Abortion Education

Was pro-choice in the beginning as well, but Discovery's "In The Womb" series changed my mind. When you see inside a pregnant woman's womb and see the baby there it's hard to think of it as a fetus any more. If it looks like a duck...

seems fairly typical of the sort that promotes the unrestricted killing of unborn children that I have encountered on boards such as this......uneducated, angry, intolerant of free speech.....

{in the interest of full disclosure, before some idiot asks me "oh yeah? Well how many children have you adopted so their mothers wouldn't have to raise a child they don't want?", the answer is two}.......

Last edited:
What those opposed to privacy rights fail to understand is that 'banning' abortion won't end the practice, and will only succeed in enhancing the the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

would 52 million dead since 1972 be an expense of individual liberty for the 52 million dead?......

quote from video....
"You mother fucking dipshit, that's not what a fetus looks like, its just a clump of cells at 12 weeks, no hands are showing at that time"

fetal development Week 12
index.jpg

There's no need for 'education' concerning abortion.

Rather, education is needed with regard to the fundamental facts concerning the Constitution, its case law, and 14th Amendment jurisprudence, including the doctrine of substantive due process where the right to privacy forbids the state to cross the line into matters both personal and private in accordance with the original intent of the Framers.

That abortion is a practice that needs to be ended is not at issue, the conflict arises as to how to realize that goal, where however that goal is achieved, it cannot be achieved at the expense of individual liberty.

Rather, education is needed with regard to the fundamental facts concerning the Constitution, its case law, and 14th Amendment jurisprudence, including the doctrine of substantive due process where the right to privacy forbids the state to cross the line into matters both personal and private in accordance with the original intent of the Framers.

That abortion is a practice that needs to be ended is not at issue, the conflict arises as to how to realize that goal, where however that goal is achieved, it cannot be achieved at the expense of individual liberty.

it will only be achieved when the courts recognize that human beings are entitled to individual liberties at all stages of life development, not merely beginning at some arbitrary point......

it will only be achieved when the courts recognize that human beings are entitled to individual liberties at all stages of life development, not merely beginning at some arbitrary point......

entitled to whom ?

entitled to whom ?

????....there was a hidden clue in my post.....when I said "human beings are entitled", I meant the "whoms" who were entitled were human beings......I'm glad I was here to give you the key to the hidden clue, otherwise you might have missed it.....

Last edited:
I'll ask again, because you anti-Choice types never answer it.

Let's say you outlaw abortion. How are you going to enforce it?

Again...littlejoe....it is simple.

Charge the abortionist with murder, convict and imprison them....end of story.

The big government you so love should be all about protecting the innocent from violence, rather than allowing the innocent to suffer a violent death. Sadly our progressive government loves the use of violence and people like you approve.

The big government you so love should be all about protecting the innocent from violence, rather than allowing the innocent to suffer a violent death. Sadly our progressive government loves the use of violence and people like you approve.

Uh, guy, women are more responsible than the abortionist.

Are you going to lock up the women?

I mean, I know it's easy to dislike hte "abortionist".

but given the fact that you guys could hardly even lock up a troll like Gosnell without bending every rule in the book, I'm really having a hard time seeing how you get a conviction of an abortion provider who does it all the right way.

Uh, guy, women are more responsible than the abortionist.

Are you going to lock up the women?

I mean, I know it's easy to dislike hte "abortionist".

but given the fact that you guys could hardly even lock up a troll like Gosnell without bending every rule in the book, I'm really having a hard time seeing how you get a conviction of an abortion provider who does it all the right way.

I have already voiced my opinion regarding the mother who gets an abortion. she is an accomplice to murder and should be charged accordingly....GUY.

The reason Gosnell got away with what he did, for so long, is the progressive baby killing industry you so love, is in control....sad....very sad.

Guy...our society should protect the innocent...why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

I'm really having a hard time seeing how you get a conviction of an abortion provider who does it all the right way.

if you pass a law that its illegal to provide an abortion, why would it be difficult to get a conviction for providing an abortion?.....

Forum List

Back