Abrupt end to mask mandates reflects a shifting political landscape

Coincidence that this is happening just days after the HHS stopped requiring hospitals to report covid deaths?

From the left - far, far left

From the right

As soon as I heard that the HHS was going to stop counting covid deaths after they were going to have to answer the never answered question of deaths with covid vs deaths from covid, I knew that covid itself was officially over. Sure, the CDC had been posting what age the biggest number of people were 'dying' from/with covid was over the age of 85 years old and that kids were more likely to die from the flu than covid, but by all means, lets mask those kids and force them to all do remote learning.
Sure, they found out that the current vaccines didn't do much good for the Omicron version but still had to fire all those who work in long term facilities like foster homes [and you just thought it was medical workers] because they didn't have a vaccine that actually worked for the newest variant [23% efficacy to 33%].

It is all about the lefts refusal to accept responsibility for all of the covid overreaction damage they have caused.

Democrat party is evil
Yep the Democratic Party is all about the science lol. Idiots.

Wrong.
All pandemics have always been easily controlled.
Like Gen. Washington did with smallpox in 1777.

Gen. Washington had the Continental Army deliberately infected with the weakest smallpox he could find.

{...
When George Washington took command of the Continental Army in 1775, America was fighting a war on two fronts: one for independence from the British, and a second for survival against smallpox. Because Washington knew the ravages of the disease firsthand, he understood that the smallpox virus, then an invisible enemy, could cripple his army and end the war before it began.

That’s why Washington eventually made the bold decision to inoculate all American troops who had never been sickened with smallpox at a time when inoculation was a crude and often deadly process. His gamble paid off. The measure staved off smallpox long enough to win a years-long fight with the British. In the process, Washington pulled off the first massive, state-funded immunization campaign in American history.
...}
Why would you use logic with an illogical moron who hid under his bed for two years?

Coincidence that this is happening just days after the HHS stopped requiring hospitals to report covid deaths?

From the right

As soon as I heard that the HHS was going to stop counting covid deaths after they were going to have to answer the never answered question of deaths with covid vs deaths from covid, I knew that covid itself was officially over. Sure, the CDC had been posting what age the biggest number of people were 'dying' from/with covid was over the age of 85 years old and that kids were more likely to die from the flu than covid, but by all means, lets mask those kids and force them to all do remote learning.
Sure, they found out that the current vaccines didn't do much good for the Omicron version but still had to fire all those who work in long term facilities like foster homes [and you just thought it was medical workers] because they didn't have a vaccine that actually worked for the newest variant [23% efficacy to 33%].

It is all about the lefts refusal to accept responsibility for all of the covid overreaction damage they have caused.

Democrat party is evil
Soulless

He did so with a primitive form of vaccination.

No
He did so with a primitive form of vaccination.

WRONG!
Vaccination had not yet been invented.
He did variolation to deliberately infect with actual live smallpox.

Similarly, if we had deliberately infected volunteers under 40 with covid over 3 years ago, we could have ended it in less than 2 months and saved over 700,000 lives.

From the right

As soon as I heard that the HHS was going to stop counting covid deaths after they were going to have to answer the never answered question of deaths with covid vs deaths from covid, I knew that covid itself was officially over.

You're a liar. You could not have known it was "officially over". You only said that to emphasise a point.
The tally of deaths is still recorded for history.

Don't hide behind fabricated gossip bullshit. Say it. You believe the whole thing is a hoax invented by trump. Why trump? Because when biden took over it was all his fault.
You never questioned the numbers when big fat arse Donny was there
Sure, the CDC had been posting what age the biggest number of people were 'dying' from/with covid was over the age of 85 years old and that kids were more likely to die from the flu than covid, but by all means, lets mask those kids and force them to all do remote learning.

Democrat party is evil

From the right

No it's not. Its all about democratsattempting to protect as many as possible but dickheads like you are conspiracy theorists.
For you to assume some clandestine plot makes you the evil one. Apart from stupid might I add.
Democrat party is evil

No it's not. Its all about democratsattempting to protect as many as possible but dickheads like you are conspiracy theorists.
For you to assume some clandestine plot makes you the evil one. Apart from stupid might I add.

WRONG!

The only ways to protect any people at all is to end the epidemic as quickly as possible.
The plan of "flattening the curve" instead prevents it from ending, so results in the largest possible death toll.
The real point motivating the "flattening of the curve" is instead to maximize fake vaccine profits.

Not the masks.....but the control over the population, yes.
No dummy it wasn't, that's just paranoid fantasies you fools feed each other.

Everything is some sort of big bad conspiracy by them

People caught on that the tests were intended to throw false positives so they quit testing.

100% of people who do not take a test for COVID never get COVID!

The New Normal was preached from the start. That is how I know it was a hoax.
Democrats truly are the most transparently dangerous fascists since the Nazis.

So how would you like the next pandemic to be dealt with?
If the Democrats attempt to burn the country down with another ScamDemic, they should be declared a terrorist organization, and every Democrat in power imprisoned in Gitmo.

The Democrats are over the WuFlu because they came down with a sudden case of the Midterm Flu. SHOCKER

So control and subjugation of the masses by way of forcing them to wear masks, has failed because so many would not comply?

Time to go to plan B.
My state does not require masks

every medical facility I know of requires a mask and I comply without a fuss

but everywhere else is mask free or mask optional

I see less than 25% wearing masks as their own free choice and no one is fighting with each other

but I live in a red state that is far more sensible than california or new york

I TOLD YOU Dem politicians are COWARDS. Once again they have failed, the people are getting fed up with their shit and Dems are running for the exits and running from their policies. Next up Dems will cave on sky high fuel prices, bookmark my prediction.

Forum List

Back