Abrupt end to mask mandates reflects a shifting political landscape

uh huh....here it comes. In another few months.... Politicians and fauci sayin', 'We didn't force you to take that vaxx, you volunteered!!'

I volunteered and was paid to do it and I have not died.
Interesting.
If you were paid, you didn't volunteered.
You know, because you were paid.

Yeah, I get it, you live just a few miles from me but stupid tends to be local.

Interesting.
If you were paid, you didn't volunteered.
You know, because you were paid.

Yeah, I get it, you live just a few miles from me but stupid tends to be local.
Please don't consider yourself stupid I am sure you have some redeeming qualities.

If they did nothing you'd complain about that also.

how's that make this whole thing better? You're okay with someone messin' with your life your freedom?? Maybe you've signed up for one too many volunteer medical trials.

Coincidence that this is happening just days after the HHS stopped requiring hospitals to report covid deaths?

From the left - far, far left

From the right

As soon as I heard that the HHS was going to stop counting covid deaths after they were going to have to answer the never answered question of deaths with covid vs deaths from covid, I knew that covid itself was officially over. Sure, the CDC had been posting what age the biggest number of people were 'dying' from/with covid was over the age of 85 years old and that kids were more likely to die from the flu than covid, but by all means, lets mask those kids and force them to all do remote learning.
Sure, they found out that the current vaccines didn't do much good for the Omicron version but still had to fire all those who work in long term facilities like foster homes [and you just thought it was medical workers] because they didn't have a vaccine that actually worked for the newest variant [23% efficacy to 33%].

It is all about the lefts refusal to accept responsibility for all of the covid overreaction damage they have caused.

Democrat party is evil
Everyone laughs at their attempt

The mask mandate was not meant to last forever.

Yes it was.
That is the whole point of masks, to prevent herd immunity that would normally have ended any epidemic.

All masks do is slow down infection rates slightly.
That is the LAST thing you would ever want to do, because that does not at all prevent epidemic growth, while it does prevent enough people from becoming immune through recovery, so that herd immunity becomes impossible.
It essentially conserves easy hosts, so that you can keep the epidemic going forever.
It not only means variants, but eventually makes the pathogen endemic, and it then never goes away.

The only science that is being followed is political science. The majority of Americans have figured out that there is zero reason for the overbearing doom and gloom coming from our politicians and our so-called health officials who have become intoxicated with their newly realized power. Even the politicians and social leaders who insist we all wear masks, go maskless when they think no one else is looking.

Take the omicron variant. Months ago, other nations realized that while contagious, the omicron was approximately as dangerous as the flu. Yet everyone in the USA kept crying that we don't know, we don't know, it's too early to tell, wear your masks wash the skin from your hands stay 6 feet apart continue to panic because the world is still ending.

People have finally figured out that covid is real, but the hysteria is stupid, and the precautions are worse than the disease.

15 days to flatten the curve has become two fracking years to destroy the country and ruin the economy and your children's mental health. Meanwhile precedents have been set and when its time for the next big attack on our constitutional rights, the play book has been written. The play book to move the second amendment has already been put into play, removing guns is now a public health issue., and health departments around the country are introducing all sorts of fun, little gimmicks hidden in the name of health to remove your rights of self-defense, hunting and sport shooting. Red flag laws are only the beginning. But let us not digress from the point at hand...

Keeping America locked down and panicked and scared is no longer paying political dividends to the democrats, so now it's time to draw the game to a close and turn to the next big scare tactic. This pandemic was a manmade biological experiment released for a global social experiment, the general population behaved like sheep, in fact the general population behaved more like sheep than sheep do and finding out if people could be so easily fooled and contained was the purpose of this release.

Even on the racial angle, predominantly white nations were excoriated because so few brown people in poorer countries had been vaccinated, over and over and over the race card was played against light skinned rich countries denying help to poor brown skinned countries. And the narratives reverberated through the media... Yet over and over again we found that huge numbers of vaccines, numbers in the millions upon millions were being thrown away because the people in the impoverished nations simply refused to accept them. Even after it was proven to be factual that the vaccines were being refused, the left side of the media played the race card for over a year on the issue.

Meanwhile at political functions, entertainment venues, and other assorted mass gathering, maskless people were the vast majority and nothing was said. Millions, millions of maskless, unvaccinated and untested people streamed across our border, while healthy citizens had to show medical papers and photo ID to by a fracking hamburger inside their own neighborhoods.

Look at our nation from just before the virus release and how we are now. Look at the cities burned, the social destruction and the political upheaval. It's been a truly magical time for those who do not like western civilization.

Last edited:
Never forget the evil one behind the curtains!

View attachment 599439
CBA51C01-58F8-4A38-90B1-A6ACDE739FC8.jpeg

Glad the numbers are coming down, will be a great day for all when its over. BUT last month I got a letter from the secretary of a club I belong to. at the end of the letter she said thank God the virus is over. today I got an email saying she has the virus. lets not be hasty in passing judgment. lets just do the best we can to get over this mess with out causing any avoidable harm.

Coincidence that this is happening just days after the HHS stopped requiring hospitals to report covid deaths?

From the left - far, far left

From the right

As soon as I heard that the HHS was going to stop counting covid deaths after they were going to have to answer the never answered question of deaths with covid vs deaths from covid, I knew that covid itself was officially over. Sure, the CDC had been posting what age the biggest number of people were 'dying' from/with covid was over the age of 85 years old and that kids were more likely to die from the flu than covid, but by all means, lets mask those kids and force them to all do remote learning.
Sure, they found out that the current vaccines didn't do much good for the Omicron version but still had to fire all those who work in long term facilities like foster homes [and you just thought it was medical workers] because they didn't have a vaccine that actually worked for the newest variant [23% efficacy to 33%].

It is all about the lefts refusal to accept responsibility for all of the covid overreaction damage they have caused.

Democrat party is evil
This has nothing to do with the left.

Confusing the left with Democrats is like thinking Holocaust survivors are Nazis.

So control and subjugation of the masses by way of forcing them to wear masks, has failed because so many would not comply?

Time to go to plan B.
Failed?

I would call it a resounding success tbh. 2 years ago I would have never thought Americans would put up with 2 straight years of the CDC straight up lying to their face, erecting mandates and health measures that are BLATANTLY unconstitutional, robing children of their future out of fear for themselves knowing that there is almost zero risk to children and all around shitting all over the concept of freedom.

And they claim to represent the poor, the people that are effected by these measures by a massive margin.

No, they found the line and it was WAY past where it should have been. I would bet they are gleeful at the massive amount of power they proved they can wield with a bit of fear.

So control and subjugation of the masses by way of forcing them to wear masks, has failed because so many would not comply?

Time to go to plan B.
Yup.

The ScamDemic's aims will now be pursued in new ways.

How WILL they make us accept digital passports for instance?

Failed?

I would call it a resounding success tbh. 2 years ago I would have never thought Americans would put up with 2 straight years of the CDC straight up lying to their face, erecting mandates and health measures that are BLATANTLY unconstitutional, robing children of their future out of fear for themselves knowing that there is almost zero risk to children and all around shitting all over the concept of freedom.

And they claim to represent the poor, the people that are effected by these measures by a massive margin.

No, they found the line and it was WAY past where it should have been. I would bet they are gleeful at the massive amount of power they proved they can wield with a bit of fear.
^ Thread.

Forum List

Back