Abstinence only? NO! You've got to teach about rubbers too!

A person can contract aids when using a condom. A person can't contract aids when they abstain.

link?

using it improperly.

What he wants is for people ONLY to be informed on part of what we know about aids and then they want to enjoy blaming that person for not knowing all the facts we could have so easily given them.

I just dont understand this warped thinking

How does one "improperly use" a condom, brainiac.
Please... do tell...

i always answered my son's questions honestly....

when he went to college....i purchased a 36 pack of condoms....for him.....when i gave them to him....he laughed and said.....i was much more optimistic than he was....

seems that year....he supplied the entire floor with condoms and never ran out....which i found rather sad....but hey......

he knows how to use them..where to get them for free and not to buy novelty crap from gas stations....

using it improperly.

What he wants is for people ONLY to be informed on part of what we know about aids and then they want to enjoy blaming that person for not knowing all the facts we could have so easily given them.

How does one "improperly use" a condom, brainiac.
Please... do tell...

most important part of using a condom is proper fit....you need to leave a reservoir at the tip of the condom for the sperm....we all know that super human sperm will rip the top of a condom right off....2nd dont lay about ....get up and remove the condom...make sure it hasnt broken.....remove and flush...men should always urinate as quickly as possible....without a condom to flush out the urinary canal....

condoms arent hard to use..but you do need to use them properly......

Now why someone would NOT want to teach people how to properly use one BUT only teach them to NEVER have sex is a complete mistery to me.

How very cruel to pretend people will never have sex

Sorry Charlie!

Sex education should be left to parents...not to govt schools.
True, some parents fail in this area...but so do schools.
Just because a school teaches how to use a condom, doesn't mean a condom will be used.

A person can contract aids when using a condom. A person can't contract aids when they abstain.

link?

using it improperly.

It's simple logic. For some, it's difficult to realize BUT abstinence is 100 percent effective, condom use isn't. Make that fact known to people that are being educated about the subject. Let them know that if they abstain, there is no chance they will become infected with aids but if they don't abstain, there is not a 100 percent chance that they will not become infected.

Now why someone would NOT want to teach people how to properly use one BUT only teach them to NEVER have sex is a complete mistery to me.

And that's where you fail.
Period.
Assuming that parents ONLY teach abstinence.

most aids is spread by anal sex.....the aids virus is a weak virus and cannot live that long outside of the body....vaginal sex has a low incident of aids spread....using a condom will not stop the spread of aids....it can be spread by kissing.....all it takes is a small tear in the mouth......so therefore oral sex will spread it...but the main method is anal sex due to the ripping of skin inside the anus...allowing the aids virus a opening into the body...sex is the 3rd strongest drive humans have..after food and water....we are sexual creatures.....

umm, no.... you would need alot more than a "small tear" in the nouth to contract aids by kissing... you would need massive open sores in both parties mouths and even then the chance is incredibly small.....

And that's where you fail.
Period.
Assuming that parents ONLY teach abstinence.

If we are going to send money to another country to teach people in an effort to help them keep aids free then why not teach them EVERYTHING we know about aids?

WHY?

Sorry Charlie!

Just because a school teaches how to use a condom, doesn't mean a condom will be used.

should driving also be left solely to the parants and not schools?

how about woodworking or home economics?

should those also be left solely in the care of parental education?

Sorry Charlie!

Ain't it the truth, some kids will never experience physics, but they'll know all about putting a condom on a banana.

The right doesnt believe in responsibility they believe in blame.

If you believed in real responsibility you would recognise educated peopel have a responsibility to educate those who would die without the information you already have to give them.

Not just the parts that fit your religion

How much more education does one need on the topic of AIDS?
You still haven't been informed how AIDS is caused and/or prevented?
Are you some sort of a blathering fucking idiot?

Where the hell have you been?

Sorry Charlie!

We haven't had drivers ed in Georgia schools for years, believe it or not the kids still learn how to drive..............OMG!!! :eek:

how stupid do you have to be to insist only the uniformed should teach the kids ANYTHING

Sorry Charlie!

Do you consider driving woodworking and home economics as on the same level from a personal standpoint as sex?

Furthermore...would you approve the school teaching your child at the age of 10 how to take a car key and insert it in the ignition...start the car...how to release the emergency brake and drive it JUST IN CASE they decide to do it? You know....an educated 10 year old as it pertains to properly driving a car will likely be more able to avoid disaster than a kid who tries to doi it without an education. No?

Sorry Charlie!

Yes, for the basics of Home EC and woodworking.
For advanced knowledge, get one's behind to college or trade school.

I taught my kids how to drive. They scored 90-100 on their written tests, and each had one (1) error in their road tests.

Sorry Charlie!

We haven't had drivers ed in Georgia schools for years, believe it or not the kids still learn how to drive..............OMG!!! :eek:

I wonder how many kids will try to drive a car at the age of ten if their school teachers taught them how to drive at the age of 10.

I wonder how many of them wouldnt have even tried it at the age of ten if no one taught them at the age of ten.

This is not a debate about teaching young adults about sex. It is a debate about teaching young children about sex.

So lets compare apples to apples.

Is it smart to teach a 10 year old how to maneuver a car? How to make it start? How to bypass the "brake" lock on the ignition?

Forum List

Back