Aaron Rodgers

I was such a fan of Rodgers' even though living in Chicago! It would be trying to deny Mahomes' accomplishments after we recall, The Bears had a chance to draft him! We haven't gotten it right my entire lifetime when it comes to drafting or contracting a free agent QB! Intermittant success w/ the likes of Mc Mahon & Grossman can't hide how this team has underchieved for decades! Usually by self-sabotage on the field or management behind the scenes! Unfortunately for Rodgers, he picked up the worst traits of his predecessor Favre! It became more about him than the team! Shame! Karma (new def.) catching up to him! His hated backup has held up the fort while he mends his "beaten" body! :rolleyes: :dunno::heehee::nono:

He’s a staple of the generation he played in. It’s too bad so many leftists have grown such hatred for him because he disagreed on COVID

He’s a staple of the generation he played in. It’s too bad so many leftists have grown such hatred for him because he disagreed on COVID

Disagree all you like, but why tempt fate by going to a crowded home for a Halloweed party w/o wearing a mask? "Surprise, I got COVID!" What a moron! Missed a couple games! I was so in his corner way back when, but it agravates me to no end how this dude has a National forum weekly, if not daily with Pat McAfee! He can sit there all perfunctory sounding so "above it all!" :nono: :heehee::rolleyes::dunno:

Last edited:
Disagree all you like, but why tempt fate by going to a crowded home for a Halloweed party w/o wearing a mask? "Surprise, I got COVID!" What a moron! Missed a couple games! I was so in his corner way back when, but it agravates me to no end how this dude has a National forum weekly, if not daily with Pat McAfee! He can sit there all perfunctory sounding so "above it all!" :nono: :heehee::rolleyes::dunno:
Masks were ineffective Kabuki theater, dude.

Forum List

Back