Abortion restrictions cost US $105billion annually due to reduced earnings, increased job turnover, necessary time off for women who are 15-44 yrs old

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Women denied abortions are more likely to struggle paying bills & exit the workforce

1656490585057.png

So marry the woman, raise a family, and support her ambitions, instead of supporting your ivy leaguer POSs.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1656490396105.png
    1656490396105.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 15
Women denied abortions are more likely to struggle paying bills & exit the workforce

Abortion restrictions cost US $105billion annually​

I know. Right? Because replacing our population, sustaining our society, and maintaining a sufficient number of persons in each generation to support entitlements and to care of the elderly is such a waste of time, money, and energy.

Last edited:

Abortion restrictions cost US $105billion annually​

I know. Right? Because replacing our population, sustaining our society, and maintaining a sufficient number of persons in each generation to support entitlements and to care of the elderly is such a waste of time, money, and energy.
This is called EFFECTIVE sarcasm. Good post.

As typical, leftist posters only look at the side of the balance scale that promotes THEIR agenda. And I suppose some people think getting an abortion isn't much of a big deal phsyically/medically for the woman who had the abortion. I know of a woman who had an abortion, and she wasn't able to return to work for 3 months.

Lastly, how crude of leftist abortion supporters to reduce the killing of human beings to a question of economy.

Last edited:
I never knew Yellen was such a whore. First, she says the green deal is good for the economy, then she says that open borders are good for the economy, then she says forcing people to get COVID vaccinations that don't work and can kill you is good for the economy, and now she says that killing babies is good for the economy. Has there ever been a person that would stoop this low to keep a job? She acts like a heroin addict looking for her next fix.

As typical, leftist posters only look at the side of the balance scale that promotes THEIR agenda. And I suppose some people think getting an abortion isn't much of a big deal phsyically/medically for the woman who had the abortion. I know of a woman who had an abortion, and she wasn't able to return to work for 3 months.

Lastly, how crude of leftist abortion supporters to reduce the killing of human beings to a question of economy.

Ah! a little effective sarcasm too. I see your effective sarcasm and raise you a sardonic smile. ;)

Yeap...

Low IQ and instant gratification go hand in hand.

Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Keep your GD legs closed, whore.

They'll pay women to get an abortion but fought maternity leave pay every step of the way

Nothing like killing your future clientele.

15 year Olds are "women"?

But 19 year old black murderers are "teens" 😄

This is the most retarded pro-abortion argument I have heard yet.

If you want to talk macro-economics, what of the lost work of the millions of aborted people calculated over an average estimated work life?

It matters only to women. Men not so much, they are free to rape at will and incest too.
You forgot that other (often forgotten) person in the controversy >> the PERSON waiting to be born. It matters to THEM. Ask the millions of adults who 30 or 40 years ago their mothers contemplated aborting them. And it "matters" to their kids too,

Republicans have just as much abortions but don't advertise it.

You forgot that other (often forgotten) person in the controversy >> the PERSON waiting to be born. It matters to THEM. Ask the millions of adults who 30 or 40 years ago their mothers contemplated aborting them. And it "matters" to their kids too,
30 or 40 years they had unsafe abortions. This US is going to be in world of trouble, maternal morbidity will be sky high. Women will be dying giving birth.

30 or 40 years they had unsafe abortions. This US is going to be in world of trouble, maternal morbidity will be sky high. Women will be dying giving birth.
There is no such thing as an "unsafe abortion" or a 'safe abortion" to the person being aborted. Interesting how liberals always refer to the pregnant woman, and never to the fetus.

This is the most retarded pro-abortion argument I have heard yet.

If you want to talk macro-economics, what of the lost work of the millions of aborted people calculated over an average estimated work life?
And all those Democrat voters that died under the abortions doctors vacuum.

Forum List

Back