ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

Is it illegal to have a gun in your trunk of not?
I believe it is illegal in D.C. to possess an unregistered, concealed firearm.

Also aren't we talking about a bit more than a "gun" in a trunk?

Aren't we talking about an arsenal?
A cache of weapons that was stretegically placed for use in the comission of a crime?

In that case it isn't "legal" or "illegal."

It is just evidence.

Is that your uninformed opinion or is that what the applicable statutes say?

Depends on the state. Before we went constitutional carry this year (which I'm against) the law stated the gun and ammo had to be separated. If the ammo was in your trunk, you could have the gun in the car. If the ammo was in the car, the firearm had to be in the trunk. In other words no easy access to a loaded firearm.

When we adopted our CCW laws, you could have access to a loaded firearm provided it was in the glove compartment or console of your car and it had to be in a holster. Later they did away with that law and the weapon no longer had to be in a holster; you could have a loaded gun laying right on your passenger seat if you had a CCW license.

I believe it is illegal in D.C. to possess an unregistered, concealed firearm.
In your trunk is not concealed, dumbass.

Also aren't we talking about a bit more than a "gun" in a trunk?

Aren't we talking about an arsenal?
A cache of weapons that was stretegically placed for use in the comission of a crime?
How many guns is an "arsenal" or a "cache?" It's still legal to own guns.

In that case it isn't "legal" or "illegal."

It is just evidence.

Evidence of what, having a gun in your trunk, which isn't a crime?

Bullshit. The stockpile, and the purpose for it is a proven fact. Not sure about the other bullshit you were spouting, but that doesn't matter. They had weapons stored to use in an insurrection, That's all that matters. I am constantly amazed at the childish crap you are willing to say to defend trump and his MAGAs

How BIG was that stockpile? ANYTHING coming out of the Jan6 Committee as testimony is REJECTED for the reasons I stated above.

:worthless: I want pictures and an inventory. Especially since FBI and 3 other agencies KNEW of this effort BEFORE Jan6th and could have easily DETAINED AND INSPECTED those motels where the "stockpile" was being kept. OR - thru LEGAL discovery -- FOUND these exact details.

But in the same fashion that Mueller pretended he "never heard of Fusion GPS" and REFUSED to look into the ORIGINS of the Steele Dossier -- the phony as shit Jan6th committee isn't really interested in a "chain of custody" and detailed investigation of the "weapons stockpile".

Like I said -- the ONLY evidence I've seen is ONE PICTURE of a luggage cart with 2 long guns and a few boxes on it with NO details, no date or time, no specific location, no identification of individuals, etc.

Wow -- just storing weapons for an insurrection is all that matters? WhatUp -- I've got to go check my stockpile.....

NOPE - Checked with MY stockpile and the stockpile says it's only to be used for total breakdown of law and order, winning my 1st trophy at sporting clays. an invasion by Yemenese forces, running off packs of blood thirsty coyotes, or filling up my rather large dressing closet. Oh, but it's also game for repelling coupes of my American govt which YOUR party DID attempt and protesting the politicization of Govt law enforcement -- which is REAL and occurring today in a corrupt Washington minion of morons.

Got NOTHING TO DO with Trump. As a country loving Independent -- I want BOTH parties to accelerate their irrelevance and grip on Democracy. They've PERVERTED the institutions of this country to suit their own needs and egos. And the "2 party system" IS the "existential threat" to American democracy. Need CITIZEN legislators -- not professional liars and voting button pushers just taking commands for a 1/2 dozen "Party Elite".

No, but having them in a motel for their admitted purpose is. Purpose being the determining factor.

THey were never used for that purpose. Leaving the prosecution to INVENT SKETCHY implausible scenarios about RE-STORMING the Capitol in the days immediately following Jan 6th.

If the weapons were an issue AFTER the protest event occurred -- it's a slim chance of CONVINCING ANYONE that these Yahoos were gonna "try again"...

Just like ALL DEMOCRATIC "investigations" suddenly dont give a shit about the "pipe bomber" who left bombs at both RNC and DNC HQs on Jan5th or 6th. He's ON SURVEILLANCE PLANTING THE DAMN BOMBS. Although the Jan 6th committee WONT RELEASE the camera that caught the FACE of this perp FULL ON.. Only the pictures from other angles.

WHY -- is the Jan6th inquisition pulling a Mueller on this?

Why you think NOBODY is interested in pursuing THIS -- or the obvious GOVT PLANT, Ray Epps, who was inciting crowds to storm the Capitol and GO INSIDE. He's on 3 or 5 videos doing this for nearly 24 hours before the break-in at the Capitol. He's at the BARRICADE organizing the breakthru -- NO ONE CARES???? He's living ENTIRELY UN-investigated.

Depends on the state. Before we went constitutional carry this year (which I'm against) the law stated the gun and ammo had to be separated. If the ammo was in your trunk, you could have the gun in the car. If the ammo was in the car, the firearm had to be in the trunk. In other words no easy access to a loaded firearm.

When we adopted our CCW laws, you could have access to a loaded firearm provided it was in the glove compartment or console of your car and it had to be in a holster. Later they did away with that law and the weapon no longer had to be in a holster; you could have a loaded gun laying right on your passenger seat if you had a CCW license.
Why would it be considered a CCW if it isn't concealed ? Seems like the gun laying in your passenger seat loaded in a non-concealed way, ummmmm is a non-concealed weapon that would break the CCP permit criteria or rule's correct ??

