Accused Whitmer kidnapper rips judge, faults FBI for using undercover informants

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."

The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."
Lol at white racists just learning the law doesn't give a shit about their feelings. Hahahaha!

In your words, not a link to some site, or quotes from some random article.

Can you please, in your words, tell me how all this went down.
Who are these guys, how were they set up, how did the FBI get involved.

Just start from the beginning and tell us what you believe happened.

I don't blame him for worrying about getting a fair trial. A fair trial will get him locked up for a long time.

Those being prosecuted are not innocent.

The FBI is the KGB now. Wait until they come for you.
Hey dipshit, the FBI has been coming after black activists since it's inception. It's you moron whites who should of paid attention back in the day. This is your chickens coming home to roost. Now that you're the minority its getting turned on you. Go cry to someone who gives a fuck. Lol

Hey dipshit, the FBI has been coming after black activists since it's inception. It's you moron whites who should of paid attention back in the day. This is your chickens coming home to roost. Now that you're the minority its getting turned on you. Go cry to someone who gives a fuck. Lol
What does it have to do with Whitmer? You are stupid. There is no cure.

In your words, not a link to some site, or quotes from some random article.

Can you please, in your words, tell me how all this went down.
Who are these guys, how were they set up, how did the FBI get involved.

Just start from the beginning and tell us what you believe happened.

The FBI is the KGB now. Wait until they come for you.
I want to know what happened, FBI involvement, in your mind.
Can you answer the question, you have NEVER really said what the FBI did, so tell me.

You obviously have the answers, and I want to see and hear ALL sides.

Looking forward to reading your response.

I want to know what happened, FBI involvement, in your mind.
Can you answer the question, you have NEVER really said what the FBI did, so tell me.

You obviously have the answers, and I want to see and hear ALL sides.

Looking forward to reading your response.
They entrapped these people. The agents planned the kidnapping which never even happened.

The accused *were* planning a kidnapping. They participated in it willingly.

They examined a bridge to determine how much explosives it would take to destroy it to slow down law enforcement.

They staked out Whitmer’s house at night with night vision goggles.

Yes, the FBI helped set them up by paying for hotels and having paid informants pose as explosive experts. That’s how these things work. Law enforcement sets up drug dealers by arranging fake drug deals to trap them.

these accused men made their own decisions. They chose to participate in planning a kidnapping. No, it was never going to happen, but *they* thought it was real.

Crying now about how the undercover agents “betrayed” them just shows that they’re pussies.

Forum List

Back