups.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right now......the anti-gun fanatics and joe biden handlers are praying...please don't let the shooter be a DACA kid....Please don't let the shooter be a DACA kid....

If it turns out he is an illegal alien, or DACA kid.....this story....goes away...

Well, turns out he is an American Citizen, so your racism won't fly here.

Fetuses are about to get legally defined as people (which of course they are in reality already) in many states. And in certain states abortion may soon be explicitly classified as “murder,” too.

So, yeah. Times are about to get better.

Sure they will. When women realize what you are trying to do to them, and we drive every Republican out of office.

Jets

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens after an investigation, the shooter is dead.

One more piece of whale shit in the ground…

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List