About that "strikingly anti-Semitic" Trump ad the Jews are freaking out over...

Its obviously anti semetic but his entire campaign is driven by anti semetic conspiracy theories, some of them couldve been written by Goebells himself, his constant media and press bashing always with the dogwhiste term "liberal media", the targeting of george soros who is maybe 10% as involved in US elections as just one of the Koch bros, but that doesn't stop him from being the constant target of various white supremacist groups and conspiracy theories. His attacks on anonymous:"globalists" another dogwhistle for jews and their influencing the banks and the elections bringing in immigrants to purposely kill off white people, something the twitter user "whitegenocide" talks about endlessly and trump loves to retweet from him. There's really no attack or criticism on any wealthy people from Trump that is not directed towards conspiracy theories about jews.
So, if one is anti-NAFTA, anti-TPP, anti-WTO, he hates Jews?

Its obviously anti semetic but his entire campaign is driven by anti semetic conspiracy theories, some of them couldve been written by Goebells himself, his constant media and press bashing always with the dogwhiste term "liberal media", the targeting of george soros who is maybe 10% as involved in US elections as just one of the Koch bros, but that doesn't stop him from being the constant target of various white supremacist groups and conspiracy theories. His attacks on anonymous:"globalists" another dogwhistle for jews and their influencing the banks and the elections bringing in immigrants to purposely kill off white people, something the twitter user "whitegenocide" talks about endlessly and trump loves to retweet from him. There's really no attack or criticism on any wealthy people from Trump that is not directed towards conspiracy theories about jews.
usually yeah

usually yeah
So, for me to demonstrate my love for Jews, I must support policies that are destroying my community?

usually yeah
So, for me to demonstrate my love for Jews, I must support policies that are destroying my community?
sure

"Germans and Jews were living together harmoniously in 1930s" is a lie.
I think it was satire.
It is. Nevertheless, Germany was a good place to live in for Jews until Hitler.
image.jpg
Far fetched...
One could argue even with God...

usually yeah
sure
So, by your argument, allowing Jews to live among us, then, is knowingly to embrace our own destruction and self-preservation would require the expulsion or elimination of Jews.

usually yeah
sure
So, by your argument, allowing Jews to live among us, then, is knowingly to embrace our own destruction and self-preservation would require the expulsion or elimination of Jews.
No i wouldn't especially since you cant tell me what NAFTA TPP or the WTO even are... much less why they are "destroying your community" considering every statistical analysis says they're are a benefit to americans. Except TPP which really isn't even in effect yet so it couldn't have destroyed anything but I'll let that one slide. Either way, I imagine you have just a handful of moral platitudes like "its taking er jerbs" or "its hurting the middle class" that your parroting from some conspiracy website your to embarrassed to list as a source, devoid of any numbers facts or statistics whatsoever.

usually yeah
sure
No i wouldn't especially since you cant tell me what NAFTA TPP or the WTO even are... much less why they are "destroying your community" considering every statistical analysis says they're are a benefit to americans. Except TPP which really isn't even in effect yet so it couldn't have destroyed anything but I'll let that one slide. Either way, I imagine you have just a handful of moral platitudes like "its taking er jerbs" or "its hurting the middle class" that your parroting from some conspiracy website your to embarrassed to list as a source, devoid of any numbers facts or statistics whatsoever.
So, what you are saying now, then, is that it is possible to debate the merits of open trade independently of one's love or hate for Jews?

usually yeah
sure
So, what you are saying now, then, is that it is possible to debate the merits of open trade independently of one's love or hate for Jews?
of course

sure
of course
I guess I don't understand. For YOU it's ok to debate the merits of free trade, but if Trump does it, it's a dog whistle that proves he hates Jews?

You know what? That sounds like a vicious and dishonest tactic to poison the public debate, to me, not honest dialogue.

If you are a Jew, I submit this might qualify as an example of how you and all the other Jews out there this morning attacking Trump for his anti-Semitism are, in fact, making the case for actual anti-Semitism. Do you get it?

How about a little self-reflection on the part of the Jews, if they are capable? Unfortunately, I don't expect you will have the character--either for that self-reflection, or for admitting that I just owned your ass.

usually yeah
sure
So you are saying that you love conspiracy propaganda mills.

Its obviously anti semetic

Point out specific points of anti-Semitism contained in the ad.
why? trump could grow a tiny mustache and start demanding jews be sent to the gas chambers and you would still defend him
:cuckoo:
Trump will start the for earnest complaint tomorrow night that the election was rigged, and cnelsen and you, billy, will support him.

The truth is that Trump and his minions do not accept our electoral process because the majority reject Trump and you and the values you espouse.

sure
LOL, yes, that's what I'm saying.

Exactly. The fascist far right and their alt right supports love Russia because it is anti-democratic.

Exactly. The fascist far right and their alt right supports love Russia because it is anti-democratic.
Ow, that hurt. Great insight.

Ow, that hurt. Great insight.
Sarcasm aside, you agree that you are anti-democratic.

Forum List

Back