Kanye West is buying free speech platform Parler

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Good for him.

"Kanye West, the musician also known as Ye, is buying Parler, a social media platform that styles itself as a “free speech” alternative to Twitter. The acquisition was announced by Parler in a press release, which said that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Ye that’s expected to close later this year."

Kanye West is buying ‘free speech platform’ Parler

Good for him.

"Kanye West, the musician also known as Ye, is buying Parler, a social media platform that styles itself as a “free speech” alternative to Twitter. The acquisition was announced by Parler in a press release, which said that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Ye that’s expected to close later this year."

Good for him, he can stay on there, I never had an account with twitter, and I sure as the hell don't have an account with parler.

its'

buy right-wing social media app​

Kanye West is buying Parler, the right-wing social media app that’s been banned by Apple and Google multiple times and was used to coordinate the January 6th riots.
The rapper, known as Ye, joined the platform today.
“In a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” said Mr West.

They are always talking about violence.

its'

Kanye West is buying Parler, the right-wing social media app that’s been banned by Apple and Google multiple times and was used to coordinate the January 6th riots.
“In a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” said Mr West.

So you don't have an account with Twitter or Parler because you're pretty sure they're "always talking about violence"?

And you do have an account on here, where we're "always talking about violence"?

:laughing0301::21: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:

It's still subject to the blessings of banks and the payment processors.

Unless he is going to create his own payment processing system he is going to have a tough time.

Or, run on a Monero based or some other, privacy coin system, he will have a very tough time running this platform.

Ask GAB...ask Alex Jones...ask TRUNEWS...Red Ice...Andrew Anglin...Stefan Molyneux...ask many of those 'de-platformed' over the past 6 years.

It's a tough ask but possible.

its'

Do you watch/read ANYTHING other than corporate media?

Sadly I feel you are representative of the majority.

Dumbest Dems - believe and trust CNN, pbs, and MSDNC

Dumbest GOPs - believe and trust fox and Jew fraud of Christian preacher

Parroting wrecks truth, freedom, and democracy

Good for him.

I am sure that Kayne can make Parlor into a fine anti-semitic platform he advocates.

Good for him, he can stay on there, I never had an account with twitter, and I sure as the hell don't have an account with parler.
its'

Why not spare us then? You all keep claiming this is a right wing site.

No. If USMB is representative of the demographics of the country as a whole, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, only about a third of America thinks like Penelope. Yes, I took the time to do the numbers.

Good for him.

Quit pretending you gave a fuck about Kanye West before he started saying all that recent shit he’s been saying.

So you don't have an account with Twitter or Parler because you're pretty sure they're "always talking about violence"?

And you do have an account on here, where we're "always talking about violence"?

:laughing0301::21: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:
I forgot that garbage app even existed til I opened this post.

Good for him.

ba2s63niudu91.png

Kanye West terrifies Democrats. They want so bad to just smear him as an Uncle Tom but somehow that doesn't quite work.
Lol why would that terrify us? He’s a moron. I get that you think any black conservative makes our heads explode or whatever but we are already fully aware some black people are conservative and we don’t care. Lol I definitely don’t give a shit. I don’t understand why anyone would vote Republican let alone a black guy.

Lol why would that terrify us? He’s a moron. I get that you think any black conservative makes our heads explode or whatever but we are already fully aware some black people are conservative and we don’t care. Lol I definitely don’t give a shit. I don’t understand why anyone would vote Republican let alone a black guy.
Shrill.

Says a lot.

21 days

Forum List

Back