A Year Ago This Constitutional Crisis Started, It's Time to Take Back This Nation

From talking to those that came to have me sign their books I can see the frustration in your faces. The election was stolen, and you know it. The recent investigations have validated that the election should be nullified and the person who obtained the most votes is the true President.

The systemic racism, sexism, Islamophobia and homophobia we have seen rise in the past year must end.

It is time for me to let you know I am your true leader in a nation where the majority rules. This message board and others like it will be how we will let the world know there is hope because I have not yet begun to fight.

God bless the America we are trying to create.

giphy.webp

From talking to those that came to have me sign their books I can see the frustration in your faces. The election was stolen, and you know it. The recent investigations have validated that the election should be nullified and the person who obtained the most votes is the true President.

The systemic racism, sexism, Islamophobia and homophobia we have seen rise in the past year must end.

It is time for me to let you know I am your true leader in a nation where the majority rules. This message board and others like it will be how we will let the world know there is hope because I have not yet begun to fight.

Are you the real Hillary? if it is yes I was just saying this morning to my entourage in France that I was talking surely with people very well known in America.:biggrin:

:welcome: at the forum.

HRC1-NP.jpg

When is the last time Slick Willie got some from you?

Good bye Guno!

hqdefault.jpg

15xws6.jpg

Good bye Guno!

HTTP3d3dy5wY2Rlc2t0b3BiYWNrZ3JvdW5kcy5jb20vZG93bmxvYWRzL2hpbGxhcnl3aXRjaC5naWYlog.gif

Is it April 1st already?

dogs-dressed-as-hillary-clinton.jpg

Um :spinner:

As your President the nation we create will have healthcare for all, guns will no longer kill and maim, and we will have a welfare safety net so no one in this nation has to worry about being taken care of.
You mean like "Hillarycare" Gun will no longer kill?
Ha! the joke ! So Why did Obama make bump stocks legal? Bravo after the Las Vegas massacre
The logic of the leftists and all that is Fake ... even tears.

650-100517-Obama-Cry.jpg

The alt right is too busy fabricating scandals about me to notice the orange blob is a wink away from being impeached and me placed into the White House.

My White House Chief of Staff Huma Abedin is drafting an Executive Order for all Federal Departments to review how they can hire more women and people of alternate sexual orientations as well as pay grades based upon race and sexual orientation.

It is time to create a new nation.

The alt right is too busy fabricating scandals about me to notice the orange blob is a wink away from being impeached and me placed into the White House.

My White House Chief of Staff Huma Abedin is drafting an Executive Order for all Federal Departments to review how they can hire more women and people of alternate sexual orientations as well as pay grades based upon race and sexual orientation.

It is time to create a new nation.

Doesn't Pence replace Trump old lady?

Is it April 1st already?

Mr. Hoss post that thing....you know what thing....that thing :omg: :smoke:

Forum List

Back