Active Shooter Drills

We dont have a gun problem so why should I listen to a shill like you.

You have a gun problem.......and it is getting worse and worse as your muslim drug gangs shoot at each other over drug turf.....and now you have muslims closing down your parliament......and one day, you may find yourselves facing your own Oct. 7.....and your police don't even carry guns to stop it....

Firearms offences in the region have rocketed by 86% – with West Midlands policerecording 1,089 gun crimes in the 12 months to March, up from 584 the previous year. The surge has seen the West Midlands, with a population of 2.9 million, overtake previous gun hotspot London, home to 8.8 million and where the Met Police – the country’s largest force – logged 1,087 gun crimes in the same period.

Birmingham named 'gun capital' of Britain with huge surge in gang violence

=========

Two in three police force areas in England and Wales are experiencing rising gun crime, with one force facing levels six times higher than a decade ago, Guardian analysis of Home Office data has found.

-------

Concerns are now being raised about the growing availability of firearms in parts of the north of England and the Midlands as some police forces are struggling to tackle rising gun crime with fewer officers than they had a decade ago.

The sharpest rise is in the north-east, where gun crime has more than tripled from an average of 91 firearms offences a year between 2009 and 2012, to 294 a year between 2019 and 2022.

In the Cleveland police area, firearms offences have risen almost sixfold, from a yearly average of 22 to 127. Durham, Sussex, Lincolnshire, Northumbria, South Yorkshire, Norfolk and Kent police have all seen numbers more than double in 10 years

Gun crime rising in two-thirds of police force areas in England and Wales

---------

County lines

Peter Squires, professor of criminology at the University of Brighton, told The Guardian that so-called “county lines” – a form of criminal exploitation where urban gangs persuade young people to take drugs to rural areas of the country – are probably behind the rise in gun crime in places such as Sussex, Kent and Cheshire.

-----

Gun smuggling

The prevalence of firearm offences is also partially to do with gun smuggling, experts say. Firearms can now be hired for as little as £100 around the UK and can be acquired in “less than a day”, reported the i news site’s investigations correspondent Dean Kirby.

According to Dr Robert Hesketh, a criminology expert at Liverpool John Moores University, it is “relatively easy” to get hold of a firearm in many cities.

“A MAC-10 will cost about £3,000, an MP5 £3,000,” Hesketh said. “These are automatic weapons. Another gun doing the rounds a few years ago and possibly now was a Desert Eagle, for about £500. It isn’t hard, put it that way.”

There is also an option to rent a weapon – with criminals borrowing firearms for short periods. “You can get one possibly for £100 to £150 if you know the right people,” Hesketh said.

While it is working to cut off supplies to the UK, the National Crime Agency has seen a “gradual increase” in the use of fully automatic weapons.

Some of the weapons used are deactivated or blank-firing devices, which are being bought in eastern Europe, where they are legal and unrestricted. They are then illegally reactivated by criminals before being transported to the UK, Kirby said.

Guns can also be bought on the dark web, and stolen, lawfully bought guns have also ended up being used in shootings. On the messaging app Telegram The Sunday Times found firearms advertised for sale from £400.

In 2019/20, the National Crime Agency seized 552 illegal firearms in the UK and abroad. The UK Border Force, meanwhile, picked up 2,600 lethal and non-lethal firearms in the year to September 2020.

Why is gun crime on the rise?

=================

Gun offences had been increasing since roughly 2015 across England and Wales, according to figures from the Office of National Statistics. But then came the pandemic.

Are gun crimes on the rise again?

Dr Robert Hesketh, from the School of Justice Studies at Liverpool John Moores University, thinks the incidents will increase because of the cost of living crisis.

"People are getting desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures," he said.

Dr Hesketh disagreed with senior police officers, who say it is hard for a criminal to buy a gun in Britain.

The academic instead suggested in Liverpool a cheap firearm can be obtained for as little as £150 with a bit of asking around.

Gun crime is closely linked with drug dealing. At the top of the criminal tree drug gangs arrange imports to sell in the UK.

The retail arm of the market has become dominated by a relatively new business model.

County lines gangs, using dedicated mobile phones for customers to make orders, shift drugs around the country and have been blamed for increasing the risk of violence involving guns and knives.

Liverpool is an important part of the UK's drug gang infrastructure.

[/URL]

You have a gun problem.......and it is getting worse and worse as your muslim drug gangs shoot at each other over drug turf.....and now you have muslims closing down your parliament......and one day, you may find yourselves facing your own Oct. 7.....and your police don't even carry guns to stop it....

