Abortion Poll

Many people think that a human being is created at the time of conception but this belief is not supported by the bible. The fact that a living sperm penetrates a living ovum resulting in the formation of a living fetus does not mean that the fetus is a living human being. According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.

In Job 33:4, it states: “The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

Again, to quote Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

Many people think that a human being is created at the time of conception but this belief is not supported by the bible. The fact that a living sperm penetrates a living ovum resulting in the formation of a living fetus does not mean that the fetus is a living human being. According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.

In Job 33:4, it states: “The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

Again, to quote Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

Fake news.........again.

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him? Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

And Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb," which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill.

Most churches teach abortion is a sin. Even the Catholic church says it is murder.

Naturally, none of us probably know this because their Left wing Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming instead.

But then, they essentially ignored the Holocaust back in the day as well for their political survival. We wouldn't want their precious building and artifacts to be plundered by the fascists now would we?

25priestsalutehitler.jpg

Fake news.........again.

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him? Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

And Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb," which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill.

Most churches teach abortion is a sin. Even the Catholic church says it is murder.

Naturally, none of us probably know this because their Left wing Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming instead.

But then, they essentially ignored the Holocaust back in the day as well for their political survival. We wouldn't want their precious building and artifacts to be plundered by the fascists now would we?

25priestsalutehitler.jpg

Fake news again.

Many people think they can misquote the Bible to support their arguments, but this is not supported by common sense. The fact that you would NEVER accept the Bible as an authority if it disagreed with you DOES mean that no one is going to say, "Eureka! DebbieDumber has found something in the Bible I wasn't aware of, and now I miraculously support killing babies!"

If you're going to be a false prophet - which, in Ezekiel chapter 13 of your newly-found "authority", God promises to be against - at least attempt to be an EFFECTIVE one. No sense angering God against you just to sound like an unlettered dimwit who thinks other people are stupid enough not to know what you are.

Come back to me when you can at least make a pretense that you give a crap what the Bible says and doesn't say. Right now, as usual, I'm laughing at you.

Abortion poll: Most Americans oppose 'fetal heartbeat' laws, closing of all clinics in a state

America has spoken, and the majority are against fetal heartbeat laws that abound in states supportive of President Brokeahontas.

So, it's way past time for the "pro birth" cults to slink back under their rocks and shut the f... up. Think about it; they want births but could then care less about the child's welfare.

Republicans here tell me I'm lying when I say they want to ban abortion. I think they are flat out lying. If they don't want to ban abortion that would make them pro choice.

Abortion poll: Most Americans oppose 'fetal heartbeat' laws, closing of all clinics in a state

America has spoken, and the majority are against fetal heartbeat laws that abound in states supportive of President Brokeahontas.

So, it's way past time for the "pro birth" cults to slink back under their rocks and shut the f... up. Think about it; they want births but could then care less about the child's welfare.

Republicans here tell me I'm lying when I say they want to ban abortion. I think they are flat out lying. If they don't want to ban abortion that would make them pro choice.
Some do and some don't.

Abortion is not a matter for government/politicians. Government has no legitimate role in determining what a person does with her body (or his body in other situations).The decision to have an abortion or not to have one depends on the woman's religious/ideological/philosophical views. Only she knows what they are. The views of anti-choice people are irrelevant. They do not have a right to force another to manage her life according to their views when she doesn't share them. This, too, is a matter of religious freedom, the woman's religious freedom.

Some do and some don't.

Well that's no answer. That's a cop out. Very vague. Republicans the other day on USMB said I was just lying and trying to scare people when I said Republicans would ban abortion if given the power to do so. If that's not true then Republican are pro choice. Now you and I know Republicans are not pro choice. If they could, they would ban abortion nationally. After all they think it's murder.

Does any Republican here want to admit they are pro choice? Or admit you think abortion should remain legal?

I think, no, I know, Republicans aren't being honest when they deny that they ultimately want to ban abortion nationally.

Own it! If that's what you believe, stop being pussies and liars about it.

Abortion is not a matter for government/politicians. Government has no legitimate role in determining what a person does with her body (or his body in other situations).The decision to have an abortion or not to have one depends on the woman's religious/ideological/philosophical views. Only she knows what they are. The views of anti-choice people are irrelevant. They do not have a right to force another to manage her life according to their views when she doesn't share them. This, too, is a matter of religious freedom, the woman's religious freedom.
So the father and baby have no say, even if it is a family with siblings and a father who wants it. Oh, and the taxpayer won't pay for the abortion in ANY way, right?

