Accused Whitmer kidnapper rips judge, faults FBI for using undercover informants

The Left always encourages violence. You just proved it.
I absolutely encourage you clowns to die violently at the hands of the FBI.

Or slowly in prison at the hands of the FBI.

Whichever one of those you choose I'm cool with. Lol

Because then it becomes entrapment.

Considering the lead agent on this case was recently arrested for beating the shit out of his wife I don't hold any of them in high regard and I certainly wouldn't put it past them to trump up fictitious charges.

Big arrests are great for their careers; these days that is all many people are concerned with, especially sociopaths. This is what cultures wars, do, destroy societies from within and turn them into moral wastelands, hence the eventual infestations of amoral pyschos providing the employee recruitment pools for both your public and private institutions.

I absolutely encourage you clowns to die violently at the hands of the FBI.

Or slowly in prison at the hands of the FBI.

Whichever one of those you choose I'm cool with. Lol
So you are a jerk then. I kind of knew that already.

Again, that’s how going undercover works. No one FORCED the accused men to participate.

LE agents set up fake drug deals all the time to capture drug dealers. Fake meet-ups between pedophiles and agents posing as children.

Are those situations illegal entrapment? Explain to me the difference?
Because to these magaturds 'entrapment' is when they sympathize with the bad guys. You're conversing with the radicalized. They celebrate violence and other criminal activities. Just like extremists in the other party.

These right wing traitors will have their day in court. You think the FBI broke the law? File a lawsuit. Or shut the hell up, traitor.
The FBI has broken the law numberous times-----
And who the hell are you to tell anyone else to shut up?

Last edited:
The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."

LOL

You hate America.

The FBI was forced to disavow their own informant...claimed he was a 'double agent'.

Sounds like either they are covering their asses... Which would make their activities illegal...or they didn't have control or proper supervision of their investigation... which make them incompetent.

Either way it doesn't look good for the FBI... and I wouldn't put it past a judge to help cover up an illegal or incompetent FBI investigation.

But a closer look into the foiled kidnapping by BuzzFeed revealed that some of the informants the government used appeared to play a far greater role in the plot than had been previously reported. In fact, the informants had a hand in nearly every aspect of the twisted machination, including its inception.

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.​

Lol, how were they coerced? They’re grown men. They made their own decisions.

if an undercover agent suspects I’m a robber and comes up to me and says “hey, wanna knock over a jewelry store” and I say “yeah” and actively I participate….. how can I turn around and cry that I was “entrapped”. In my book that makes you a pussy. Be a man and own up to your own decisions.
Peer pressure and conformity...

The FBI is completely untrustworthy. They have 0 credibility. Citizens are being framed to stoke a false narrative. It is becoming obvious.

"Nobody really conspired to do this thing they're accusing us of," Croft told hosts Thomas Leager and Jeremy Deeter. “Judge Jonker hasn’t been very fair to us, you know, to date. He’s denied … every one of our motions, and I don’t know how in the interest of a fair trial you can deny everything when you’re able to see the motions the defense has filed.

"It’s really a messy ordeal. It’s really sloppy, and I know that me and the guys here are really worried that we’re going to get a fair trial."
The FBI has for years been a Democrat attack squad. The CIA is just as bad, we just don't hear much about them.

You can’t blame agreeing to kidnap the governor of Michigan on peer pressure.
That's what entrapment is...

Persuading or inducing a person to commit a crime they wouldn't have otherwise committed.

If the FBI informants planned the kidnapping and convinced the others to go along with it... that's entrapment. And it's illegal.

Would you be ok with the FBI breaking any other laws to get a conviction? Then why would you be ok with them breaking this one?

Forum List

Back