Aaron Rodgers Beats up on the Media Like They’re the Chicago Bears

I believe Rogers has every right for his belief of the virus, and he has control over what course he takes.
Having said that, the NFL has protocol which he must abide by, if not, there are consequences for his actions.

What happened to our freedoms?

---Since testing positive for COVID, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers has become the sports media’s favorite piñata---

---The media has moved on to calling Rodgers every name in the book for, first, pursuing an alternate homeopathic method to resist COVID.---

I don't care that Rodgers didn't get vaccinated. But he should have been man enough to step up and admit that outright. Now he's put
his teammates and ownership in a bad position. And if it's proven that he didn't stick to the NFL protocols. it's going to cost them.
This, after he whined and bitched like little girl over the summer about how he didn't want to come back and ownership bent over
backwards to give him what he was looking for. This would be a deal breaker in my book. The guy is a giant douche.

If he were still in the Naval Academy...he would be removed for lying. Rodgers is an obnoxious....lying....... ass. Not unlike many of you MAGA nuts.

Forum List

Back