Some do and some don't.

Well that's no answer. That's a cop out. Very vague. Republicans the other day on USMB said I was just lying and trying to scare people when I said Republicans would ban abortion if given the power to do so. If that's not true then Republican are pro choice. Now you and I know Republicans are not pro choice. If they could, they would ban abortion nationally. After all they think it's murder.

Does any Republican here want to admit they are pro choice? Or admit you think abortion should remain legal?

I think, no, I know, Republicans aren't being honest when they deny that they ultimately want to ban abortion nationally.

Calm the fuck down! Don't preach to people you don't know. I am not Republican but I am pro death(abortion). I can't speak for all Republicans anymore than you can. There are BOUND to be abortion Republicans, just as there are non-abortion Democrats. So the answer is-Some do and some don't.

So the father and baby have no say, even if it is a family with siblings and a father who wants it. Oh, and the taxpayer won't pay for the abortion in ANY way, right?

There is no baby yet. What the father wants to do cannot cancel out what the woman decides to do because he cannot have the zygote or fetus transferred over to his own body if she doesn't want to go through the pregnancy. He could not have a "say" that would not cancel out hers. Men might want to be more careful before they have sex with someone. Taxpayers pay for things indirectly in all kinds of ways, so there is no guarantee. We taxpayers have paid for all sorts of things, from useless military exercises to cult-based "abstinence-only education." On the latter, can we get our money back? This was a direct donation to the cults, with no public interest served, and with a planned negative impact on the public's welfare.

There is no baby yet. What the father wants to do cannot cancel out what the woman decides to do because he cannot have the zygote or fetus transferred over to his own body if she doesn't want to go through the pregnancy. He could not have a "say" that would not cancel out hers. Men might want to be more careful before they have sex with someone. Taxpayers pay for things indirectly in all kinds of ways, so there is no guarantee. We taxpayers have paid for all sorts of things, from useless military exercises to cult-based "abstinence-only education." On the latter, can we get our money back? This was a direct donation to the cults, with no public interest served, and with a planned negative impact on the public's welfare.
So yes or no-do WE pay for the abortion?

What do WE pay for anything? The disastrous and sectarian-religion based Hyde Amendment is still in effect. But we have been paying for things like "abstinence-only" education, and funneled millions of dollars into Valerie Huber's pocket, and the Dept. of Education, under betsy-bitch, wants to channel our funds from public education to religious-indoctrination centers. We paid for graham-cracker to go to Jerusalem and spout "end-times" nonsense. What Do we pay for?
BTW: a larger font doesn't help you. It only makes you look like a loudmouth.

What do WE pay for anything? The disastrous and sectarian-religion based Hyde Amendment is still in effect. But we have been paying for things like "abstinence-only" education, and funneled millions of dollars into Valerie Huber's pocket, and the Dept. of Education, under betsy-bitch, wants to channel our funds from public education to religious-indoctrination centers. We paid for graham-cracker to go to Jerusalem and spout "end-times" nonsense. What Do we pay for?
BTW: a larger font doesn't help you. It only makes you look like a loudmouth.
Answer the question yes or no-do WE pay for the abortion?

Some do and some don't.

Calm the fuck down! Don't preach to people you don't know. I am not Republican but I am pro death(abortion). I can't speak for all Republicans anymore than you can. There are BOUND to be abortion Republicans, just as there are non-abortion Democrats. So the answer is-Some do and some don't.
You never see the two sides debating. I think the ban abortion republicans rule your party.

Some do and some don't.

You never see the two sides debating. I think the ban abortion republicans rule your party.
I have no party so I don't care-if you want to stay stirred up, be my guest.

Some do and some don't.

If you ain’t voting for democrats you’re part of the problem

It says you still don’t get it.

Some do and some don't.

If I vote for Democrats now -it says I have given up on America.

See? So don't give me that shit that you have no party affiliation. Might as well tell me you don't vote. People like that are worse than Republicans.

See? So don't give me that shit that you have no party affiliation. Might as well tell me you don't vote. People like that are worse than Republicans.
I vote for Independents shit for brains-use your head for more than a hat rack! It cost Bush in 92 and Gore in 2000.

Forum List

Back