A word to the wise

That’s hilarious coming from a lying corporatist warmonger.
You're having such a great time with the moron Trump compared to the 8 years of Obama?? Really?
Trump is doing a good job
you call the danger he put America in because of his hard head and lack of listening to the smart people ,a good job?
Trump did neither of those

the dems cannot stand it that Trump is actually acting like a president and taking control of a bad situation.

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.
That is far from clear. We won’t know this with any certainty for a long time.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should Churchill have told them that we can't win?
Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

Always remember Barry saying that increasing the national debt is a presidential failure, then he proceeded to add more debt that all previous presidents combined.

The worst president in history talking as if he has anything worth saying now that is hilarious.
Here's the worst
I've never in my life time seen a person who brings out not just the WORST in himself...but to others too.
And he does it EVERY DAY.
In the midst of a crisis, a crisis of life and death quite literally, this man, cannot , even for a few moments, escape his bottomless insecurity, shallowness, and lack of respect for ANYONE who dares challenge him, or heaven forbid, criticizes him.
Today in the Oval Office, he had an opportunity, for which, EVEN for HIM as a photo op...could have been a powerful, unifying image.
He was signing a bill that 100% of BOTH Democrats and Republicans worked together on to pass.
It wasn't a perfect bill, and both sides had to give and take...but it was a bill that will bring some help to struggling American individual and businesses.
What did Trump do?
He took a photo with ONLY Republicans.
A small, petty, and sad individual does that.
Down through history, we've had presidents and other leaders who understood the value of contrarian views that could help shape ideas and innovations...and compromise.
Those people were secure enough with themselves that they could let others offer different, maybe out of the box ideas...and many true leaders were even ok with the critics..
"It comes with the territory", the saying goes.
Not this man.
He simply cannot allow for anything or anyone who doesn't bow to him, doesnt compliment him, doesnt suck up to him.
At one point today, like the child he is, he said even struggling states, which are dealing with life and death situations...have to be "nice to us...to get help from us".
Really?
Its come down to this?
Kiss his ring.
Tell him how great he is.
Fill his sad, vacant soul and ego with compliments and praise...and MAYBE you'll get support from the government for the citizens that he swore under oath to protect.
I simply cant express in words how very transparent and childish, and I believe, ill this man is.
And he's the president of the United States.
For the next 8 months.
In November we will, after 4 years, have the ability to remove this poor excuse of a human being from ever darkening the doors of our most hallowed and sacred office.
We need to do this. We need to do this in a landslide to make a statement.
America is for EVERYONE, not just the wealthy, and influential, and surely, not only for those who agree with the man at the wheel.
Donald Trump is a living example of the wretched and the wreckage of an insatiably selfish human being.
What he has shown us in crisis is exactly what we've always known about him.
Its never been "America First"..its ALWAYS been "Donald Trump...first."
By George Conway

QuoteReply

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.
Then he can be a star on survivor

It’s okay to be optimistic. But Trump failed to temper his optimism with realism. I believe he was afraid to do so because his warnings would have impacts on the market (which happened anyway) and he has built his entire image on economic success.

It’s okay to be optimistic. But Trump failed to temper his optimism with realism. I believe he was afraid to do so because his warnings would have impacts on the market (which happened anyway) and he has built his entire image on economic success.
Seems to me his reactions have lots to do about his re election possibilities Trump always first Not America

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

Obama did not mention Trump by name in the tweet.
Who gives a shit?

Obama is trying to link this virus to global warming...but it was he that did not make an effort to prepare the nation for a simple pandemic...he was too busy trying to manufacture a legacy in Iran....just like a democrat....solar panels and wind farms over ventilators and hospital beds....

Who cares what Obama says anymore?

I didn't give a shit about what he said when he was POTUS and I care even less now
But you give a shit about what this pos in our WH now says ?? WOW

Well, since he's actually in the White House, a rational person would consider what he says to be somewhat important.

I realize that rationality hasn't much to do with you, though.

Trump administration sent protective medical gear (35,000 pounds worth) to China while he minimized the virus threat to US

This is known as trumpf's "America First" policy in action.

I didn't give a shit about what he said when he was POTUS and I care even less now

Well, since he's actually in the White House, a rational person would consider what he says to be somewhat important.

That pos that you protect doesn't have a rational bone in his fat overstuffed body

That pos that you protect doesn't have a rational bone in his fat overstuffed body

"You don't agree with me that Trump is the epitome of bad. That MUST mean you love and protect him! Because I'm too insane to accept anything but either-or hate fights!"

Thanks for proving my point about your rationality. Now run along and make room for someone who can discuss like an adult.

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

Because he couldn't spell it?

Because he couldn't spell it?
At least you have a sense of humor

Forum List

Back