Acerbic Axl Rose takes on Supercilious Steven Mnuchin in weird twitter feud

• Banned

“It’s official! Whatever anyone may have previously thought of Steve Mnuchin he’s officially an asshole.”—Axl Rose

• Banned
i am now sure this is the end of the world. enjoy every sandwich!

Axl's not the brightest turnip that ever fell off the truck.

And I always found his voice annoying.
he sounds like a woman...but i cant say it annoys me

i am now sure this is the end of the world. enjoy every sandwich!

Axl's not the brightest turnip that ever fell off the truck.

And I always found his voice annoying.
But hey how about Axl's cool 70s dance moves? :5_1_12024:

The Twitter spat comes as the country reels from the economic fallout over the coronavirus pandemic. Among ongoing discussions in Congress about the next coronavirus relief package, questions loom over the Paycheck Protection Program aimed at giving small businesses economic relief and transparency about who is given the loans and millions of Americans are also still waiting on coronavirus stimulus checks -- both efforts Mnuchin has been involved in.

the PUA, PPP & CARES are a complete joke for sm biz

~S~

That was some funny shit! Trumpers are so bad at tweeting. Mnuchin got owned by Axl.

Really, how did Stevie not realize he was way out of his league?

What kind idiots look to drug-addled burned-out irrelevant rock musicians for their political advice? I guess the same idiots who get their news from late-night comedians on television.

What kind idiots look to drug-addled burned-out irrelevant rock musicians for their political advice? I guess the same idiots who get their news from late-night comedians on television.
i look to their views for entertainment. am i still an idiot?

Nobody! That's why Stevie got owned so bad.

Nobody would have even seen the tweet if Stevie hadn't made such a dumb ass reply.

i look to their views for entertainment. am i still an idiot?

Nope. Guns & Roses were entertaining to a point. But unless Rose is running for a political office, he needs to stick to something he knows.

he needs to stick to something he knows.

121335988-glass-of-the-whiskey-with-a-pills-and-the-syringe-on-the-table-closeup.jpg

Forum List

Back