Firearms offences in the region have rocketed by 86% – with West Midlands policerecording 1,089 gun crimes in the 12 months to March, up from 584 the previous year. The surge has seen the West Midlands, with a population of 2.9 million, overtake previous gun hotspot London, home to 8.8 million and where the Met Police – the country’s largest force – logged 1,087 gun crimes in the same period.

Birmingham named 'gun capital' of Britain with huge surge in gang violence

=========

Two in three police force areas in England and Wales are experiencing rising gun crime, with one force facing levels six times higher than a decade ago, Guardian analysis of Home Office data has found.

-------

Concerns are now being raised about the growing availability of firearms in parts of the north of England and the Midlands as some police forces are struggling to tackle rising gun crime with fewer officers than they had a decade ago.

The sharpest rise is in the north-east, where gun crime has more than tripled from an average of 91 firearms offences a year between 2009 and 2012, to 294 a year between 2019 and 2022.

In the Cleveland police area, firearms offences have risen almost sixfold, from a yearly average of 22 to 127. Durham, Sussex, Lincolnshire, Northumbria, South Yorkshire, Norfolk and Kent police have all seen numbers more than double in 10 years

Gun crime rising in two-thirds of police force areas in England and Wales

---------

County lines

Peter Squires, professor of criminology at the University of Brighton, told The Guardian that so-called “county lines” – a form of criminal exploitation where urban gangs persuade young people to take drugs to rural areas of the country – are probably behind the rise in gun crime in places such as Sussex, Kent and Cheshire.

-----

Gun smuggling

The prevalence of firearm offences is also partially to do with gun smuggling, experts say. Firearms can now be hired for as little as £100 around the UK and can be acquired in “less than a day”, reported the i news site’s investigations correspondent Dean Kirby.

According to Dr Robert Hesketh, a criminology expert at Liverpool John Moores University, it is “relatively easy” to get hold of a firearm in many cities.

“A MAC-10 will cost about £3,000, an MP5 £3,000,” Hesketh said. “These are automatic weapons. Another gun doing the rounds a few years ago and possibly now was a Desert Eagle, for about £500. It isn’t hard, put it that way.”

There is also an option to rent a weapon – with criminals borrowing firearms for short periods. “You can get one possibly for £100 to £150 if you know the right people,” Hesketh said.

While it is working to cut off supplies to the UK, the National Crime Agency has seen a “gradual increase” in the use of fully automatic weapons.

Some of the weapons used are deactivated or blank-firing devices, which are being bought in eastern Europe, where they are legal and unrestricted. They are then illegally reactivated by criminals before being transported to the UK, Kirby said.

Guns can also be bought on the dark web, and stolen, lawfully bought guns have also ended up being used in shootings. On the messaging app Telegram The Sunday Times found firearms advertised for sale from £400.

In 2019/20, the National Crime Agency seized 552 illegal firearms in the UK and abroad. The UK Border Force, meanwhile, picked up 2,600 lethal and non-lethal firearms in the year to September 2020.

Why is gun crime on the rise?

=================

Gun offences had been increasing since roughly 2015 across England and Wales, according to figures from the Office of National Statistics. But then came the pandemic.

Are gun crimes on the rise again?

Dr Robert Hesketh, from the School of Justice Studies at Liverpool John Moores University, thinks the incidents will increase because of the cost of living crisis.

"People are getting desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures," he said.

Dr Hesketh disagreed with senior police officers, who say it is hard for a criminal to buy a gun in Britain.

The academic instead suggested in Liverpool a cheap firearm can be obtained for as little as £150 with a bit of asking around.

Gun crime is closely linked with drug dealing. At the top of the criminal tree drug gangs arrange imports to sell in the UK.

The retail arm of the market has become dominated by a relatively new business model.

County lines gangs, using dedicated mobile phones for customers to make orders, shift drugs around the country and have been blamed for increasing the risk of violence involving guns and knives.

Liverpool is an important part of the UK's drug gang infrastructure.

[/URL]
When will it reach American levels of carnage ?

No, but I have seen kids wheeled out of schools in bodybags because someone who had no business owning a gun had one.

When you say "Deep State", I just can't take you seriously.

You are getting into some crazy Dale Smith territory here.
Body bags because you like mentally deranged sexual predators roaming the streets and love releasing violent felons from prison without serving their time.

The blood of every innocent person is on your hands.

Body bags because you like mentally deranged sexual predators roaming the streets and love releasing violent felons from prison without serving their time.

