Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's likely replacement killed by US troops

They are like cockroaches...always another one waiting in the dark

i can just picture a bunch of nervous terrorists drawing straws right about now.

Just when lefties went into hysteria over the plight of the Kurds and the alleged resurgence of ISIS , President Trump outfoxed them again. Angry democrats pay him back by ramping up impeachment. Go figure.

i can just picture a bunch of nervous terrorists drawing straws right about now.

Given that we gave away that we had a mole in their group I doubt we will be bagging too many more for a while.

This is why I said I would wait to see how his Syria strategy played out before passing judgment.

Given that we gave away that we had a mole in their group I doubt we will be bagging too many more for a while.
and this is why you say as little as possible about it.

killed dude xyz. job well done to our forces on the ground!

move on. no need to antagonize them to hit us back anymore than necessary.

So we got this so far from the already defeated Idiot Left:
  1. No sense fighting terrorism because if you kill one of them, you're just going to piss them off and stir them up!
  2. When you DO kill one of them, there are ten more to replace them, so you might as well not fight them at all.
Isn't it amazing the parallels the Left draws between themselves and terrorists?

I guess now we know why the most frequent visitor to the Obama White House was The Muslim Brotherhood.

1. No sense fighting terrorism because if you kill one of them, you're just going to piss them off and stir them up!
  2. When you DO kill one of them, there are ten more to replace them, so you might as well not fight them at all.
Isn't it amazing the parallels the Left draws between themselves and terrorists?

I guess now we know why the most frequent visitor to the Obama White House was The Muslim Brotherhood.

Damn dude, it is far too early to be drunk posting.

Damn, Stupid, you are far too lame to be trying to deflect from your own ignorance and think yourself clever.

Special Forces plus a dog got him. He has been buried at sea, the same as Osama bin Laden.

I heard there wasn't enough left of him to put in a sandwich-sized ziploc bag! Where did you see this about him being buried at sea?

They had to use his underwear to get DNA samples. Any bomb that brought down the roof of the tunnel didn't leave anything but meat broth of him.

Damn, Stupid, you are far too lame to be trying to deflect from your own ignorance and think yourself clever.

You are the one making drunk post, don’t get pissed at me. I did not say or even imply we should not try and take out the terrorist, yet in your drunken stupor you thought I did.

You are the one making drunk post, don’t get pissed at me. I did not say or even imply we should not try and take out the terrorist, yet in your drunken stupor you thought I did.

If I were drunk, Moron, which I'm not, at least I'd have an excuse for being Stupid. What's yours?

Special Forces plus a dog got him. He has been buried at sea, the same as Osama bin Laden.

I heard there wasn't enough left of him to put in a sandwich-sized ziploc bag! Where did you see this about him being buried at sea?

The Hagfish on the bottom of the sea will eat what's left of him. My source is Secret.

Forum List

Back