A week after my visit to the hospital and my covid test is still "in progress".

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
With all I have experienced in Canada against the morally bankrupt Creepy Ones and their lineage, I have to wonder if I need to invoke the Rand Paul comment for them to "get a warrant".

Sticking a long swab up my nose and then now they seemed to have lost my swab, no results a week later (why did they even send me home without providing these results ? One has to wonder).

Quite a peculiar coincidence, yet again.

With all I have experienced in Canada against the morally bankrupt Creepy Ones and their lineage, I have to wonder if I need to invoke the Rand Paul comment for them to "get a warrant".

Sticking a long swab up my nose and then now they seemed to have lost my swab, no results a week later (why did they even send me home without providing these results ? One has to wonder).

Test kits are free and simple to use.

You've invented a story that backfired on you again.

A possible explanation for your issue could be your abnormal attitude that has led hospital staff to pranking you.

A possible explanation for your issue could be your abnormal attitude that has led hospital staff to pranking you.

Test kits might be simple to use, but they are no longer free. I tried to get some for free (heard that the govt was providing them still), a couple of months ago due to a COVID possibility, but they said they no longer were giving them away, and I had to go buy them from the pharmacy. Cost of the tests were 10 bucks each. They might still be free in some areas, but here in Newberry SC, ya gotta buy your own now.

Your defensive response has me even more concerned now. Too bad for you and your creepy cult, my wife was there and the information of "test in progress" has already been conveyed to me through the hospital so your efforts to discredit are the only story that is backfiring here.

As a bonus, my wife suggests you are probably one of the dirty undercover creeps who hang out the hospital and church whenever I attend. You are so bad at maintaining your legend than even my wife is suspicious. You are that bad a liar you suggest the hospital is "pranking" me.

You are a real asset I'm sure...for someone....

As a bonus, my wife suggests you are probably one of the dirty undercover creeps who hang out the hospital and church whenever I attend.
This is the first time you've talked about your suspicion of you being watched, both in your church and at the hospital.
And too, your wife is supportive of that opinion!

Can you elaborate on what they suspect you of doing that is not legal behaviour on your part?

This is the first time you've talked about your suspicion of you being watched, both in your church and at the hospital.
And too, your wife is supportive of that opinion!

Can you elaborate on what they suspect you of doing that is not legal behaviour on your part?
"Not legal behaviour on your part". Thank God I don't share your genes.

They don't want me to expose the pedos and illegal activities of THEIR agencies. Possibly one of yours? Nice try to deflect, unfortunately for you I've publicly and openly via email offered them to arrest me if I have committed a crime , even cc'd lawyers and media. You see, I've never had anything to hide, but the Creepy Ones do, even if it harms our National Security and reputation.

These East German tactics and career interference have been going on for over a decade because your people are a cult that works endless to avoid embarrassment and exposure. Oddly, I also had some blood of mine "lost" by a lab almost 20 years ago.

Too late of course, from Japan to the U.S I've been VERY detailed in what and whom I know. Keep trying to gaslight the site about who the REAL criminals are though. Maybe the threat of one of your creepy undercovers that was made to me will come to fruition ("hey if they REALLY wanted to get you they would just plant your DNA at a crime scene"). Some random DNA on a swab perhaps?

I wondered why some were in such a panic when I moved so abruptly some time ago. People like you remind me as to why Canada is viewed with suspicion and disdain in some corners...

"Not legal behaviour on your part". Thank God I don't share your genes.

They don't want me to expose the pedos and illegal activities of THEIR agencies. Possibly one of yours? Nice try to deflect, unfortunately for you I've publicly and openly via email offered them to arrest me if I have committed a crime , even cc'd lawyers and media. You see, I've never had anything to hide, but the Creepy Ones do, even if it harms our National Security and reputation.

These East German tactics and career interference have been going on for over a decade because your people are a cult that works endless to avoid embarrassment and exposure. Oddly, I also had some blood of mine "lost" by a lab almost 20 years ago.

Too late of course, from Japan to the U.S I've been VERY detailed in what and whom I know. Keep trying to gaslight the site about who the REAL criminals are though. Maybe the threat of one of your creepy undercovers that was made to me will come to fruition ("hey if they REALLY wanted to get you they would just plant your DNA at a crime scene"). Some random DNA on a swab perhaps?

I wondered why some were in such a panic when I moved so abruptly some time ago. People like you remind me as to why Canada is viewed with suspicion and disdain in some corners...
Shocked my friend, you need professional help to deal with your paranoia.

A note to your wife: You need to encourage your husband to stop his public displays of paranoid behaviour. He is beginning to hint at him acting out his fantasies in a way that could be harmful to him and his family.

Shocked my friend, you need professional help to deal with your paranoia.

A note to your wife: You need to encourage your husband to stop his public displays of paranoid behaviour. He is beginning to hint at him acting out his fantasies in a way that could be harmful to him and his family.

Says the guy posting RT links all day. You looking for a job with the Kremlin or just working with U.S authorities to encourage unsuspecting Americans to visit the site and have their name added to a radical right wing watch list?

Test kits might be simple to use, but they are no longer free. I tried to get some for free (heard that the govt was providing them still), a couple of months ago due to a COVID possibility, but they said they no longer were giving them away, and I had to go buy them from the pharmacy. Cost of the tests were 10 bucks each. They might still be free in some areas, but here in Newberry SC, ya gotta buy your own now.
I got 5 or 6 free in British Columbia about 3 weeks ago, and I suspect he would get them free in Ontario too.

More to the point, he has most likely gone to the hospital for some other reason and the hospital admin'ed the test as a precaution. That could have quite likely had something to do with his abnormal behaviour. That abnormality could have indicated to hospital staff that he would be one who would refuse the vaccines and would believe that Covid was a government conspiracy. He would be a high risk.

I got 5 or 6 free in British Columbia about 3 weeks ago, and I suspect he would get them free in Ontario too.

More to the point, he has most likely gone to the hospital for some other reason and the hospital admin'ed the test as a precaution. That could have quite likely had something to do with his abnormal behaviour. That abnormality could have indicated to hospital staff that he would be one who would refuse the vaccines and would believe that Covid was a government conspiracy. He would be a high risk.

What does ones personal health choices have to do with the rest of your alt-left, creepy cop rant?

Feeling better yet?

Feeling better yet?

Slightly, yes, thanks for asking. I still get feel the odd chest pain and numbness in my left arm, but the most frightening (to me at least) symptoms, that of shortness of breath and light headedness have only reappeared moderately and with shorter longevity a couple of times.

I've taken it far easier and withdrew from all of my supplements save for vitamin e,

Forum List

Back