Abortion - 12 Weeks In The Womb

Hey dumbshit, in case you didn't know this, abortion isn't the only issue people vote on.

No, you also vote so the fags can't get married and so they don't take your guns.

And then you scratch your big monkey-heads and wonder why your good paying job just went to India.
Fuck you, I don't care if fags get married but I DO care if some fucking liberal wants to disarm me. It's my right, under the CONSTITUTION (you know, that thing you hate until somebody wants to take away the rights YOU care about).

Ok libs, start spinning.

184226_259699794163206_111454663_n.jpg

If that 'person' is no different than this person:

4-month-baby-boy.jpg

...then the penalty for killing either should be exactly the same, shouldn't it?

How many agree?

Looks like NOBODY agrees.

Looks like NOBODY thinks the 12 week old fetus person is the same as the 6 month old baby person.

Makes you wonder what these people are talking about then when they say abortion is murder.
Um, aren't you making a gross assumption there? Please point out where I said any of that.

So you're conceding that a 12 week old fetus is not a person equal to a 6 month old baby (or any other born person for that matter)?

That's what pro-choice people have been trying to explain to you.

Again, does ANYONE here think the two pictured above are both persons equal in every way regarding personhood?

I can completely understand the Pro-Lifers' stance on this issue. We are indeed slaughtering innocent human life. A fetus is human life, and the pro-choicers cannot deny that, no matter how hard they try to spin by saying it's not a "person" or an "astronaut" or can't exist by itself.

Is it viable in that photo? Nope. It's still innocent human life. Body formed, organs functioning, DNA-specific. There are many adults who need to be on life support for some temporary period of time, does that mean we should slaughter them too?

I'm pro choice because I know that a society has to make some lousy, no-win choices, this is probably the lousiest, but on a macro level it's the best one for our society as a whole. But I'm not gonna spin and bullshit to defend my position.

Thank you. It is surprising how many people who support choice lie to themselves to justify it. It sickens me. If we are to support choice we should at least do so with both eyes open and a firm understanding of what we really are advocating.

I have slightly different reasons for supporting it myself - the government should not have that kind of power over you - but the result is the same. I see the practice as beyond barbaric but a necessity if we are to be a free people. I do not have the right to deny it to others.

So you concede that you look at people as object to be valued on your perceived value,when normal people just see people.
Now take those two pictures,change the the 1 year old to an 80 year old,ya got the same thing,its a human in every way,just not as old as the other one.

Where you people get this its not a human untill its born,or can live on its own is truly shocking and telling.

Forum List

Back