Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

It's called child sexual assault and you are obviously not against it.
All these Godless heathens have the same things in common. They want to sexualize children, They want to blur the lines of gender and biology. They refuse to define anything, yet they want to limit free speach on their Alphabet Agenda, while demanding they teach children what they do in their bedrooms under the cover of so called tolerance.

Actually what they are advertising is called JAIL TIME. That you would think this is Sex Ed makes me want to vomit.
Why does your party want to constantly lower the age of consensual sex, try to corrupt innocent children with indoctrination into alternative sexual practices, and advocate intergenerational sex, essentially grooming our children for sexual exploitation? Why do you support all of that?

You don't think God sees what you are doing and won't some day hold you accountable?

They have an unhealthy interest in children and sexual matters

Actually what they are advertising is called JAIL TIME. That you would think this is Sex Ed makes me want to vomit.
Why does your party want to constantly lower the age of consensual sex, try to corrupt innocent children with indoctrination into alternative sexual practices, and advocate intergenerational sex, essentially grooming our children for sexual exploitation? Why do you support all of that?

You don't think God sees what you are doing and won't some day hold you accountable?
The Original Tree, I'm curious. I don't know your sex/gender, but in case you haven't been reading all of this thread, know that KillerPenny likes to put females on ignore when they disagree with her. Not only is she a Vax Nazi and a pedo supporter, she is also a sexist.

They have an unhealthy interest in children and sexual matters
I don't want to teach children about what The Alphabet Community does in their bedrooms. I think Math, Science and English are what should be taught. It's The Community they seem to be defending here that wants to focus on children's sexuality. That's called "Corruption of a Minor" It's a crime.

I don't want to teach children about what The Alphabet Community does in their bedrooms. I think Math, Science and English are what should be taught. It's The Community you seem to be defending here that wants to focus on children's sexuality. That's called "Corruption of a Minor" It's a crime.
When we reach the reckoning, people will hang for it, not just those who perpetrate the crime but those who abet it as well.

I don't want to teach children about what The Alphabet Community does in their bedrooms. I think Math, Science and English are what should be taught. It's The Community you seem to be defending here that wants to focus on children's sexuality. That's called "Corruption of a Minor" It's a crime.

I agree with you but the fact remains it seems important to these jackasses.

Just keep it away from our children.

The Original Tree, I'm curious. I don't know your sex/gender, but in case you haven't been reading all of this thread, know that KillerPenny likes to put females on ignore when they disagree with her. Not only is she a Vax Nazi and a pedo supporter, she is also a sexist.
All of these leftists here are the same.
Hate God or are Atheists
Hate Christians and Jews
Hate Individual Liberties such as The Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech and The Right to Bear Arms
Think Homosexuality should be mainstream
Think teaching children about homosexuality should be mandatory school curriculum
Think that there are multiple genders and sexes and believe in Gender Fluidity
Think there is no such thing as The Age of Consent.
Think that inter-generational sex is normal.

Republican parents don't talk sex with their kids, they just wait till they are sexually active and get HIV, genital warts or any no of STD's or wait for them to get pregnant.

thats why it falls on democrats to have sex ed for them.

I think you better learn to keep your hands off of other people's children and mind your own damn business, period.

Its called Sex Education. Democrats have to teach it, because republican parents don't want to talk about the subject of sex.
And leftists want sex everywhere because apparently they're uncivilized animals unable to control their basic instincts, their bodies control their minds. Leftists want everyone to be children, unable to control impulses, children are much more easily controlled.

Republican parents don't talk sex with their kids, they just wait till they are sexually active and get HIV, genital warts or any no of STD's or wait for them to get pregnant.

thats why it falls on democrats to have sex ed for them.
Sex Ed for kids at the age of eight?

You seem to think that is a great idea… Bet you wouldn’t support it for Trump was for it!

you forgot "Jew hating anti-Semitic twat"

I'm pretty sure 8yo's aren't going to get any benefit from "Sexy Sex Ed" but a whole lot of pedophiles just might.

Why are Republicans so obsessed with pedophiles? They're so obsessed with making false reports accusing innocent people of pedophilia, that REAL pedophiles are getting away, while investigators chase down all of the crazies bullshit claims.

And yet they NEVER go after the Catholic Church for this issue despite the long and sordid history of the priesthood, and the lengths to which the Church continues to go to cover this up.

Why are Republicans so obsessed with pedophiles? They're so obsessed with making false reports accusing innocent people of pedophilia, that REAL pedophiles are getting away, while investigators chase down all of the crazies bullshit claims.

And yet they NEVER go after the Catholic Church for this issue despite the long and sordid history of the priesthood, and the lengths to which the Church continues to go to cover this up.

I'm Catholic and went after the Church. Stop lying, moonbat

Why don't YOU go after educators molesting children? It's far more rampant than the Church was

Forum List

Back