Why would you be against constitutional carry if the rule's you describe make it safe ? Otherwise gun and ammo have to be separated at all times in the commission of transporting the weapon(s) whether transported in the glove box, the trunk, boxed or unboxed in the seat ???

Just like ALL DEMOCRATIC "investigations" suddenly dont give a shit about the "pipe bomber" who left bombs at both RNC and DNC HQs on Jan5th or 6th. He's ON SURVEILLANCE PLANTING THE DAMN BOMBS. Although the Jan 6th committee WONT RELEASE the camera that caught the FACE of this perp FULL ON.. Only the pictures from other angles.

Why you think NOBODY is interested in pursuing THIS -- or the obvious GOVT PLANT, Ray Epps, who was inciting crowds to storm the Capitol and GO INSIDE. He's on 3 or 5 videos doing this for nearly 24 hours before the break-in at the Capitol. He's at the BARRICADE organizing the breakthru -- NO ONE CARES???? He's living ENTIRELY UN-investigated.
Because it's a witch hunt directed specifically at the target Donald Trump, otherwise for whom has been vindicated through the many on going investigation's in his favor, and that are constantly leading back to the real dirt bags therefore vindicating Trump again and again.

Trump should be a very rich man after what they've done to him and his family.

Why would it be considered a CCW if it isn't concealed ? Seems like the gun laying in your passenger seat loaded in a non-concealed way, ummmmm is a non-concealed weapon that would break the CCP permit criteria or rule's correct ??

Why would you be against constitutional carry if the rule's you describe make it safe ? Otherwise gun and ammo have to be separated at all times in the commission of transporting the weapon(s) whether transported in the glove box, the trunk, boxed or unboxed in the seat ???

I'm against constitutional carry because I've been to the range when kids were shooting guns and goofing around like they were toys. One time a couple of kids shot a hole in the ceiling, and they bust out laughing. We packed up and moved to the farthest open booth away from them. Now people like that are allowed to carry anywhere in our state.

When a person takes the time, the money, the work that's required to obtain a CCW, those people are serious about carrying in public. You have to take a written test on what you learned, demonstrate your ability to shoot a firearm, and of course be very well versed in the Ohio laws pertaining to the use deadly force. Now people don't have to know any of these things. If they are 21 and are not felons, they can carry.

If I were at a convenience store unarmed, two robbers busted in to rob the place, and another customer with a firearm pulled out his weapon, I would be assured of his ability to handle the situation because I went through the same training. Now if that happens, I'd be worried that this is some clown that didn't learn the basics like downrange putting my life in danger

No, but having them in a motel for their admitted purpose is. Purpose being the determining factor.
The "admitted purpose" was only admitted with a gun pointed at the suspects head, so that's meaningless.

Fake news.

So the word "the" is fake news? You obviously don't want to address his questions.
Ok here goes.
IF the pipe bomb at the DNC and RNC headquarters "on the 5th OR 6th" (interesting that you don't know which day it's supposed to be) story is even true what would that have to do with the House Jan. 6th investigation into the incursion at the U.S. CAPITOL?

As for the Ray Epps story where are the videos you claim exist of him rallying Donald Trump's red-capped MAGAt troops to riot?

Should be eady with all the video out there, to find and post, right?

This is why your post is fake news.
An obvious bait and switch (don't pay attention to that....look at THIS instead) attempt.

Pretty amateur.
Might want to step up your game a bit.

Ok here goes.
IF the pipe bomb at the DNC and RNC headquarters "on the 5th OR 6th" (interesting that you don't know which day it's supposed to be) story is even true what would that have to do with the House Jan. 6th investigation into the incursion at the U.S. CAPITOL?

As for the Ray Epps story where are the videos you claim exist of him rallying Donald Trump's red-capped MAGAt troops to riot?

Should be eady with all the video out there, to find and post, right?

This is why your post is fake news.
An obvious bait and switch (don't pay attention to that....look at THIS instead) attempt.

Pretty amateur.
Might want to step up your game a bit.
Its not my post, idiot. Flacaltenn submitted it.

I'm against constitutional carry because I've been to the range when kids were shooting guns and goofing around like they were toys. One time a couple of kids shot a hole in the ceiling, and they bust out laughing. We packed up and moved to the farthest open booth away from them. Now people like that are allowed to carry anywhere in our state.

When a person takes the time, the money, the work that's required to obtain a CCW, those people are serious about carrying in public. You have to take a written test on what you learned, demonstrate your ability to shoot a firearm, and of course be very well versed in the Ohio laws pertaining to the use deadly force. Now people don't have to know any of these things. If they are 21 and are not felons, they can carry.

If I were at a convenience store unarmed, two robbers busted in to rob the place, and another customer with a firearm pulled out his weapon, I would be assured of his ability to handle the situation because I went through the same training. Now if that happens, I'd be worried that this is some clown that didn't learn the basics like downrange putting my life in danger
Yes, with the generation of brainwashed knuckleheads we got running around in their youth today, you are right. I'm not for blanket open carry also, but like you I'm 100% for CCW.

Forum List

Back