Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

Yes I believe in sex ed, the younger the better.
-------------------------------------------

“For fourth and fifth grade, I lived in Nicholas County— we moved there from Lexington when I was two weeks into my fourth grade year. I had friends there who were sexually active in fifth grade, and it was often with boys who were in middle and high school,” Crim said.

“Doing this work, I think about my daughter…but I also think about those kids. They needed this kind of program. It could be so transformative in small, rural towns where there isn’t a whole lot to do besides experiment. There is a need in these small communities, and Tanya saw that.”

Any parent who needs the school system to teach their children about sex are sorry parents and shouldn't have children.

Any parent who needs the school system to teach their children about sex are sorry parents and shouldn't have children.
I think reproductive organs need to be inactivated at birth, only to be turned back on when a couple has proven that they are responsible enough to raise children right.

A reminder to everyone that 8 year olds are often in the latter half of second grade.

I repeat:

Second grade.

I have taught elementary school for 27 years and don't need to tell anyone here that this is perversion. Second graders are not thinking about this. I hesitate to use the term "grooming" but in this case it absolutely fits.

I could say so much more, such as suggest proper societal corrections for these perverts, but I wisely will not.

Teaching young kids to masturbate and have abortions on illicit drugs?

. . . and they are running a donation scam for this shit?

Are you serious? This is the hill you want to die on? These are the folks you consul as allies now? :dunno:

Are you backing the claim that these people are teaching 8 year olds how to masterbate, get abortions and how to have sex on drugs?

A reminder to everyone that 8 year olds are often in the latter half of second grade.

I repeat:

Second grade.

I have taught elementary school for 27 years and don't need to tell anyone here that this is perversion. Second graders are not thinking about this. I hesitate to use the term "grooming" but in this case it absolutely fits.

I could say so much more, such as suggest proper societal corrections for these perverts, but I wisely will not.

Anyone feeling the need to be talking sexual matters to second graders probably needs investigated

FB_IMG_1647117166747.jpg

Yes I believe in sex ed, the younger the better.
-------------------------------------------

“For fourth and fifth grade, I lived in Nicholas County— we moved there from Lexington when I was two weeks into my fourth grade year. I had friends there who were sexually active in fifth grade, and it was often with boys who were in middle and high school,” Crim said.

“Doing this work, I think about my daughter…but I also think about those kids. They needed this kind of program. It could be so transformative in small, rural towns where there isn’t a whole lot to do besides experiment. There is a need in these small communities, and Tanya saw that.”

If girls are having sex in FIFTH GRADE--this is 11 years old--they do not need sex education. They need to be removed from their parents' home and put into foster care. This is a parenting failure that started much, much before age 11. You don't fix this by teaching these girls about sex.

I repeat:

Second grade.

It doesn't say 8 years old, it teens.

Forum List

Back