Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

Yes I believe in sex ed, the younger the better.
-------------------------------------------

“For fourth and fifth grade, I lived in Nicholas County— we moved there from Lexington when I was two weeks into my fourth grade year. I had friends there who were sexually active in fifth grade, and it was often with boys who were in middle and high school,” Crim said.

“Doing this work, I think about my daughter…but I also think about those kids. They needed this kind of program. It could be so transformative in small, rural towns where there isn’t a whole lot to do besides experiment. There is a need in these small communities, and Tanya saw that.”

Yes I believe in sex ed, the younger the better.
-------------------------------------------

“For fourth and fifth grade, I lived in Nicholas County— we moved there from Lexington when I was two weeks into my fourth grade year. I had friends there who were sexually active in fifth grade, and it was often with boys who were in middle and high school,” Crim said.

“Doing this work, I think about my daughter…but I also think about those kids. They needed this kind of program. It could be so transformative in small, rural towns where there isn’t a whole lot to do besides experiment. There is a need in these small communities, and Tanya saw that.”
You see, folks? She's all for sexualizing children, in her own words, "the younger the better", and seems quite proud of this.

And killing anyone who disagrees with her politically.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Does anyone else wonder if this ghoul is actually posting from a mental institution? Or should be?

Sexual discussion to push politics in Teens and 8 years olds---and there are dems who don't seen anything wrong. Dems--party of pedophilia --get them while they are young for sexual abuse and voting.
It's about as sick as it gets. What they are pushing as "education" is actually "grooming".

Sexualizing kids at an early age does no good at all and has the potential for great harm.

Let them be kids till they aren't.

Why in the heck your republicans were against this when it first started in 2012, I don't know, it didn't seem appropriate then, all during tramp presidency it has already been there, now your making a scene due to Joe Biden being in office, and you hate Joe Biden.
-----------------------------------------------

Sexy Sex Ed fills a vital gap in reproductive education as a creative, cultural healing solution in rural Appalachia. The workshop series began in 2012 when participants of the Stay Together Appalachian Youth (STAY) Project asked for more sex ed and gender conversations at their annual summer gathering. Word spread quickly and creator Tanya Turner began to receive steady requests for workshops. After the 2016 presidential election, this worked took on new urgency. Through dry calling and community partnerships, Turner shared Sexy Sex Ed with hundreds more participants each year, from after school drop-in centers and rural community colleges to church gymnasiums.

Why in the heck your republicans were against this when it first started in 2012, I don't know, it didn't seem appropriate then, all during tramp presidency it has already been there, now your making a scene due to Joe Biden being in office,

Sexy Sex Ed fills a vital gap in reproductive education as a creative, cultural healing solution in rural Appalachia. The workshop series began in 2012 when participants of the Stay Together Appalachian Youth (STAY) Project asked for more sex ed and gender conversations at their annual summer gathering. Word spread quickly and creator Tanya Turner began to receive steady requests for workshops. After the 2016 presidential election, this worked took on new urgency. Through dry calling and community partnerships, Turner shared Sexy Sex Ed with hundreds more participants each year, from after school drop-in centers and rural community colleges to church gymnasiums.

And you keep saying over and over that sexualizing very young children is normal.

And you keep saying over and over that sexualizing very young children is normal.

And you just keep repeating your filth. You are a very, very sick asshole.

Forum List

Back