What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ach du lieber! Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Another flat earther trying to pass off local weather as climate change

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! All those years of hot weather didn't prove GW, but one hard winter and we're supposed to believe the opposite has been proven!!! Any wonder they can't get real scientists on board? They've abandoned logic for poltical rhetoric, because the science just isn't on their side.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter - The Local

Even the EU states are now seeing this fraud for what it was, an attempt by some folks to get rich by playing on fears that the planent was in dangered.

What does "Ach du lieber" mean?

I'm informed it means: Oh my dear.

It's a sympathetic response.. as in if somebody in 1943 Germany said to a friend of theirs:

" Das Gestapo informierte mich gerade dass mein großes großes - Großvater war jüdisch und jetzt ich a und erreichte den Mitternachtszug zur östlichen Wiedereinsetzung camps."

"Ach du lieber!" might have been an appropriate response

Last edited:

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score
Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter - The Local

Even the EU states are now seeing this fraud for what it was, an attempt by some folks to get rich by playing on fears that the planent was in dangered.

What does "Ach du lieber" mean?

I'm informed it means: Oh my dear.

It's a sympathetic response.. as in if somebody in 1943 Germany said to a friend of theirs:

" Das Gestapo informierte mich gerade dass mein großes großes - Großvater war jüdisch und jetzt ich a und erreichte den Mitternachtszug zur östlichen Wiedereinsetzung camps."

"Ach du lieber!" might have been an appropriate response

Vielen dank.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List