The blood of every innocent person is on your hands.

We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't the answer.

And if you want to blame someone for having to release criminals, maybe you should talk to the Conservatives on SCOTUS.

We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't the answer.

And if you want to blame someone for having to release criminals, maybe you should talk to the Conservatives on SCOTUS.

The democrat party keeps releasing the violent gun criminals doing all of the shooting....why do they do that?

The democrats are releasing them, you lying asshat........as I have shown over and over again.

The democrat party keeps releasing the violent gun criminals doing all of the shooting....why do they do that?

The democrats are releasing them, you lying asshat........as I have shown over and over again.
Because conservative courts have ruled you can't keep overcrowding the prisons.

We lock up 2 million people. We have nowhere left to put someone for "just having a gun".

Because conservative courts have ruled you can't keep overcrowding the prisons.

We lock up 2 million people. We have nowhere left to put someone for "just having a gun".

No, dipshit.......not even close.....as I pointed out, democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent, proven, gun criminals........now without even requiring bail......these are the criminals doing all of the shootings in democrat party controlled cities.

You're not supposed to be carrying a gun in church.
Not unless you live in Dodge City or Tombstone.
I rarely go to church but when I do I carry.

Some churches prohibit carrying firearms, others don’t. I carry concealed so no one knows.

I carry a five round .38 snub nosed revolver with one speed loader. Obviously, I am not planning a mass murder.

No, dipshit.......not even close.....as I pointed out, democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent, proven, gun criminals........now without even requiring bail......these are the criminals doing all of the shootings in democrat party controlled cities.
Why should we require bail? Aren't they innocent until proven guilty?

Just tossing someone in jail for having a gun isn't a practical strategy with 300 million guns out there.

Why should we require bail? Aren't they innocent until proven guilty?

Just tossing someone in jail for having a gun isn't a practical strategy with 300 million guns out there.

The criminals using those guns aren't 300 million...they are known to the police, they have long histories of crime and violence......

Don’t get mad at me because gun free London has a higher murder rate than even Leftard We Love Criminals New York City.
Except...it's not actually true.

1709057380705.png

According to New York’s figures, there were 295 murders in 2018. This yields a murder rate of 3.42 per 100,000 population in 2018.

According to London figures, there were 128 murders in 2018 in the London Metropolitan Police boroughs of Greater London, i.e. everything except the City. The Daily Mail claimed a total number of murders in greater London as 134, and the Telegraph also repeated this figure. This figure of 134 includes one murder from the City of London. I cannot account for the discrepancy between the 128 and 133 figures for the Metropolitan Police. However, assuming the higher figure of 134 murders as correct, the murder rate for London for 2018 is 1.52 per 100,000 population.

The situation for 2019 shows an even starker difference in murders than 2018. New York has had 53 murders in the period from January 1 to March 3, 2019. During the first two months of 2019, London has had 16 murders.

Except...it's not actually true.

View attachment 909367

According to New York’s figures, there were 295 murders in 2018. This yields a murder rate of 3.42 per 100,000 population in 2018.

According to London figures, there were 128 murders in 2018 in the London Metropolitan Police boroughs of Greater London, i.e. everything except the City. The Daily Mail claimed a total number of murders in greater London as 134, and the Telegraph also repeated this figure. This figure of 134 includes one murder from the City of London. I cannot account for the discrepancy between the 128 and 133 figures for the Metropolitan Police. However, assuming the higher figure of 134 murders as correct, the murder rate for London for 2018 is 1.52 per 100,000 population.

The situation for 2019 shows an even starker difference in murders than 2018. New York has had 53 murders in the period from January 1 to March 3, 2019. During the first two months of 2019, London has had 16 murders.
Brits need guns to stay safe.

Yes, absolutely. Just like banks have to do the work to make sure they are lending to good credit risks, and employers have to make sure they are not hiring crazy people.

Yup. They should know who they are selling instruments of death to.

Here's the real thing you are afraid of. That once gun stores stop marketing to the crazies, that would eliminate most of the 3% of the population that own 50% of the guns, because we all know those people aren't right.

Actually, it's a pretty simple solution. Before you can buy a gun, we call your mother, your teachers, your employer and your shrink. If they all sign off on it, then you can have a gun.
I agree, as long as you agree to the same requirement to vote.

Though...my uncle's mother is dead, his teachers are long dead, his last employer died last fall, and he doesn't have a "shrink," so good luck with that.

Forum List

Back