Academics challenge Starmer to accept Israel’s siege of Gaza is against international law

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Collective punishment is a war crime. Sunak and starmer are both cheering this on. I wont bother with the tory slag. but starmer should know better.

Not least he should think of the british citizens trapped in the gaza prison camp.

We saw this sort of behaviour for decades in Ulater. No good came of it.

Collective punishment is a war crime. Sunak and starmer are both cheering this on. I wont bother with the tory slag. but starmer should know better.

Not least he should think of the british citizens trapped in the gaza prison camp.

It's not always against international law. When the enemy is using and benefitting from civilian infrastructure, for example, it can be targeted.

The problem is the death cult forcing gazans to be their human shields. Lets talk about that actual war crime.

How much money do you contribute to Hamas?

It's not always against international law. When the enemy is using and benefitting from civilian infrastructure, for example, it can be targeted.

The problem is the death cult forcing gazans to be their human shields. Lets talk about that actual war crime.
What is the difference between what hamas did and what Israel is doing now ?
Killing children is never ok..

Hamas is the government of Gaza and they crossed a border in Battalion Strength on the ground, and in Corp Strength with a rocket barrage. Attacking them isn't collective punishment, and if as the government their strategy is to use their civilians as shields, it's on them, not the IDF.

Killing children is never ok..

They aren't aiming for them. Hamas was.

Did Hamas deliberately target civlians, including children, yes or no?

Seriously? Maybe this will help. Spot the difference:

F8ZhJyJWcAAP-AY

Bunch of Wankers saying Israel is the bad guy. LOL

Where is their concern for Hamas War Crimes.

Bunch of leftist Wankers

Support for Hamas and Holocaust denial go hand in hand.

Russia is still supplying gas to Ukraine.
Israel has cut off water, electricity and internet in Palestine.
Russia is evacuating children, it is accused of kidnapping them.
So far Israel has killed about 700 children in the Gaza Strip in only three days.

Russia is the aggressor and Israel is defending itself...

Russia is still supplying gas to Ukraine.
Israel has cut off water, electricity and internet in Palestine.
Russia is evacuating children, it is accused of kidnapping them.
So far Israel has killed about 700 children in the Gaza Strip in only three days.

Russia is the aggressor and Israel is defending itself...
How many women and children are being held hostage, raped, by Ukraine?

How many women and children are being held hostage, raped, by Ukraine?
In 2017, a monument was erected in Donetsk to the children of those killed by Ukrainian terrorists. The total number of killed was for 2022 up to 15 thousand people of Donbass.
900px-2015-11-18._%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%8F_%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%B2_%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%BA%D0%B5_03.jpg

Forum List

Back