Abandoning their country because they hate Trump?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Supporting the Democratic Party today is tantamount to taking down America and installing China as the world's global superpower. America's allies are distancing themselves from America and getting cozy with the new axis powers of China-Russia-Iran. America is viewed as weak and incompetent ever since Biden was installed in the White House. The non-stop clown parade of GET TRUMP and the massive failures in Afghanistan and controlling our own border have eroded confidence in our allies and emboldened our enemies. Maybe consider that your personal hatred of Donald Trump is not as significant as Democrats working for China and undermining the US.

so-stupid-you-are-stupid.gif

Supporting the Democratic Party today is tantamount to taking down America and installing China as the world's global superpower. America's allies are distancing themselves from America and getting cozy with the new axis powers of China-Russia-Iran. America is viewed as weak and incompetent ever since Biden was installed in the White House. The non-stop clown parade of GET TRUMP and the massive failures in Afghanistan and controlling our own border have eroded confidence in our allies and emboldened our enemies. Maybe consider that your personal hatred of Donald Trump is not as significant as Democrats working for China and undermining the US.
Can you show where Democrats are providing China with special treatment?
America is leading a global boycott of Russia and worldwide support of Ukraine. Biden has pledged to support Taiwan if it is attacked. How can you call that weak?

Demwits were abandoning America long before Trump came along, but Trump was a catalyst that helped push them along their dark journey. They won't be happy until they (and everyone else) are wrapped in Marxist chains. They think it's going to be all Skittles, Pink Ponies, and free stuff. They have another "think" coming.

Can you show where Democrats are providing China with special treatment?
America is leading a global boycott of Russia and worldwide support of Ukraine. Biden has pledged to support Taiwan if it is attacked. How can you call that weak?
They totally covered up China launching the global Covid pandemic on the world. And the entire push for EVs make us subservient to China. They control the majority of the rare mineral mines needed for the EV batteries. When the Democrats complete their destruction of the US fossil fuel industry we will be at China's mercy. I could cite a dozen more examples but I won't waste my time.

They totally covered up China launching the global Covid pandemic on the world. And the entire push for EVs make us subservient to China. They control the majority of the rare mineral mines needed for the EV batteries. When the Democrats complete their destruction of the US fossil fuel industry we will be at China's mercy. I could cite a dozen more examples but I won't waste my time.
Whether or not COVID was intentional, it affected China worse than any country. Makes a conspiracy unlikely

The US missed the boat on EVs, mostly because Republicans in Congress sold out to Big Oil and stopped investment in EV technology. We should have listened to Al Gore

You are fat.
Not sure how to break it to you but that was a baby in the meme not me. Babies have high fat levels. That’s just how they develop. I on the other hand stopped running marathons in 2019 and now exclusively hike NC trails- still fit.

Teabaggers whining about democrats "installing" China as the global superpower?

When it was their dear leader who propped them up.

Trump's Exit From Asian Trade Pact Damaged America, ...​

1681640243961.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › stuartanderson › 2021/10/04

Trump exits TPP from www.forbes.com
Oct 4, 2021 — Donald Trump pulling the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership aided China and put U.S. companies at a competitive disadvantage.

Centerpiece of Trump's trade deal with China 'failed ...​

1681640348398.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2021/02/09 › trump-china-trade-de...

Feb 9, 2021 — The U.S. and China signed the “phase one” trade agreement in January 2020, and its “centerpiece” was China's pledge to purchase $200 billion ...

Forum List

Back