Ach du lieber! Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Another flat earther trying to pass off local weather as climate change

LOL!!! All those years of hot weather didn't prove GW, but one hard winter and we're supposed to believe the opposite has been proven!!! Any wonder they can't get real scientists on board? They've abandoned logic for poltical rhetoric, because the science just isn't on their side.

Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter - The Local

Even the EU states are now seeing this fraud for what it was, an attempt by some folks to get rich by playing on fears that the planent was in dangered.

What does "Ach du lieber" mean?

I'm informed it means: Oh my dear.

It's a sympathetic response.. as in if somebody in 1943 Germany said to a friend of theirs:

" Das Gestapo informierte mich gerade dass mein großes großes - Großvater war jüdisch und jetzt ich a und erreichte den Mitternachtszug zur östlichen Wiedereinsetzung camps."

"Ach du lieber!" might have been an appropriate response

Last edited:
Germans lose fear of climate change after long, hard winter - The Local

Even the EU states are now seeing this fraud for what it was, an attempt by some folks to get rich by playing on fears that the planent was in dangered.

What does "Ach du lieber" mean?

I'm informed it means: Oh my dear.

It's a sympathetic response.. as in if somebody in 1943 Germany said to a friend of theirs:

" Das Gestapo informierte mich gerade dass mein großes großes - Großvater war jüdisch und jetzt ich a und erreichte den Mitternachtszug zur östlichen Wiedereinsetzung camps."

"Ach du lieber!" might have been an appropriate response

Vielen dank.

Forum List

Back