A Woman should not run as a Dem candidate this next time around..If we want to win in 2020

She would have been a steady hand on the helm, not the shit show you've got now.

Clinton has always been very popular, until she asks for power. Then her approval rating drops 15 points. That's driven by misogyny.

25 years of Republican smears without a single charge, witness or piece of evidence. And still she's called a criminal.

Indeed she would have been. And the middle class would be the poor class by the end of her "stable" reign. She only cares about power and money and she doesn't care who she screws to get it.

and yet the GOP always puts us into recession and democrats always do well with the economy.

I'm terrified of this orange loon.

and whatever you might think of her, she'd have been a hell of a lot better.... everyone in the world is laughing at this guy.... except for his 33% of the American public....

I'm still waiting for you to educate me on why she was the "most qualified evah!" I told my wife that if she could find two accomplishments I would vote for her. She couldn't find one so even she didn't vote for her and it broke her heart to not vote for her.
She successfully got the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years needlessly murdered by terrorists....does that count? :p

poor paid shill,

baby bush had 13 benghaziiiiiiis and 50 killed.

try again, dum dum.

hugs to Vladi
Trump and Hillary had 22 Embassies and compounds attacked in one day, knew they were coming, had multiple opportunities to protect American lives (yet CHOSE not to) and still incompetently managed to F* it up and get 4 Americans killed because Barry was more worried about his re-election and worried about protecting the lie he had told the American people - 'The 'War on Terror' is Over'...

...abd then they attempted the worst cover up in modern day politics by declaribg the attack was NOT an attack but was instead a protest over a video....

....despite Hillary's own e-mails proclaiming 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and the vodeo had NOTHING to do with it' ... and the ONLY ones to buy that BS was the liberal media and snowflakes...

Go peddle your snowflake bedtime stories somewhere else...

I just figured out Jill is really Hillary on her 'I did Not F* up, I am not the worst candidate ever, and this is who I blame for me losing' book tour...

:p

She would have been a steady hand on the helm, not the shit show you've got now.

Clinton has always been very popular, until she asks for power. Then her approval rating drops 15 points. That's driven by misogyny.

25 years of Republican smears without a single charge, witness or piece of evidence. And still she's called a criminal.

Indeed she would have been. And the middle class would be the poor class by the end of her "stable" reign. She only cares about power and money and she doesn't care who she screws to get it.

and yet the GOP always puts us into recession and democrats always do well with the economy.

and whatever you might think of her, she'd have been a hell of a lot better.... everyone in the world is laughing at this guy.... except for his 33% of the American public....

I'm still waiting for you to educate me on why she was the "most qualified evah!" I told my wife that if she could find two accomplishments I would vote for her. She couldn't find one so even she didn't vote for her and it broke her heart to not vote for her.
She successfully got the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years needlessly murdered by terrorists....does that count? :p

True

That's true.

Since I know conservatives are prone to lying, I did a search and came up with this.

You said you couldn't find any. You can't find what you aren't looking for.

9 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

Can you imagine this asinine thread being created by the right?

The term sexist or mysoginist would be repeated hundreds of times.

Gramps, in order to make long term goals, you need short term goals to get you there...this is not a sexist thread but a thread with a goal of getting the democrats strong again, kicking your ass and making a woman president in the future of our Country.

Can you imagine this asinine thread being created by the right?

The term sexist or mysoginist would be repeated hundreds of times.

Gramps, in order to make long term goals, you need short term goals to get you there...this is not a sexist thread but a thread with a goal of getting the democrats strong again, kicking your ass and making a woman president in the future of our Country.

It's very much sexist. You are dismissing candidates ENTIRELY on the grounds of their sex. But you'll get a pass because you lean left.

True

That's true.

Since I know conservatives are prone to lying, I did a search and came up with this.

Ok, Let's take her "accomplishments" in order...

1. Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting. And has nothing to show for all of that "fighting".

