According to WaPo the AR Was Developed by....Wait for it....Nazis!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Yep, I understand that Hitler himself came up with the idea for the AR-15 when fighting in the trenches in WWI then later put his ideas to paper and the blueprints were found in his personal edition of Mein Kampf......They were given to Eugene Stoner and he started producing AR-15s in the US.....The More You Know. ;)

BTW....Fisher it the chief editor of WaPo.

Last edited:

Yep, I understand that Hitler himself came up with the idea for the AR-15 when fighting in the trenches in WWI then later put his ideas to paper and the blueprints were found in personal edition of Mein Kampf......They were given to Eugene Stoner and he started producing AR-15s in the US.....The More You Know. ;)

The germans were shooting them at our boys when they raised the flag on Iwo Jima.

Kraut basterds.

7bee7137df02f7766a584dd1fae8261a (1).jpg

The Germans DID invent one of the worlds first so called "assault rifles", the STG 44. It was the forerunner of the AK-47, Not the AR-15 however.

View attachment 650628

The Germans DID invent one of the worlds first so called "assault rifles", the STG 44. It was the forerunner of the AK-47, Not the AR-15 however.
Truth be told it was more the invention of the intermediate 8mm Kurtz cartridge than anything else. The STG was closer in design to the later G3 than to the AK.

Yep, I understand that Hitler himself came up with the idea for the AR-15 when fighting in the trenches in WWI then later put his ideas to paper and the blueprints were found in personal edition of Mein Kampf......They were given to Eugene Stoner and he started producing AR-15s in the US.....The More You Know. ;)

These clowns have no shame or professionalism. Especially when they are posting on social media. Bless those rotten useless platforms for exposing the true deviant personality of these toads.

Honestly it was the Russians with the AK-47 that first popularized putting a pistol round in a lightweight easy to assemble gun. Funny the Dim media didn't go Russia, Russia, Russia first.

Oh well, I guess saying Nazi is scarier. :(

The MSM is nothing but propagandists for the Democratic Party, for leftoid insanity.

They themselves are mentally ill as liberalism is a mental disease.

Honestly it was the Russians with the AK-47 that first popularized putting a pistol round in a lightweight easy to assemble gun. Funny the Dim media didn't go Russia, Russia, Russia first.

Oh well, I guess saying Nazi is scarier. :(
Neither 8mm Kurtz nor 7.62 X 39 was ever a pistol round. Maybe you are thinking of 7.62 X 25 which was a pistol round and a very successful/effective Soviet sub-gun round.

Neither 8mm Kurtz nor 7.62 X 39 was ever a pistol round. Maybe you are thinking of 7.62 X 25 which was a pistol round and a very successful/effective Soviet sub-gun round.

I mentioned the AK-47 because that is everyone's idea of a "scary" assault rifle. True the AR-15 shoots a .223 caliber rifle round but honestly I didn't expect any Dims to know the difference.

Btw....there is an excellent book on the development of the AK-47 called "The Gun" that one a Pulitzer Prize. A great, great book.

The AK47 does NOT use a pistol round.

When Kalashnikov developed the AK-47 he wanted a lightweight round but found resistance from military brass that wanted a longer heavier round that could kill out to a mile. Kalashnikov cited studies that showed most combat kills took place within 300 yards. He pushed hard for a lighter pistol round. The compromise was built around the 7.62x39 that was common in the Russian military. The ideal was lightweight, a cross between a pistol and a rifle that could be effective up to 300 yards.

Read "The Gun". It is excellent. The book also talks about the major problems the M-16 had in the early years of Vietnam.

When Kalashnikov developed the AK-47 he wanted a lightweight round but found resistance from military brass that wanted a longer heavier round that could kill out to a mile. Kalashnikov cited studies that showed most combat kills took place within 300 yards. He pushed hard for a lighter pistol round. The compromise was built around the 7.62x39 that was common in the Russian military. The ideal was lightweight, a cross between a pistol and a rifle that could be effective up to 300 yards.

Read "The Gun". It is excellent. The book also talks about the major problems the M-16 had in the early years of Vietnam.

The movie about Kalashnikov is a pretty good flick.
Once they started flash chroming the M16 breach it pretty much solved the problem.

The Nazis banned guns like the WaPo also want to do.
Democrats, Criminals, Fascists, Marxists, Terrorists, Tyrants, Dictators, and Mass Shooters all want their victims to be defenseless.

Forum List

Back