ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

Well, no. Four anonymous people did not speak for the FBI. Your own link says those anonymous people claimd they hadn't found any evidence of coordination "at that point".

Ppppsssshh.

Dude, if your desperate Democrat hacks had definitive proof of an "insurrrrrrection!!!!" - your crooked FBI and colluding Justice Dept. would have already brought charges.

The fact it took the FBI that long (August 2021) to admit they had NADA - ZILCH - BUPKIS, is the real embarrassment.

Those of us who actually watched 45 on January 6th know for a fact that he said "march peacefully and patriotically to the capital." Why did your charlatan kangaroo court exempt that crucial information? Could it be it's a witch hunt? (Yet again.)

How many times are you gonna fall for the same pathetic trick?

When we kick your ass in 3 weeks, Trump announces his subsequent Presidential candidacy, and Joe Piss Pants Biden shits his pants on live TV - take solace in the "JANUARY 6th!!!" sham.

It really was worse than 9/11 and Pearl harbor combined.

Like I said, utterly embarrassing.

Not during his speech that day, but certainly in all the planning and coordination with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 Percenters, and all the other mlitarized groups that planned and participated in the insurrection. Even the ones found guilty said they were doing it at the ex-prsident's behest. Yes, trump told them to storm the captol. .

'doing it at the ex-prsident's behest.'

If Pelosi and the Democrats had evidence that Trump directly communicated with these groups, participated in any way in the planning of the events of J6, and / or personally asked them to storm the Capitol, why didn't the Democrats present this evidence at any time during the partisan kangaroo court's proceedings?

Why did they, instead, do what they did during Pelosi's failed Impeachment coup attempts - twist / avoid facts and manufacture fake evidence?

The FACT is no such evidence exists.

Over-zealous Democrat-hating groups acted on what they incorrectly thought they heard / felt needed to be done ... on their own ... with some encouragement from some under-cover rogue FBI agents (like with the Whittmer kidnapping scam)...

...and nuts like you want to exaggerate / lie by claiming Trump was directly involved...which he was not.

After 7 years of non-stop, in Don Quixote charging the windmill fashion, 7 years of 'We've got him this time' desperation repeatedly ending up in failure, tears, and...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

snowflakes are now making even more pathetic false, exaggerated accusations - driven by off-the-chart TDS, Trump obsessuon, and raw, emotional hatred - in hopes of FINALLY scratching that 'itch' that has been driving them mad for 7 long years.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Remember that dumb bitch who testified about complete hearsay?

She kepting saying Trump “said something to the effect of.”

She SUPPOSEDLY overheard what a secret service agent said.

Why didnt they subpoena the Secret Service straight up?

We know why….because this all bullshit.

:20:

Wow, seriously? The former president gave reactionary groups, clandestine orders to siege the capitol huh? I have not read that anywhere.

Could you supply me with a link to that, with documented proof? THAT? Is a serious allegation.

Did he mastermind that plan himself? I thought you said he was stupid. Now he is an evil genius?

So he at once authorizes the National Guard to be out there in force, and then hypnotizes Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser to not deploy them so his "flying monkeys," can invade the Capitol? :eusa_think:

That is some serious super powers, and a total manipulation of everyone's minds, I TELL YOU WHAT!

Serious mental jujitsu. :rolleyes:

You are being serious though, aren't you? :dunno:

iu

Bulldog is nothing more than a lying sack of shit.
I don't think he lies, anymore than I think Candycorn lies. There are some folks on the left, who have just as much integrity, as much as folks on the right. They just have a very, very different POV, about how the levers of power should be used, and how policies should be implemented to get things done, to make the nation a fair and equitable place. SO, they necessarily watch and read different media, which can give them false narratives, or different spins on events. If they repeat those, it doesn't necessarily make them, "liars."

I have read about the Deep State using the GOP and the right to crucify the left, and the conservatives, at a different time in our nation's history, and folks on the right were just as sanctimonious and self-righteous.

But? It turns out, folks like Hoover and the Dulles brothers had corrupted the right side of the establishment, just as badly as the left is now corrupted.

Folks that have their ego, so inculcated, they tend to forget, that it is the establishment, and the folks in the Deep State, that have their OWN agenda, and it might not necessarily be what is best for ALL Americans. Not on the left, or the right.

It's like, the liberals? They forgot who, "THE MAN," is, and they sold out, and now? They have become the very thing they swore to protect the people against. :rolleyes:

That? Is what makes these folks come off as tone deaf, hypocrites, and liars.

Not during his speech that day, but certainly in all the planning and coordination with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 Percenters, and all the other mlitarized groups that planned and participated in the insurrection. Even the ones found guilty said they were doing it at the ex-prsident's behest. Yes, trump told them to storm the captol. .
Link?

BLM was emboldened by the statements of many democrats, Piglosi, Pressley, Harris, Waters to name just a few off the top of my head--why are they not in jail for inciting to riot? They were "emboldened" by his statements doesn't get it. POTUS's are expected to embolden people--what they do after he says "peacefully and patriotically walk down there" is not on him. Your hypocrisy is unbecoming.

Forum List

Back