2. Helped provide millions of children with health care. Along with almost every other Senator who voted for those entitlements.

3. Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed. See above.

4. Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.” Big fucking deal. She accepted money from regimes who abuse women as a matter of course.

5. Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad. And has what to show for it? See above.

6. Helped expand health care and family leave for military families. Along with several other Senators.

7. Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Ummm, she dropped that claim after the cease fire lasted for only a few minutes.

8. Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced. Which is a laughable claim.

9. Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket. That's not an accomplishment. That's a job interview.

So the only "accomplishments" she has are those she did along with everybody else. For all of her fighting she has no actual accomplishments that she can claim as her own..... Got it.

True

That's true.

Lets give her credit where credit is due...
Google

tEVu1Xi.png

No Blacks either..... That bridge was burned.
Says the self-proclaimed non-racist.

1479305054-obama-hamilton.gif
The truth really hurts.
Half my family is black.
They kept telling me America will never elect a black man as president.
I always told them we would.
Thanks to Obama's legacy I think it's gonna be a long God Damned time before they elect another one.

usa2.gif

Many of the voters today are from the generation who grew up feeling that the little woman should not be in the workforce but at home raising children, they are still voting today but are old and dying off.

The new generations of young people today are growing into people who have seen their mother's hold a good job, raise a family , and support a household, many times without a husband. They see their father's home much more raising them, and being a big part of their daily life's...

It used to be that a woman should take a high school coarse to learn to cook until the 1960's because their goal was to get married, while men were sent off to college.

These old farts especially the old fart republican congress are still in the dark ages with women, who still think they need to stay home barefoot, and pregnant , opening the door wrapped naked in plastic wrap every night with slippers in their hands, hot dinner on the table for their hard working Republican congressman husbands.

Upcoming generations who will be running our country especially in the upcoming years have changed their views of the little woman house wife of the 1950's...

We need a complete overhaul of the Democratic Committee after what happened last summer, have a man without any controversy past to run for president this next time around and have a good Woman Vice President who can be seen as strength in the White house instead of just the white house party planner and under staff.

Make a long term goal , get the party foundation strong and......

Get these old fashioned / thinking farts in the republican party need to take their old ideas and move on.

View of women in the 50's

kbll.jpg

View of women today

View attachment 142622
Do you have any men...in the masculine sense of the word? Think Schumer...Podesta...dean...Ellison....Castro...sanders

You gotta be shitting me...

It's very much sexist. You are dismissing candidates ENTIRELY on the grounds of their sex. But you'll get a pass because you lean left.

What if I was a fat left, would I get a pass then..?

If I had said a woman should never run well that is sexist...I am saying this time around because of the damage done last summer and we need a person without any means to cause the old voters to not vote this time..

The truth really hurts.
Half my family is black.
Thanks to Obama's legacy I think it's gonna be a long God Damned time before they elect another one.

I think that you are wrong Mud...Obama took the beating and opened the door for many black people to run in the future..

Oh boy this thread will be good....BUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
A qualified women can run and win any day as long as she is not a lib.

The truth really hurts.
Half my family is black.

I think that you are wrong Mud...Obama took the beating and opened the door for many black people to run in the future..
Wrong. The incompetence of The Blamer actually closed that door.

Maybe just run the best candidate regardless.

I'd sure like to see the party distance itself from Identity Politics a little by 2020, but I'm not holding my breath.
I doubt seriously I'd vote for a dem, but yeah. I'm finding it hard to see any D I could tolerate beyond Mitch Landrieu and he's a Big League longshot. LOL But if anyone cares about a candidates gender or race ... I mean Nikki Haley has some upside maybe but that's because she is opposite to the gop track record. Find someone who has the right politics and if they are "different" all to the better.

Mitch Landrieu? Oh my God... what a loser.

The truth really hurts.
Half my family is black.

Obama created Obamacare, ACORN, Occupy Wallstreet, and Blacklivesmatter.

That slammed the door.

Forum List

Back