Accused Whitmer kidnapper rips judge, faults FBI for using undercover informants

They entrapped these people. The agents planned the kidnapping which never even happened.

Not an answer, see below for a Real Answer.
You might disagree with his answer, but it's a legit answer.
Your answer, not so much.

I'll give you another chance to defend the criminals.
FBI is doing their job.
The accused *were* planning a kidnapping. They participated in it willingly.

They examined a bridge to determine how much explosives it would take to destroy it to slow down law enforcement.

They staked out Whitmer’s house at night with night vision goggles.

Yes, the FBI helped set them up by paying for hotels and having paid informants pose as explosive experts. That’s how these things work. Law enforcement sets up drug dealers by arranging fake drug deals to trap them.

these accused men made their own decisions. They chose to participate in planning a kidnapping. No, it was never going to happen, but *they* thought it was real.

Crying now about how the undercover agents “betrayed” them just shows that they’re pussies.
Great Answer.

You answer, not so much.

FBI is doing their job.

Great Answer.
The clown ran out of chances a long time ago. Put him on ignore.

Your answer, not so much.

FBI is doing their job.

Great Answer.
That is legit. The FBI is clearly weaponized. That you won't admit it just shows your weakness and disdain for this country. Thanks for fucking nothing.

The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."

Yep. The only people in that entire group who brought up kidnapping and kept pushing for it were of course the FBI criminals. Yet the vermin are prosecuting these guys anyway. Says all we need to know about who the FBI is working for, and it isn't the U.S.

That is legit. The FBI is clearly weaponized. That you won't admit it just shows your weakness and disdain for this country. Thanks for fucking nothing.
You do realize that going undercover to ferret out criminals is something law enforcement does routinely?

Are undercover cops “framing” Johns when they pose as hookers?

How about when FBI agents pretend to be children on the internet and set up dates with pedophiles?

These people could claim that they wouldn’t have engaged in these acts if the FBI hadn’t “tricked” them.

“Tricking” criminals into planning crimes is a valid method of ferreting them out.

And you keep mentioning that the kidnapping “never happened” as if that means anything. Of *course* it never happened. The undercover agents involved stopped it before anything happened. That’s how undercover stings work.

You do realize that going undercover to ferret out criminals is something law enforcement does routinely?

How about when FBI agents pretend to be children on the internet and set up dates with pedophiles?

These people could claim that they wouldn’t have engaged in these acts if the FBI hadn’t “tricked” them.

“Tricking” criminals into planning crimes is a valid method of ferreting them out.

And you keep mentioning that the kidnapping “never happened” as if that means anything. Of *course* it never happened. The undercover agents involved stopped it before anything happened. That’s how undercover stings work.
LOL you have to explain everything to these dumb animals.

Yep. The only people in that entire group who brought up kidnapping and kept pushing for it were of course the FBI criminals. Yet the vermin are prosecuting these guys anyway. Says all we need to know about who the FBI is working for, and it isn't the U.S.
The accused participated in the planning willingly.

Of course the undercover agents pretended to be pushing for kidnapping and encouraged the accused. That’s how the whole undercover thing works.

Do you realize an organization sworn to uphold the Constitution is not a threat, it is a blessing. If our politicians did this would not be happening.

I think he understands it, but I think it doesn't fit 'his agenda' and therefore he will double down and stick with being stubborn and stupid.

It is sad.

Do you realize an organization sworn to uphold the Constitution is not a threat but a blessing?
Ok.

what does that have to do with anything?

the accused group of men caught the attention of the FBI with their extremist rhetoric.

So what if it the FBI agents encouraged the idea of a kidnapping?

if the accused were *really* innocent, and if it was *really* only the undercover agents who planned the kidnapping….. then WHY did the accused participate? WHY didn’t they say “hey wait a minute, this is crazy” and drop out?

no one forced them to do anything. They had EVERY opportunity to back out and not participate. Everything they did, they did of their own free will. Now they have to take personal responsibility for the actions they chose to take.

The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."

That is exactly what someone who gets caught would say. They know you idiots will lap it up.

Forum List

Back