Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Odd that an 18- year-old would live with Grandma and neither one of his parents.
Had not heard he lived with her, but would not be surprised. I understand he shot her, but she is still alive, at the moment.

An armed and trained security guard at the main points of entry and exit of every school. Would serve as a deterrent.
iu

Not at every school in the state. As it stands, participation in the law allowing this is optional. You have schools and school districts that do not participate in it.
Make it mandatory. Make it an all-or-nothing approach.
And if that isn’t proven to be effective, then what? Back to nothing?

You tell us, you guys know it all.
I never met him. I'm just the one correcting the idea he was a dreamer, illegally in the country, when in fact he was born in North Dakota, making him a US Citizen like most of the people on this board.

Would it shock you to know that I will admit it?

So try me. I don't offer this chance for people to show me up in an argument often, so take it while you can.
Ok. Red flag laws.

Take guns away from people before they have done anything wrong if there is a reason to believe they might be dangerous according to some bipartisan committee.

It means that this story is going to go away fairly quickly........the people in charge of biden are allowing illegal aliens into the country at record rates...and if this is an illegal alien kid, or a DACA kid....?
Not an illegal. Try again. Born in North Dakota a little over 18 years ago.

You can't prove the efficacy of something you aren't willing to try. The lack of effort is effective at lack of results one way or another.
It is tried. Stoneman Douglas High School had an armed police officer and it didn’t stop what happened there.

But I’m asking you if you’d be willing to mive on to another idea if your idea is proven to he ineffective.

You need to make sure that kids like that can't their hands on a gun.

You said there had been 3 public shootings this year. There have been three large public shootings with more than 10 victims, just this MONTH. Mass shootings in malls, and outside night clubs have become so common that unless the body count is really high, they don't even make the national news coverages.

All the betas have guns and are trying to prove how tough they are, and people get hurt.

Happiness is a warm gun, bang, bang, shoot, shoot.
The schools need to be hardened. Moral relativity brings death and destruction. We need to protect our kids from what lax morals and laws have created. Getting rid of guns is nothing more than a band aid.

Forum List

Back