About those Recruiting PMs you might have gotten...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
There's a lowlife pathetic creep that causing USMB Moderation a lot of headaches. Maybe you can help..

Some of you may have been solicited by any number of socks this person has used to sign into USMB and we've already perm banned about 5 of his accounts for trying to pouch our members. We're NOT REAL worried, since his new "board" is as pathetic as he is.. But it's taking up too much mod time..

If you've gotten a solicitation to join his "junior league" message board, perhaps if you like USMB and don't want this current great group of mods to lose their break room poker time -- MAYBE you could go over there and let your "troll flags fly"...

Nothing TOO obvious of course... :abgg2q.jpg: The object would be to pester him just ENOUGH so that you get banned eventually and come home a hero... :113: Let's us know if you accomplish the mission.. We'll consider a proper medal of honor for you...

Don't ask me the name of this site.. We're not gonna tell you if you DON'T HAVE a PM from this dingbat with the link. . And PLEASE don't mention USMB or other message boards while you're over there being snarky... If you do find some USMB member dumb enough to have settled in there -- DO PM and tell her/him/thee/Zee that we KNOW they are there.. And we forgive them for being gullible and stupid... :badgrin:

We'd appreciate the help.... And look forward to the campaign stories that you can tell your grandkids...

:coffee:

It would be much cooler if you told us all and about 100 of us just troll the shit out of him.

th

But if we go troll over there how can we troll over here? We're of two minds on the subject...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Let the Forum wars begin!!!

Forum warrior reporting in! :salute:

Last one I fought for is still going strong, believe that. :04:

This one's worth fighting for.

How many years ago were the forum wars? Wow.

I was just getting back on teh internets...had been back about a year or so..

Too bad I can't find my Mexican buddy, he's an asset.

PS: I got one of those a couple months ago. He was bashing the mod staff here, oh man, I let him have it. :auiqs.jpg:

I was Like: "Boy, is you crazy?" Ain't no way it's better there than here. :funnyface:

Where they at? Lemme sock in and raise some hell!

Last edited:
Well, you don't have to look very far. I'm a member over there. It's not very active. Last time I was there there may have been 4 people actively posting---I hate the Democrats/Republicans and your team sucks. From what I could gather, a few people join but leave within 30 days.

Well, you don't have to look very far. I'm a member over there. It's not very active. Last time I was there there may have been 4 people actively posting---I hate the Democrats/Republicans and your team sucks. From what I could gather, a few people join but leave within 30 days.

I hadn't realised there was an ulterior motive.

An ulterior motive for what? They are not an active site. People don't seem to stay very long.

An ulterior motive for what? They are not an active site. People don't seem to stay very long.

What Flacaltenn said.

Forum List

Back