Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

Oh it's because we're "females", is it? Well geez, I don't have a problem with OhPleaseJustQuit or SassyIrishLass and I don't believe they have a problem with me. Huh, imagine that.

IOW, Penny pulls out the "all women" card when we attack her awful and ghoulish ideas. lol
She's an idiot AND a sexist. Imagine that. Hypocritical leftist.

View attachment 622268

A picture is worth a thousand words.
There is probably some research out there showing that the younger you start teaching kids about sex the more likely they are to become Democrats.

It's like that Harvard study showing that Fourth of July celebrations breed Republicans.

There is probably some research out there showing that the younger you start teaching kids about sex the more likely they are to become Democrats.

It's like that Harvard study showing that Fourth of July celebrations breed Republicans.

I was sexualized at age five and I became a democrat. Thank God I came to my senses later.

Good-bye! Sex ed is very imp. I guess democrats have to teach it.
See, here are the Nazi Democrats.

They get to decide what's important

And they're so deluded they think they have something to teach the rest of us.

Penelope, you are not responsible for my child. Stay away from her. She's not your plaything

See, here are the Nazi Democrats.

They get to decide what's important

And they're so deluded they think they have something to teach the rest of us.

Penelope, you are not responsible for my child. Stay away from her. She's not your plaything
KillerPenny makes me glad I never had children or grandchildren for the perverted left to get their hands on.

Their committing the sex act younger and younger nowadays. Deal with it!!

And why do you think that is? Do you think it's just happened by coincidence? Or maybe it's been designed over decades and decades of the left pushing for 'sexual freedom', and every year, it just becomes more and more depraved. They railed against the 'religious right' in the 80's and 90's for daring to expect there to be decorum and social limitations on sexual talk and activity being restricted to adult only areas, and kept private. And now we're at the point where there aren't any limitations at all in society, children today are bombarded with sexual innuendo everywhere they look, their lives are filled with it. I'm sure you're proud of that fact, and will keep pushing until it's acceptable for people to just drop and have sex in the street or anywhere else they 'feel' like it. You have no sense of shame, no moral fiber, you're part of the reason why society is where it's at today, you're disgusting, period.

Yes I believe in sex ed, the younger the better.
-------------------------------------------

“For fourth and fifth grade, I lived in Nicholas County— we moved there from Lexington when I was two weeks into my fourth grade year. I had friends there who were sexually active in fifth grade, and it was often with boys who were in middle and high school,” Crim said.

“Doing this work, I think about my daughter…but I also think about those kids. They needed this kind of program. It could be so transformative in small, rural towns where there isn’t a whole lot to do besides experiment. There is a need in these small communities, and Tanya saw that.”
I think this is virtual and for teens. Their website isn't too clear.

KillerPenny makes me glad I never had children or grandchildren for the perverted left to get their hands on.

What's kind of ironic is that the left think they're so 'civilized' in their views, yet here we are as a society going in the exact opposite direction thanks to their 'policies' and views on how society should be constructed. Wouldn't a 'civilized' society keep sex a private thing between grown adults? Isn't flaunting sex everywhere and anywhere capitulating to basic animal instinct? Basically living by animal impulse and basic instinct, having no self control at all. I guess animals are easier to control, those with vices are easier to control, it always comes down to money, power, and control with the left.

Republican parents don't talk sex with their kids, they just wait till they are sexually active and get HIV, genital warts or any no of STD's or wait for them to get pregnant.

thats why it falls on democrats to have sex ed for them.

Republican parents don't talk sex with their kids, they just wait till they are sexually active and get HIV, genital warts or any no of STD's or wait for them to get pregnant.

thats why it falls on democrats to have sex ed for them.
KillerPenny is holding up that cultural mirror and showing all exactly what she is. It's called projection.

Cashing in on as many ten dollar sounding words, for young activists, to get the donations to roll in for the scam?

:dunno:

Nah, an entire group of radical homosexuals won't try to indoctrinate your kids with The Alphabet Agenda.

It's like any other summer camp. Send your 8 year old kids NOW!

Also available: Summer Camp for Parents that want to throw their children in to a pond full of crocodiles, sharks and piranhas the following week.
Free swimming lessons & canoeing!

Coming next year: Summer Camp for children than like to play with electricity while standing in a puddle of water. Great electrifying experience for all!

Last edited:
Nah, an entire group of radical homosexuals won't try to indoctrinate your kids with The Alphabet Agenda. It's like any other summer camp. Send your 8 year old kids NOW!

Also available, Summer Camp for Parents that want to throw their children in to a pond full of crocodiles, sharks and piranhas the following week.

Coming next year: Summer Camp for children than like to play with electricity while standing in a puddle of water. Great electrifying experience for all!

Its called Sex Education. Democrats have to teach it, because republican parents don't want to talk about the subject of sex.

Its called Sex Education.
Actually what they are advertising is called JAIL TIME. That you would think this is Sex Ed makes me want to vomit.
Why does your party want to constantly lower the age of consensual sex, try to corrupt innocent children with indoctrination into alternative sexual practices, and advocate intergenerational sex, essentially grooming our children for sexual exploitation? Why do you support all of that?

You don't think God sees what you are doing and won't some day hold you accountable?

Forum List

Back