Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

He shoulda had to pass a Drug test if under 21 to purchase a firearm
You can buy legally in most states at 18 and no drug test required, and we're talking about Texas. I am in Tennessee. It's been called the patron state of shooting stuff, as in the rural areas normal kids are raised with, but we have got jacksh#t on Texas.

School kids are safer from gun violence in Mexico and in Canada than they are in the U.S.
It's sickening how you butchers come out with this same crap over and over. How many more kids will you see murdered?

Well...the buffalo shooter stated to a teacher he wanted to do a school shooting........we likely need to look closer at kids who say things like that...

You need to make sure that kids like that can't their hands on a gun.

You said there had been 3 public shootings this year. There have been three large public shootings with more than 10 victims, just this MONTH. Mass shootings in malls, and outside night clubs have become so common that unless the body count is really high, they don't even make the national news coverages.

All the betas have guns and are trying to prove how tough they are, and people get hurt.

Happiness is a warm gun, bang, bang, shoot, shoot.

I read he had a handgun.

18 year olds can't buy handguns at the gun store.
In Texas? Where did you hear that? In Texas, he can walk around at 18 with a AR strapped to his back on the downtown streets and nothing illegal about it.

We can send billions of dollars to Ukraine but we can't put cops in schools?.....

1653429588156.png

Salvador Ramos, Deceased Shooter
18 students have been announced dead at this point, up 4 from the 14 earlier stated.
They're trying to put together what caused this shooter to take such an extreme measure. He shot his grandmother first, then went to the school wearing a black hoodie, sneaking in behind shrubbery. My prayers up for the citizen parents and the entire community of Uvalde, Texas. School is out for the year at the school, and they will have access to counselling. Very sad news. I'm so sorry. I heard a blurb about shooters being the product of a fatherless home. I don't know if that applies to this one, but the last one it did. 18 deceased children, 1 adult teacher.
1653436985654.png
:huddle:

Yeah, because I am offering suggestions and solutions you are readily ignoring.

Here's another:

An armed and trained security guard at the main points of entry and exit of every school. Would serve as a deterrent.
We already have trained security and armed teachers in Texas. Didn’t fix this issue.

Are we trying to fix the issue or are we trying to do something to pretend we’re trying to fix the issue?

So now what? Back to doing nothing?

The murderer was already a murder suspect with a bolo issued which is why they were chasing him.

Forum List

Back